Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity (11603 Views)

Top 10 States With Reported Deaths From Insecurity In 2022 / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Drsnives(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Issorite
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by dfrost: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
shocked
How? I'm interested.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by F117nighthawk: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
This man just keep deceiving himself and living in fools paradise, the insecurity u couldn't solve in 7and half years is what u want to do in less than 8 months of your administration? Only the gullible will believe you.
Your government does not have the capacity based on your performance so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Cyoung4real(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
[s][/s]Is this a threat? Seems he is not planning on handing over anytime soon
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Babaken(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bubu is just cracking joke.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by stanisbaratheon: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foool

It is statements like this that shows this man is still suffering from PTSD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by PapaAdanna: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
FOOL

I don't blame you because your senseless soldiers are here already supporting you and even campaigning for agbado king of the WASTE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Zetty177x: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will never forgive this clownish lifeless dullard and his whole generation. If there is life after death, I will carry the grudge to eternity ..also, i will never forgive Tinubu for bringing him in.. posterity shall never be kind to both of their Gen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Henon: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
For jokes, text Buhari to 32500
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Lama70(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
We hear you. What your administration couldn't do in over seven years you'll do in seven months?

Haba Baba!
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Jashub:
This can't be taken seriously ...I think it should be tagged as a joke undecided
No he's very serious about what he's saying, he brought insecurity, he utilize the bandits, bokoharam to steal nigerians money, so he can clean up the mess before he leave hence new government will deal with him decisively. And it's a must he clean the mess, may the souls of those lost their life rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Zetty177x: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Baxxa6f:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Geez...u actually wrote this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by rowrowland: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
May God help him on this Buhari means well.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Godstiger(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
What figure of speech is that?
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Lovenorth: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by viodemus: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
all those tramadol wey dem dey seize. hmm. could it be say our number 1 dun dey visit the evidence storage sites. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Ewedegubbler: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
another lamba
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by dahmie2013: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Amen! God will do it.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by olisaEze(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
What’s this doing in the politics section, it should be moved to it’s promise land..... in the joke section! grin

Mekanus:
Someone should tell this useless idiot of a president to shut up already and start preparing for his exit.

It’s not nice to tell an elder to shut up, when he’s evidently telling a joke! grin
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Elidrisy20: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shut up your mouth
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by nesphil(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari should just shut up!!! angry
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Mekanus(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Someone should tell this useless idiot of a president to shut up already and start preparing for his exit.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by naijapikin2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
I didn't even bother reading the other garbage. The headline is enough to piss me off. Thunder fire you. Outgoing presidential animal
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Kajaard: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please stop talking and ride your remaining days in silence.

We are tired of hearing you talk.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by shedy03(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
This dantili mugu of a failed president is still campaigning when his disastrous regime is approching its end.
The cabals are feeding him with lies.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by greatefa1011(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
1 Naira shall equall 1 dollar cikena.
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Nature33: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
oga buhari. which part of d igboo did u smoke, d expired or mixed Jamaican ganja
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by Cooleasy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity by tuoyoojo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
A couple of weeks to the end of his gruesome 7 plus years reign, this one is still talking as though he is campaigning

I will

I will

No one takes him serious anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale / Enugu State Governor Holds Thanksgiving For Election Victory (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.