Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. (2451 Views)

Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure / Uniosun Post Ume Test Schedule Out / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by raphillo: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2007
osun state university have realease the list of qualified candidate for their second screening, u dont need sratch card to check whether u qualify or not, just click on the news flash at the home page and follow the instruction.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by lummy28: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2007
Been along time i left nija but im still current wiv the news and all thats goin on can some one tell me where osun state uni is ? cos i just read on nijaland that the result to the screening is out for the candidates.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by azpunpin: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2007
I count the new update as rubbish because we should know what we score and know whether we are eligible or not, Not just for them to paste result without letting us know what we score.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by raphillo: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2007
uniosun is located in osun state with six different campuses in different part of the state while the main campus is at osogbo.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by Joge(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2007
I still dey doubt self may be na only those people wey don check their results with scratch cards before dey post thier result online, abi,it sure say na evrybody including those people wey no use scratch card? Ok, wetin go be the essence of that card wey some people buy?pls anybody wey get idea ,may hin just try holla or txt me on 07031262179 or mail me on megajoe4show@yahoo.com
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by azpunpin: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
I no see my result check at all.The whole thing nah ripp off, I call about it and they confirm my scores to me which i successfully made the cut off, But it was unfortunate that my name is not listed among those listed on the sites,

Am really pissed up about the whole thing with UNIOSUN, Abi nah those wey bribe them,then choose?

I don` t know,

This is kinda strange to me.

Love Ya.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by Joge(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
this thing don tire me self after the stress wey i don do,it be like i will go find where i go buy medicine course them, sorry,no be the thing wey i wan talk be that,I want say by next year,den no go get problem again with this their underdeveloped technic,now evrybody don know say they want to make money for this first session,but no be small thing sha angry grin
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by jgabson: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
uniosun are just "forked". they have ruined the life of lot of people.
why would use jamb for the screening? sad
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by azpunpin: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
If they use Jamb fine, I scored above their minimum requirement for in Jamb but can`t check my result.I emailed them and they direct me to their website,hoping to see where to check my result.They really fooled me, May God fooled them also cos nah sweat i sweat with all this shit, God will reward everyone of them abundantly with lots of trashes in their life.(AMIN)

Love Ya.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by Giftez78(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2007
Why are they so hearthless? Upon how we suffered during the purchasing of their form to the time of the first screening. Had it been they told us earlier that they will only need the people that got a minimum of 200 in the last UME, many people would n't have applied. After purchasing their form for N3000, we now passed through difficulties to their exam centre,some of us purchased their N500 scratch card. So all these are now wasted effort. They only want to make money and that was why they planned it that way. They should all know that the evil that men do live with them and no longer after them. God will pay them back according to their evil way.
Re: Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. by Joge(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2007
nigerians don vex ohhhhh angry sad shocked

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post Ume Results / Project Topics And Materials In HISTORY EDUCATION / Online German Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.