Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Real Men Don't Woo Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Don't Woo Women! (424 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Fast And Easy Way To Woo Women Try Now. / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Men Don't Woo Women! by Jerkbaba: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Real men make money and enjoy our money by ourselves! smiley Real men don't need female validation. Real men never asslick women! Real men never get married but sleep with lots of women tongue. Real men don't woo women, we fvuck 2k ashawo and live in peace. tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Don't Woo Women! by otipoju(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Jerkbaba:
Real men make money and enjoy our money by ourselves! smiley Real men don't need female validation. Real men never asslick women! Real men never get married but sleep with lots of women tongue. Real men don't woo women, we fvuck 2k ashawo and live in peace. tongue.

A real man takes care of his responsibilities while taking care if his himself !!!

Sleeping with many women does not make you a real man.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Woo Women! by codedgalaxy: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2022
You may no have straightened your words like it is in your heart. And some here may not understand and misjudge you.
But I understand where you are coming from blood.
Re: Real Men Don't Woo Women! by culf: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2022
I remember someone advised me when I was going to sch to leave women and focus on my education, that if you're doing well they will come themselves even if you're married.
In school, I didn't have much time for my studies but I wasn't into ladies either and like he said, though I don't have money, I wasn't a top performer, nothings really but they were everywhere.
I can tell you that till today, I didn't really woo (toast) any of my woman.
It goes both way, whether male or females, Just do your thing and live your life, don't waste too much time and energy looking for relationship, it will come naturally.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Splashes Millions Of Naira As She Acquires A New Range Rover Range Rover / Soft Breassts Sugar Mommy Showing Us Her Sucking Skills / Indeed She Enjoys Flirting Her Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.