Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Are Sophia & Caleb? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Sophia & Caleb? (2782 Views)

SAD NEWS! Archbishop Emeritus, Most Rev Caleb Maduoma Is Dead / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Hagia Sophia, 1,483 Years Old Building Causes Tension Between Muslim And Christi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 15:7-9,
"Hypocrite !.....This one's heart is far removed from me."
Even the words of Jesus Christ rebuked Templee333.

Templee333 IBERIBEISM going viral. grin

JWs Relief work in Haiti was already in full swing on the devastated Carribbean island before the Government could get their acts together to respond after mass protests.
Do you know the massive extent of JWs Relief work during the 30 months war?

Why is it that Watchtower has never taken from their billion dollar bank accounts money to help needy JWs? Look at the Elders letter in Philippines telling the Elders to figure out on their own how to help themselves in an incoming food shortage there. Watchtower even says they should go and meet Satan's system to help them with assistance. Not God's organization. Satan's system. Why hasn't Watchtower ever given you JWs shishi as an NGO that they are?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Matthew 5:11-12 wink

Courz:

Yes. You are in support of Witchcraft because you are in a religion that uses it to feed you rotten food from Demons.
Remember Johannes Greber? The Catholic priest and spiritist whose Bible translation that was translated with the help of Demons, the same translation Watchtower used as a reference for their doctrines? Yes. He wrote a Book titled Communication with the Spirit world as shown in the first pic. In the book, he narrated the numerous occasions he conducted seances to communicate with demons to explain the Bible. He narrated the demon's explanation of many Bible verses. I read that book. And guess what? A lot of what the demon said are actually what you JWs teach. Wonderful isn't it? The demon was very clever mixing Truth with lies and twisting scriptures, same way you JWs do. Yes, Satan has to mix truth with lies to make whatever he is saying palatable to the hearer. Very crafty. What I was thankful for was the fact that I already know what the Bible really says so I could spot the many lies this demon was saying. Do you also know that the demon gave Johannes directions on how to conduct the Memorial of Jesus's death which was quite similar to how you JWs do yours? The only difference is the demon said they should eat the emblems while you JWs reject the emblems exactly as Satanists do. Showing that the demon was mixing some truth with so many lies! But it's shocking to know that the format of the memorial is quite similar to you JWs. The demon said a lot of blasphemous things about God (some of which are what you JWs teach), Jesus (also what you JWs teach) and God's people during the Time of Israel a d afterwards. Talking about how Adam, Eve, and the rest communicated with demons. But it was so shocking that some of the things the demon said are taught by you JWs.Johannes Greber was promoting communication with demons and believed that it is necessary to do so to understand the Bible. He says demons can help to explain the Bible better. He doesn't believe the demons are demons. He says they are Good spirits working for God. At least that is how the demon introduced himself. Do you see why everything I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread are true?

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 5:11-12 wink

Only bible quotation? You never see anything.

Yes. You are in support of Witchcraft because you are in a religion that uses it to feed you rotten food from Demons.

Remember Johannes Greber? The Catholic priest and spiritist whose Bible translation that was translated with the help of Demons, the same translation Watchtower used as a reference for their doctrines? Yes. He wrote a Book titled Communication with the Spirit world as shown in the first pic. In the book, he narrated the numerous occasions he conducted seances to communicate with demons to explain the Bible. He narrated the demon's explanation of many Bible verses. I read that book. And guess what? A lot of what the demon said are actually what you JWs teach. Wonderful isn't it? The demon was very clever mixing Truth with lies and twisting scriptures, same way you JWs do. Yes, Satan has to mix truth with lies to make whatever he is saying palatable to the hearer. Very crafty. What I was thankful for was the fact that I already know what the Bible really says so I could spot the many lies this demon was saying.

Do you also know that the demon gave Johannes directions on how to conduct the Memorial of Jesus's death which was quite similar to how you JWs do yours? The only difference is the demon said they should eat the emblems while you JWs reject the emblems exactly as Satanists do. Showing that the demon was mixing some truth with so many lies! But it's shocking to know that the format of the memorial is quite similar to you JWs. The demon said a lot of blasphemous things about God (some of which are what you JWs teach), Jesus (also what you JWs teach) and God's people during the Time of Israel a d afterwards. Talking about how Adam, Eve, and the rest communicated with demons. But it was so shocking that some of the things the demon said are taught by you JWs.

Johannes Greber was promoting communication with demons and believed that it is necessary to do so to understand the Bible. He says demons can help to explain the Bible better. He doesn't believe the demons are demons. He says they are Good spirits working for God. At least that is how the demon introduced himself.

Do you see why everything I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread are true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
cornelboy:

They are in the Bible.
Templee333:

i won't call u a liar until i give u chance to prove it. So... which verse
Atheist pastorpreneur wey dey teach GIBBERISH for church Sunday school.
Open your Bible to 1 Corinthians 1:24 & Numbers 14:24 (screenshot evidence), JWs are teaching you something.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janosky:

Open your Bible to 1 Corinthians 1:24 & Numbers 14:24 (screenshot evidence), JWs are teaching you something.

Remember Johannes Greber? The Catholic priest and spiritist whose Bible translation that was translated with the help of Demons, the same translation Watchtower used as a reference for their doctrines? Yes. He wrote a Book titled Communication with the Spirit world as shown in the first pic. In the book, he narrated the numerous occasions he conducted seances to communicate with demons to explain the Bible. He narrated the demon's explanation of many Bible verses. I read that book. And guess what? A lot of what the demon said are actually what you JWs teach. Wonderful isn't it? The demon was very clever mixing Truth with lies and twisting scriptures, same way you JWs do. Yes, Satan has to mix truth with lies to make whatever he is saying palatable to the hearer. Very crafty. What I was thankful for was the fact that I already know what the Bible really says so I could spot the many lies this demon was saying.

Do you also know that the demon gave Johannes directions on how to conduct the Memorial of Jesus's death which was quite similar to how you JWs do yours? The only difference is the demon said they should eat the emblems while you JWs reject the emblems exactly as Satanists do. Showing that the demon was mixing some truth with so many lies! But it's shocking to know that the format of the memorial is quite similar to you JWs. The demon said a lot of blasphemous things about God (some of which are what you JWs teach), Jesus (also what you JWs teach) and God's people during the Time of Israel a d afterwards. Talking about how Adam, Eve, and the rest communicated with demons. But it was so shocking that some of the things the demon said are taught by you JWs.

Johannes Greber was promoting communication with demons and believed that it is necessary to do so to understand the Bible. He says demons can help to explain the Bible better. He doesn't believe the demons are demons. He says they are Good spirits working for God. At least that is how the demon introduced himself.

Do you see why everything I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread are true?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Courz:

Why is it that Watchtower has never taken from their billion dollar bank accounts money to help needy JWs? Look at the Elders letter in Philippines telling the Elders to figure out on their own how to help themselves in an incoming food shortage there. Watchtower even says they should go and meet Satan's system to help them with assistance. Not God's organization. Satan's system. Why hasn't Watchtower ever given you JWs shishi as an NGO that they are?

The screenshot says the Elders in JW Congregations are to Provide assistance to needy brothers and sisters in the Philippines.

Courz IBERIBEISM going viral.
Courz no understand his own screenshot, the evidence of his IBERIBEISM

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Matthew 5:11-12

Courz:

Only bible quotation? You never see anything.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by cornelboy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Templee333:

i won't call u a liar until i give u chance to prove it. So... which verse
Sakaniel 4:19.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janosky:

The screenshot says the Elders in JW Congregations are to Provide assistance to needy brothers and sisters in the Philippines.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Courz:

Numbers 14:24 (Caleb )and 1 Corinthians 1:24 (Sophia) is Courz IBERIBEISM witchcraft.
Courz dun ment ! grin

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janosky:

Janosky:

Now i know why you often respond to them.

You're used to reading their comments, shey?

I just pick a verse and throw into their face so they can start thinking what to say next, i'm Maximus many already know my comments are strong so i won't waste it on faithless miscreants! wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only bible quotation and pictures of teaching doctrines of demons? You never see anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janosky:

Numbers 14:24 (Caleb )and 1 Corinthians 1:24 (Sophia) is Courz IBERIBEISM witchcraft.
Courz dun ment ! grin

Followers of Freemasons. How market? Demons agree with you JWs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Matthew 5:12 smiley

Courz:

Only bible quotation and pictures of teaching doctrines of demons? You never see anything.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 5:12 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2022

Courz:

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
For the OP to specifically mention a group out of all his SuperStory and tag my name {Luke 16:24} surely he knows what he wants but there is no droplets of water for the faithless {Luke 16:25} if any of you is thirsty spiritually let them go and listen to Moses and the prophets which is what is written in the Bible {Luke 16:29} if you have no regards for God's word surely there's nothing to say to any of you {Luke 16:31} we know you're on the other side! Luke 16:26

So hold onto what you think you know, we will hold onto our own too! Revelations 22:11-12 wink

Templee333:
MaxInDHouse the floor is open for you, TALK!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jehovah witness organization is down right satanic.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06am On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:
Matthew 10:25 wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Sakaniel 4:19.
now u are betraying ur comrades. I know that u are just a follower but it's better u open ur eyes b4 it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
For the OP to specifically mention a group out of all his SuperStory and tag my name {Luke 16:24} surely he knows what he wants but there is no droplets of water for the faithless {Luke 16:25} if any of you is thirsty spiritually let them go and listen to Moses and the prophets which is what is written in the Bible {Luke 16:29} if you have no regards for God's word surely there's nothing to say to any of you {Luke 16:31} we know you're on the other side! Luke 16:26

So hold onto what you think you know, we will hold onto our own too! Revelations 22:11-12 wink

all i asked of u was to explain what idolatry is & tell us what u r doing with S & C images.no long talk. I hope u understand me now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Templee333:

all i asked of u was to explain what idolatry is & tell us what u r doing with S & C images.no long talk. I hope u understand me now.
Templee333:

Whatever way i choose to WORSHIP is non of ur business!
wink

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:
Steep sheeple Rooster and bull rant.
The same man wey get the same Satanic Cross & pyramid in his Church & his home. grin

Whereas ,JWs have none!
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by cornelboy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Templee333:

now u are betraying ur comrades. I know that u are just a follower but it's better u open ur eyes b4 it's too late
Lol.
What's your religion bro/sis?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

Steep sheeple Rooster and bull rant.
The same man wey get the same Satanic Cross & pyramid in his Church & his home. grin

Whereas ,JWs have none!

My church do not use occultic cross and pyramid.
However below was the grace Russell was buried.
The head quarter of jehovah witness organizationisation with the all seeing g designs.
Jehovah witnesses governing body with masonic hand shake.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Taze rusell was a 33° free Mason.
That organization is purely Satanic.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol. What's your religion bro/sis?
who/what made it mandatory that one must have a religion,when and why?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Courz:

AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING refers to Babalawo Greber as a Bible Scholar grin grin grin
The used his translation to support their translation of John 1:1 grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:

The head quarter of jehovah witness organizationisation with the all seeing g designs.
before i woudn't believe this,but now i know that JW org. Could be anything.Those guys can be just anything. They can do & undo. One must better be careful

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
OgaNightmare:

AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING refers to Babalawo Greber as a Bible Scholar grin grin grin
The used his translation to support their translation of John 1:1 grin

grin grin grin

Johannes Greber, a bible scholar? Someone who believed that he need demons to help translate and explain bible verses is regarded as a Bible scholar by Watchtower. Wonderful! Birds of the same feather flock together. grin
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:

JWs will say they don't use those symbols any longer BUT there are other occultic symbols they use today as shown below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Suicide A Sin? / Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time! / Wafa Sultan Aka GARBAGE MOUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.