Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. (3687 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by balmingilead: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Please I need advice. I and my husband had some issues and he asked me to leave. I left because my mum said we will settle the matter in her place that I should come. Some I packed my things and left with my children. When I got to mum place she called my husband but he refused to come. So I stayed with her for 3weeks and later went to my cousin place to stay. I pleade with my husband to take me and the children back but he refused.

Now when I left it wasn't up to 2weeks before he brought a lady to the house. The lady was staying with him.

After 4months with the help of God, his friends and some relatives he we settled the issues. And he brought us back to the house. But the problem now is he is insisting on marrying the girl. They are both serious on getting married. He even told me he brought me back because of my children that he is not my husband any more. That am only in his house because of the children.
I don't know what to do. We have been together since 2016. And I love
Him so much. He had treating to leave the house.
Now he complained of not having money, my 2 children have not resume school this term because of money. We don't have food in the house. But he is insisting on marrying that girl. The little money he have he will share with her. Am not happy because financially he is down and am ready to manage with him but he refused to leave this Hausa lady. He said he doesn't want to marry me any more. That am in his house because of the children. Please I need help. The lady in question live very close to our house.
Please advise me on what to do. I don't want my home to scatter
The lady said she must marry him.

We wish all Naralander's a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
if you want to live a good health and live long, you can contact Balm In Gilead Natural Therapy Center to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Candidlady: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
sad

Rozross:
From your story,you are obviously at fault.You were a bad wife and treated him bad, women should learn to stop treating good men bad,your bad habits has pushed him into another woman's arms. You loved him yet you weren't a good wife and partner to him.

Please how is she at fault
You people just come on here to spew trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Anigreat: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2022
shocked

Hausa girls pussy de tight die and so creamy. I remember that year when I smashed Samɓala pussy ,it was so tight and creamy that I thought of making her my wife but because of our religious differences the parents kicked vehemently against it. But truth be said, I battered that pussy that very year.

The same thing might have happened to your husband. What even give him the boldness is when he remembers the borehole you probably carries around.

I speak peace into your home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2022
From your story,you are obviously at fault.You were a bad wife and treated him bad, women should learn to stop treating good men bad,your bad habits has pushed him into another woman's arms. You loved him yet you weren't a good wife and partner to him.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by fman(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
If u can stay
Then stay and watch the drama to the end!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by fman(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
space Booker.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by budaatum: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
If I were you, I would have left without the children. And if I had left with the children I would not have gone back when I found he had another woman. She might be HIV positive and I'd not want to be infected.

But then, I also would have been sufficiently educated so I can have a job so no pig could mistreat me and my kids the way your pig is mistreating you.

I'd leave now too because it's obvious he has no respect for you and does not care about his children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Romanoff(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
This is one of the reasons it's dangerous to enter a marriage without a source of income. You will take all kinds of nonsense and lose your self esteem and self worth cause you can't take care of yourself and your children without a man.

That man has always had that girl as his side chic, the fight you had was just an excuse to bring her in.

You better look for something to do, gather money and start planning your exit out of that marriage. That man doesn't love or respect you and is already enjoying his life of adultery.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Oppsin: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Just pray
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by budaatum: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:
This is one of the reasons it's dangerous to enter a marriage without a source of income. You will take all kinds of nonsense and lose your self esteem and self worth cause you can't take care of yourself and your children without a man.

That man has always had that girl as his side chic, the fight you had was just an excuse to bring her in.

You better look for something to do, gather money and start planning your exit out of that marriage. That man doesn't love or respect you and is already enjoying his life of adultery.

+100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Please how is she at fault
The way she's wanting to go back by all means speaks volume and from her story she dodged saying exactly what happened between them because she's at fault else she'll spill everything to get sympathy. Eat your trash words kid

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nonywendy(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Marriage wahala
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Candidlady: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
The way she's wanting to go back by all means speaks volume and from her story she dodged saying exactly what happened between them because she's at fault else she'll spill everything to get sympathy.

You can't conclude she is at fault. .. she wanting to go back might be kos of her kids and the fact she loves the man....

Her only fault is she not having her own source of income kos she won't be so dependent on the man...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Toluwanise247(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Have you ask him the reason why he asked you to leave? They must be a reason… my advice is this don’t leave because to get another guy that will marry you as a single mother is not easy Sisther, guy out there will turn you to sex mate. Please find every possible way to settle the issue with your husband.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:

u ignored my mention
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
The way she's wanting to go back by all means speaks volume and from her story she dodged saying exactly what happened between them because she's at fault else she'll spill everything to get sympathy. Eat your trash words kid

She might not be at fault. She might just want to go back cause she is dependent on the man.

I know someone like that. Though she now has a plan to save and leave after her first finishes secondary school which will be soon.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:

You can't conclude she is at fault. .. she wanting to go back might be kos of her kids and the fact she loves the man....

Her only fault is she not having her own source of income kos she won't be so dependent on the man...
like i stated earlier she'll spill everything if she wasn't at fault, i sabi that style she's using. Men will always want settlement with a good woman but in her case, it's rejection upon rejection from the father of her kids. I'm not biased when it involves marriage but if it is all this yeye boyfriend/girlfriend relationship i know what to type.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:

She might not be at fault. She might just want to go back cause she is dependent on the man.

I know someone like that. Though she now has a plan to save and leave after her first finishes secondary school which will be soon.
Then let her spill more to prove me wrong.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Romanoff(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:

Unless the "more" is that she committed adultery, the husband is an adulterer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by budaatum: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:

She really does not need to bother with you since you've already made up what you want to believe.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
One sided story... what did u do that made him go that extent to want out of the marriage?
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by entrep88: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2022
balmingilead:
Please I need advice. I and my husband had some issues and he asked me to leave. I left because my mum said we will settle the matter in her place that I should come. Some I packed my things and left with my children. When I got to mum place she called my husband but he refused to come. So I stayed with her for 3weeks and later went to my cousin place to stay. I pleade with my husband to take me and the children back but he refused.
What is the nature of the issue first?

Now when I left it wasn't up to 2weeks before he brought a lady to the house. The lady was staying with him.

After 4months with the help of God, his friends and some relatives he we settled the issues. And he brought us back to the house. But the problem now is he is insisting on marrying the girl. They are both serious on getting married. He even told me he brought me back because of my children that he is not my husband any more. That am only in his house because of the children.
I don't know what to do. We have been together since 2016. And I love
Him so much. He had treating to leave the house.
Now he complained of not having money, my 2 children have not resume school this term because of money. We don't have food in the house. But he is insisting on marrying that girl. The little money he have he will share with her. Am not happy because financially he is down and am ready to manage with him but he refused to leave this Hausa lady. He said he doesn't want to marry me any more. That am in his house because of the children. Please I need help. The lady in question live very close to our house.
Please advise me on what to do. I don't want my home to scatter
The lady said she must marry him.

We wish all Naralander's a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
if you want to live a good health and live long, you can contact Balm In Gilead Natural Therapy Center to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by marlow1962(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Gee64: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let her contact me; I want to ask her for something.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Ethanuella: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Ethanuella: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your mum's advice on leaving your home to hers to settle your issues is the genesis of this. No matter the issue I have with my husband, we don't involve our parents because each party tends to support their child.

When your husband asked you to leave, you shouldn't have even welcomed the idea, and I'm sure you contacted your mum to interfere, hence, her advise for you to come over. Even if yoy had wanted to go to your mum's place, you shouldn't have gone with your kids and other belonginfs.

For your husband, he doesn't regard your mum. Besides, fear hausa ladies, kayanmata is at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Streetmovement(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I really can't judge a book by it's cover, madam vomit everything wey dey your mouth make we know as we go take help you or face your kasala by yourself
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by HolyMan12: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Hausa girls pussy de tight die and so creamy. I remember that year when I smashed Samɓala pussy ,it was so tight and creamy that I thought of making her my wife but because of our religious differences the parents kicked vehemently against it. But truth be said, I battered that pussy that very year.

The same thing might have happened to your husband what even give him the boldness is when he remembers the borehole you probably carries around.

I speak peace into your home.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by kelechi50: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm, that is the reason I normally ask any Young Man going into marriage

What is your wife doing for a living, if the answer is not convincingly enough for me to support you. I will advise you to wait for her to upgrade herself or you help her do that before marriage

To avoid storyline like this.

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you ?
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Raise your hand if you believe this story.
Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
balmingilead:

I and my husband had some issues and he asked me to leave. I left because my mum said we will settle the matter in her place that I should come. Some I packed my things and left with my children. When I got to mum place she called my husband but he refused to come.

How can we advise without knowing the root of the problem ... the issues? Why not mention the issues? From the write up nothing gives me the impression the man is an unreasonable husband.... seems he loved his family and provided for them. Since you didn't say what the issue was... for a man to suddenly turn his back on his family tells me you did something major and he has completely lost trust in you. Maybe he came home from work and found you in bed with someone else. In such cases... the man either reacts violently.... will be crying and complaining and trip out ... or... like your husband... shut the door on you and move on. The man is done with you... in his book... you are finished.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by Godada(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women / Is It Good To Date Your Friend? / I Got Married To A Witch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.