Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Who Are Sophia & Caleb? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Sophia & Caleb? (2784 Views)

SAD NEWS! Archbishop Emeritus, Most Rev Caleb Maduoma Is Dead / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Hagia Sophia, 1,483 Years Old Building Causes Tension Between Muslim And Christi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Courz:

grin grin grin

Johannes Greber, a bible scholar? Someone who believed that he need demons to help translate and explain bible verses is regarded as a Bible scholar by Watchtower. Wonderful! Birds of the same feather flock together. grin
They knew very well who that guy was, Anyway Russell already said that a truth from "Satan is just like a truth coming from God". Maybe they were applying his principle grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:

My church do not use occultic cross and pyramid.
However below was the grace Russell was buried.
The head quarter of jehovah witness organizationisation with the all seeing g designs.
Jehovah witnesses governing body with masonic hand shake.

The first and second pics are from a Kingdom Hall in U.K. The last two are from A Theatre hall JWs own in the U.S that they use for conventions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
OgaNightmare:

They knew very well who that guy was, Anyway Russell already said that a truth from "Satan is just like a truth coming from God". Maybe they were applying his principle grin grin grin grin

They knew now. They knew everything about that Priest and yet they used his Bible. The audacity! Seeing that this man exposed certain doctrines the demon taught him that are also taught by JWs shows that either Watchtower very likely copied certain things from his book especially the Memorial format and incorporated them into the JW religion or the same demon is communicating with both Watchtower and Johannes.

If a founder of a religion can believe that Satan can speak truth, how much more the JW leaders. Do you know that one of the Governing body members in an annual meeting talk, admitted that they still receive guidance from Russell? David splain said that Russell is maintaining the road to holiness from heaven. And here you have a Freemason JW whistleblower exposing the fact that they communicate with Russell from the dead which tallies with what David splain said.

I strongly believe that when Watchtower makes certain statements about themselves, it is Almighty God pushing them to expose themselves further. grin

Speaking of Johannes Greber, in the last pic below, he is posing with what we call, the hidden hand pose by Freemasons. It shows that he is likely one of them.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pedophilia amongst the Governing body before they died. One of the victims came forward to expose one of them in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9EqHHlckI

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Templee333:

who/what made it mandatory that one must have a religion,when and why?
Bro/sis no dé mention my name for your post again.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
cornelboy:

ok. Your request will be honoured & remember not to be the 1st to do otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Guys, Valuable video from a 33rd degree Freemason exposing the world of Freemasonry. I found another channel with the video. Watch and get to know Watchtower's and the anointed ones' secret Brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Now you know "by their FRUITS" {Matthew 7:16} they want to question faithful people but they aren't faithful at all.
So what exactly does light has to do with darkness? 2Corinthians 6:14
God's word says "iron sharpens iron" {Proverbs 27:17} so it's when two faithful individuals meet that they can deliberate on which one is threading the path to life. But when one person isn't ready to say anything about his own faith but questioning yours try to remember the first Bible character with that attitude {Genesis 3:1} all what Eve needed to ask this stranger is "which side are you?" wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you know "by their FRUITS" {Matthew 7:16} they want to question faithful people but they aren't faithful at all.
So what exactly does light has to do with darkness? 2Corinthians 6:14
God's word says "iron sharpens iron" {Proverbs 27:17} so it's when two faithful individuals meet that they can deliberate on which one is threading the path to life. But when one person isn't ready to say anything about his own faith but questioning yours try to remember the first Bible character with that attitude {Genesis 3:1} all what Eve needed to ask this stranger is "which side are you?" wink
i don't knw ur definition of faithful. Maybe that's where to start frm & i can tell u that no jw is faithful

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
OgaNightmare:

AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING refers to Babalawo Greber as a Bible Scholar
The used his translation to support their translation of John 1:1 grin
A god was the word" John 1:1, Emphatic Diaglott, ©1864.
JWs had the copyright for publication of this Bible.
Continue deceiving yourself. gringrin grin grin
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Courz:
Guys, Valuable video from a 33rd degree Freemason exposing the world of Freemasonry. I found another channel with the video. Watch and get to know Watchtower's and the anointed ones' secret Brethren.

FALSEHOOD & empty Rants of individuals already debunked by the Freemasons leadership.
Go look for something meaningful to do with your hate filled life.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

FALSEHOOD & empty Rants of individuals already debunked by the Freemasons leadership.
Go look for something meaningful to do with your hate filled life.

Eyah Sorry that a 33rd degree Freemason came out to expose your Masonic roots. You thought there are no Freemason whistleblowers? do you know for how long people have exposed Freemasonry? Too late. Your beloved Watchtower has been exposed. Bow your head in shame as you worship Jehovah a. k. a Lucifer.

Remember Johannes Greber? The Catholic priest and spiritist whose Bible translation was translated with the help of Demons, the same translation Watchtower used as a reference for their doctrines? Yes. He wrote a Book titled Communication with the Spirit world as shown in the first pic below.

In the book, he narrated the numerous occasions he conducted seances to communicate with demons to explain the Bible. He narrated the demon's explanation of many Bible verses. I read that book. And guess what? A lot of what the demon said are actually what JWs teach. Wonderful isn't it?

The demon was very clever mixing Truth with lies and twisting scriptures, same way JWs do. Yes, Satan has to mix truth with lies to make whatever he is saying palatable to the hearer. Very crafty. What I was thankful for was the fact that I already know what the Bible really says so I could spot the many lies this demon was saying.

Do you also know that the demon gave Johannes Greber directions on how to conduct the Memorial of Jesus's death which was quite similar to how JWs do theirs? The only difference is the demon said they should eat the emblems while you JWs reject the emblems exactly as Satanists do. Showing that the demon was mixing some truth with so many lies! The demons talked about how the bread should be and how it should be covered exactly how JWs do. The demon directed that Bible verses should be read and a spirit medium must be present giving a talk.

But it's shocking to know that the format of the memorial is quite similar to JWs'. The demon said a lot of blasphemous things about God (some of which are what JWs teach), Jesus (also what JWs teach) and God's people during the Time of Israel and afterwards. Talking about how Adam, Eve, and some of God's people like Moses were all Spirit mediums. In fact, the demon said God has been using them to communicate with humans from the veey beginning. Remember a video I posted earlier where an ExBethelite got an explanation from a Coven member at Bethel on how JWs get their doctrines? Remember when the person mentioned that Bethelites are Spirit mediums and how Watchtower right from inception, uses the occult to get bible truths? Yes. That is exactly what this demon is saying here. But it was so shocking that some of the things the demon said are taught by JWs. Every other blasphemous thing the demon said is actually taught amongst the Freemason JWs.

Johannes Greber was promoting communication with demons and believed that it is necessary to do so to understand the Bible. He says demons can help to explain the Bible better. He doesn't believe the demons are demons. He says they are Good spirits working for God. At least that is how the demon introduced himself.

Do you see why everything I posted in this thread is true?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Courz:

JWs will say they don't use those symbols any longer BUT there are other occultic symbols they use today as shown below.
That's the old picture of the hall posted by Courz before JWs bought the theatre and scrubbed out everything in the hall during renovation works.
Screenshot evidences.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

That's the old picture of the hall posted by Courz before JWs bought the theatre and scrubbed out everything in the hall during renovation works.
Screenshot evidences.

Liar liar. Too late. Your occultic symbols in your Cult have been exposed. Twist it anyhow you want. It doesn't change the fact that those Occultic symbols were never removed from the Hall. Watchtower love their Masonic symbols. Its Too late to lie Janosky. Bow your head in shame for worshipping demons.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

Screenshot evidences.

Do these Occultic symbols look like they have been scrubbed? Idiot!

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

Screenshot evidences.

Big fool with your Maggot infested brain, where is the scrubbing taking place in your screenshots? They renovated the hall, removed some occultic symbols BUT left the Masonic ones there and painted that symbol to be very beautiful to look like that. I watched a movie and guess what? I saw that same symbol being used to perform a spell and Magic in it. The people in the movie had to draw a circle around that symbol. I couldn't believe my eyes. That this symbol is actually a spot for magic. Now imagine Watchtower congregating at that spot at night performing their spells and magic there like they do in their underground tunnels at their headquarters.

Tell me, why is the one true religion getting its doctrines from demons?

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Steep:

My church do not use occultic cross and pyramid.
However below was the grace Russell was buried.
The head quarter of jehovah witness organizationisation with the all seeing g designs.
Jehovah witnesses governing body with masonic hand shake.
LIAR on a public forum. grin

Every outdoors Events Centres & amphitheatres use that basic design of pyramid shape.
You are very deluded to make FALSE claims on this thread.
The occultic pyramid & cross symbols in deeper life church building & other buildings of Christendom is exactly the same with freemasonry symbols posted by Courz.

Mr Russell was not buried in that place you are posted on this thread.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

The occultic pyramid & cross symbols in deeper life church building & other buildings of Christendom is exactly the same.

Shut up. A whole Satanist like you pointing fingers at another person. Consuming demonic doctrines against the principle stated in the Bible. You should be ashamed of yourself. Demon worshipper! Big fool with your Maggot infested brain, where is the scrubbing taking place in your screenshots? I watched a video where They were renovating that hall. That symbol was there in mere cement. Watchtower painted that symbol very well to look beautiful like that. Where was the scrubbing taking place, Idiot!

I watched a movie and guess what? I saw that same symbol being used to perform a spell and Magic in it. The people in the movie had to draw a circle around that symbol. I couldn't believe my eyes. That this symbol is actually a spot for magic. Now imagine Watchtower congregating at that spot at night performing their spells and magic there like they do in their underground tunnels at their headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Courz:

Big fool with your Maggot infested brain, where is the scrubbing taking place in your screenshots? They renovated the hall, removed some occultic symbols BUT left the Masonic ones there and painted that symbol to be very beautiful to look like that. I watched a movie and guess what? I saw that same symbol being used to perform a spell and Magic in it. The people in the movie had to draw a circle around that symbol. I couldn't believe my eyes. That this symbol is actually a spot for magic. Now imagine Watchtower congregating at that spot at night performing their spells and magic there like they do in their underground tunnels at their headquarters.

2 Corinthians 6:14,A Christian watching occultic movie to learn what?
Would Jesus Christ be embarrassed by the movies you watch?

Uselu candidate, you no well at all.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Janosky:

Uselu candidate, you no well at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up. A whole Satanist like you pointing fingers at another person. Consuming demonic doctrines against the principle stated in the Bible. You should be ashamed of yourself. Demon worshipper! Big fool with your Maggot infested brain, where is the scrubbing taking place in your screenshots? I watched a video where They were renovating that hall. That symbol was there in mere cement. Watchtower painted that symbol very well to look beautiful like that. Where was the scrubbing taking place, Idiot!

I watched a white movie recently and guess what? I saw that same symbol being used to perform a spell and Magic in it. The people in the movie had to draw a circle around that symbol. I couldn't believe my eyes. That this symbol is actually a spot for magic. Now imagine Watchtower congregating at that spot at night performing their spells and magic there like they do in their underground tunnels at their headquarters.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2022
Janosky:

Every outdoors Events Centres & amphitheatres use that basic design of pyramid shape.
The occultic pyramid & cross symbols in deeper life church building & other buildings of Christendom is exactly the same with freemasonry symbols posted by Courz.

Go and do research. Taze rusell was buried by a pyramid, however after an uproar watch tower removed it.
Have you checked the top view of watch tower head quarter? Did you not see the all seeing eye and the pyramid?
How about the ring governing body wore?
Tazr rusell was a free Mason.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Janosky:

I hail you o!
Me i don't have any time to waste on them the OP said:
Templee333:

hey! Come & defend ur true worship here. Whatever way i choose to tell my story is non of ur business. But as for this idol worship/true worship bla bla bla, i won't keep quiet. My question again:
WHO ARE SOPHIA AND CALEB AND WHY DO U WORSHIP THEM?
So he doesn't want anyone to appeal to his conscience regarding what he chooses to say therefore i don't have anything to discuss with people who have killed their conscience to malign God's organization, there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association let each one choose whatever they like {Revelations 22:11} but they can't stop me from sharing what i have with rightly disposed souls that's the assignment Jesus Christ gave me. Romans 8:35-39
What is paining them is they just don't want JWs to talk freely with others and that's beyond their control i'm enjoying myself sharing the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom with other Nairalanders, many have become my personal Bible study on this same forum.
Any right thinking person should know that it makes no sense pointing at flaws in a religion without presenting a better performing group! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Steep:

Go and do research. Taze rusell was buried by a pyramid, however after an uproar watch tower removed it.
Have you checked the top view of watch tower head quarter? Did you not see the all seeing eye and the pyramid?
How about the ring governing body wore?
Tazr rusell was a free Mason.

Actually, the pyramid tombstone was built separately from where Russell was buried. Watchtower built it because Russell instructed them to do. If you look at that particular area very well, you will see a separate tombstone where he was actually buried and that pyramid tombstone built close to it.

As for the All seeing Eye, that wasn't the headquarters. That was actually a JW Convention venue in Denmark. The Bethel Headquarters wasn't designed that way.

I just remembered an EXJW couple that have a 32nd degree Freemason as a friend. Their friend explicitly said that the pyramid tombstone built for Russell is actually proof that he is a Freemason. Nobody can try to deny or twist it because the pyramid has already exposed him. Secondly, he said there is a Hat Russell wears, a White Hat. He said that Hat is also a sign that he is a very high ranking Illuminati member. He says that particular Hat is worn by illuminati members. This tallies with what a former CIA agent said about Russell's family being an Illuminati Bloodline family. This tells you where Watchtower stands in the world. They are part of the Power players of the world. They are part of the Beast system. So, if you really want to know the truth about Freemasonry, just find the members who can anonymously speak to you or the bold ones who are not afraid to die like this 33rd degree Freemason in the below video. Freemason whistleblowers have been exposing Freemasonry for years. No one has any excuse to be deceived by hard core Masons because there are other masons who have spoken out! The hardcore Freemasons hiding or denying the masonic links are just doing what is required of them: Secrecy. They won't tell you the truth. This 33rd degree Freemason in the video explained in details why other Masons deny or hide Masonic links. I am just happy that this video was made last year.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Courz:

Actually, the pyramid tombstone was built separately from where Russell was buried. Watchtower built it because Russell instructed them to do. If you look at that particular area very well, you will see a separate tombstone where he was actually buried and that pyramid tombstone built close to it.

As for the All seeing Eye, that wasn't the headquarters. That was actually a Convention venue in Denmark. The Bethel Headquarters wasn't designed that way.

I just remembered an EXJW couple that have a 32nd degree Freemason as a friend. Their friend explicitly said that the pyramid tombstone built for Russell is actually proof that he is a Freemason. Nobody can try to deny or twist it because the pyramid has already exposed him. Secondly, he said there is a Hat Russell wears, a White Hat. He said that Hat is also a sign that he is a very high ranking Illuminati member. He says that particular Hat is worn by illuminati members. This tallies with what a former CIA agent said about Russell's family being an Illuminati Bloodline family. This tells you where Watchtower stands in the world. They are part of the Power players of the world. They are part of the Beast system. So, if you really want to know the truth about Freemasonry, just find the members who can anonymously speak to you or the bold ones who are not afraid to die like this 33rd degree Freemason in the below video. Freemason whistleblowers have been exposing Freemasonry for years. No one has any excuse to be deceived by hard core Masons because there are other masons who have spoken out! The hardcore Freemasons hiding or denying the masonic links are just doing what is required of them: Secrecy. They won't tell you the truth. This 33rd degree Freemason in the video explained in details why other Masons deny or hide Masonic links. I am just happy that this video was made last year.

Thanks, it was not the head quarter but their convention venue.

Yes I know he was buried beneath it but by it, i.e close to it.

It is sad to see that maxD, janosky and co would not just see the how deceitful and satanic jwo is inspired of all evidences.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Steep:

Thanks, it was not the head quarter but their convention venue.

Yes I know he was buried beneath it but by it, i.e close to it.

It is sad to see that maxD, janosky and co would not just see the how deceitful and satanic jwo is inspired of all evidences.

Max and his hoodlums identify with the character of Watchtower. People join that Cult for different reasons. It is not every JW that likes truth. The ones that value Truth are the ones that wake up! The Cult also attracts Mentally unstable people. Look at the first pic below. A Psychiatrist revealed that most of her patients are JWs. Most JWs just love to hear what they like to hear. They don't care that Watchtower teaches truth or not. No matter how many times their doctrines change. If Watchtower comes out today to tell JWs the truth that they have been scammed, there are JWs that won't believe them. They really need everything they have been taught to be true else everything they have done for Watchtower has been a total waste. But they don't know that they have actually wasted their precious time, emotions, and money working for a Book publishing business that is tied to Satan. I can assure you that more JWs are leaving the Cult especially since the pandemic. The leaders are afraid and are constantly warning JWs to stay away from negative news about them in their Broadcasts. Calling the negative news Apostate lies without giving proof that they are lies. The way their leaders are focusing on Whistleblowers that expose them even going as far as monitoring social media and ExJW forums, tells you some things are happening in the background and more JWs are waking up. The cult is not growing. It is dying a slow death. Many congregations have been dissolved and Kingdom halls sold in different parts of the world. It is only in Africa that they are taking the dead Cult seriously.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Let me drop this here. No wonder Jehovah = Masonic name for Lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Courz:

Max and his hoodlums identify with the character of Watchtower. People join that Cult for different reasons. It is not every JW that likes truth. The ones that value Truth are the ones that wake up! The Cult also attracts Mentally unstable people. Look at the first pic below. A Psychiatrist revealed that most of her patients are JWs. Most JWs just love to hear what they like to hear. They don't care that Watchtower teaches truth or not. No matter how many times their doctrines change. If Watchtower comes out today to tell JWs the truth that they have been scammed, there are JWs that won't believe them. They really need everything they have been taught to be true else everything they have done for Watchtower has been a total waste. But they don't know that they have actually wasted their precious time, emotions, and money working for a Book publishing business that is tied to Satan. I can assure you that more JWs are leaving the Cult especially since the pandemic. The leaders are afraid and are constantly warning JWs to stay away from negative news about them in their Broadcasts. Calling the negative news Apostate lies without giving proof that they are lies. The way their leaders are focusing on Whistleblowers that expose them even going as far as monitoring social media and ExJW forums, tells you some things are happening in the background and more JWs are waking up. The cult is not growing. It is dying a slow death. Many congregations have been dissolved and Kingdom halls sold in different parts of the world. It is only in Africa that they are taking the dead Cult seriously.
you are right they don't like truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Steep: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Courz:
Let me drop this here. No wonder Jehovah = Masonic name for Lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
It is actually a blasphemy to the real God Jehovah or yahweh.
Satan always try to copy God.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Courz: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Steep:
It is actually a blasphemy to the real God Jehovah or yahweh.
Satan always try to copy God.

We have been programmed to think certain things are right and correct just because it is popular. We are going through strong deception in this world so much that Bibles have been edited and Christianity has been infiltrated by the Freemasons. But something being popular doesn't make it right. No one knows the true pronunciation of God's name. No one. Even one of the JW Governing body members admitted that and it was also stated in one of their publications. He said they picked Jehovah to address God simply because it is popular. Not because it is correct. But Jehovah is the Masonic name for Lucifer and Watchtower are Freemasons so it makes sense for them to pick that name after all they would want JWs to worship their god. Can a name associated with Lucifer be the name for God? Do you know that name is used in Magic? Do you know that there is a book of spells having names of demons and how to conjure them and one of the names is Jehovah being the most powerful of them all? If that is the name of God, what is it doing in a book of spells?

I watched a documentary where a Native doctor in a South American country was showing his idols of demons he works with to the program anchor and one of them is Jehovah. Tell me, Is God associated with that name?

My advice, never address God almighty with that name. Do you see how Jesus addressed his father in the Bible? He called him Abba, Father! Heavenly Father. Father in the Heavens. God identified himself to Moses as I AM THAT I AM, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob. Since as Christians we are to follow Christ, address God the same way he addressed him. Afterall, it is disrespectful to call your Father by his name.

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by cornelboy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Templee333:
ok. Your request will be honoured & remember not to be the 1st to do otherwise
Actually, you can mention me when you have something tangible to say.

You don't just mention me and label me as "follow follow".

Who or what I follow is none of your business.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by OgaNightmare(m): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Janosky:

Do you know anything called CHRISTOLOGY
You're just a delusional punk parading your ignorance
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by OgaNightmare(m): 2:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Janosky:

Did you even read the Aid to Bible Understanding?
Charlatan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed In Nigeria / Fake Miracle By A Popular Nigerian Priest Caught On Camera + Must Watch Video + / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.