Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? (30125 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by asanausana91: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Period007:

We are not discussing Shettima here grin
And Atiku is a fulani bandit sponsor
Shettima will not divide nigeria nor release ipob terrorists that are killing our soldiers and policemen.
Atiku has spoken against Boko Haram and bandits
Has Peter Obi ever spoken against ESN and ipob?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Tochi3(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Your tears is our source of joy grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Slymonster(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
kolaaderin:

Hypocritically speaking from all sides of your mouth. Same reason Tinubu was selling to you lots that what matters is competency not the religion or tribe. here you are trying to prove what you have rejected on hatred.
I dont care whoever and where ever they come from, the watchword should be competency which is why I like Tinubu, he will almost always work with people that can get things done.

But who so ever Nigerians will vote come 2023, please try and avoid this man below, he has nothing to offer this country outside looting and setting fellow looters in various positions to loot and loot.

What is my business with tinubu, I never had issues with his religion. All I know is that with him or pdp, there is not going to be any difference in the next 8 years or 4. This is because there must be compensation to all those helping them to achieve that position and it is going to be the same over and over.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Period007(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:
Shettima will not divide nigeria nor release ipob terrorists that are killing our soldiers and policemen.
Shettima created boko haram
Atiku created fulani banditory
Peter Obi is our one and only saviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by LocalStandard1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
David160:

His support is mostly in the south and north central.. That's where his focus should be. Even if he appointed sultan of sokoto to his council.. He still won't win the core north
You are very correct, Jonathan is a perfect example. Even after doing everything to please them they still treated him like dirt and betrayed him. Buhari their man is giving them hot hot like there's no tomorrow, even with most of the appointments going to them. Isn't God wonderful?!
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Tinubuagbado: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I went through the list and personally I am impressed, very. But that's me, a Christian minority Northerner.

I read some comments from people saying the list is filled with Southerners or Christians, which is actually very false. But putting myself in their shoes, you know for almost a decade now and throughout most of Nigeria's history we are used to seeing every public office mostly occupied by a section of the country, from a specific religion.

Justice, equality and even federal character was never a reality, well maybe with the exception of the Obasanjo's administration that is.

Do you think a Labour Party campaign counsel with names not exceptionally and clearly dominated by the Core North will be taken seriously by the region?

the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list

El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting.

Breaking:

Tinubu called for for an emergency meeting with the aggrieved members of the APC for reconciliation but the following were still absent at the meeting.

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo
2. Abdullahi Adamu
3. Rotimi Ameachi
4.Yakubu Dogara
5. Nasir El-rufai
6. Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Ahmed Lawal
8. Abdulazeez Yari
9. Atiku Bagudu
10. Babachir Lawal
11. Yahaya Bello
12. Mai Mala Buni
Da sauran su.

The crisis is still increasing due to the claim that the party National chairman made.

May God continue to disunite them.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by stanluiz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
David160:

His support is mostly in the south and north central.. That's where his focus should be. Even if he appointed sultan of sokoto to his council.. He still won't win the core north
Exactly!!!

Every time North! North!! North!!! sad Kilode! Are they the only region in this country ?

Obi knows that he won't win the core north. All he needs is 20 to 25 %. If His yusuf Datti can do it for him. He is good to go.

Let him heavily focused on SE, SW, SS and Middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by LocalStandard1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Breaking:

Tinubu called for for an emergency meeting with the aggrieved members of the APC for reconciliation but the following were still absent at the meeting.

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo
2. Abdullahi Adamu
3. Rotimi Ameachi
4.Yakubu Dogara
5. Nasir El-rufai
6. Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Ahmed Lawal
8. Abdulazeez Yari
9. Atiku Bagudu
10. Babachir Lawal
11. Yahaya Bello
12. Mai Mala Buni
Da sauran su.

The crisis is still increasing due to the claim that the party National chairman made.

Amen my brother.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by caracas: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Obi hate Muslims and northerners
You were hoping the list will not be balanced like thieefnubu n apc’s.
Now you are so pained…..My dear I feel your pains
Obi is your next president

2 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by stanluiz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:
Keep quiet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7144876/peter-obi-condemns-killings-south-east&ved=2ahUKEwjLi5CDn9v6AhU5hf0HHVPdCf8QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw038A5xEDQkXGkyrlQYpwhf

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by haslaw(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
A leopard can never changed it spots.

Peter Pandora Hoebi is highly BIGOTED and TRIBALISTIC and he has started showing his true colours.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by AlwaysPositive: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
[Obi hate Muslims and northerners
[/quote]

I love watching you cry... grin angry grin
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by AlwaysPositive: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Exactly!!!

Every time North! North!! North!!! sad Kilode! Are they the only region in this country ?

Obi knows that he won't win the core north. All he needs is 20 to 25 %. If His yusuf Datti can do it for him. He is good to go.

You are a master planner.... I love this analysis
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Paretomaster1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
If e like make e make all of them Northerners, na still 3rd position e go carry �

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by jrusky(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chance for obi in this North I live? Not in 20 years time. Nobody know obi here I had said this severally only Obi Mikel our great footballer they know here nothing like peter obi anywhere here even some were asking where is he from? Some says who is him? etc.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Scribx: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
The core northerners are traditional voters, so it doesn't matter who leads the campaign targeted at them, the outcome would most likely be the same. PO's target in core north are the Liberal, educated Muslims and Christians. I believe if LP had the men, they would have used them. They're being strategic.
PS: PO's mandate is people-driven, so no surprise at all. LP is relatively unknown in the north. Lets see how far he gets.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Jesusloveyou: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
ovie8200:
Because he is an Ibgo and Christian from the south, he doesn't have a chance.....the frogeyes from the southwest and despite being a Muslim, he doesn't have a chance in the north either. However, I still believe the election is between Obi and Atiku...
opposition against the ruling party is between atiku and obi.
Both of them were together in 2019 when the ruling party defeat both of them.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by lyricalz: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Your stat is not even correct, 60% igbos, 6% Yorubas, 3℅ northerners, sum no reach 100% na.

Olodo oshi
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Jesusloveyou: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Breaking:

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo
2. Abdullahi Adamu
3. Rotimi Ameachi
4.Yakubu Dogara
5. Nasir El-rufai
6. Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Ahmed Lawal
8. Abdulazeez Yari
9. Atiku Bagudu
10. Babachir Lawal
11. Yahaya Bello
12. Mai Mala Buni
Da sauran su.

idiotic pigs don't really have sense.
All of them are in the campaign council except dogara and babachir who are not members of apc

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by kestolove95(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
lyricalz:

Your stat is not even correct, 60% igbos, 6% Yorubas, 3℅ northerners, sum no reach 100% na.

Olodo oshi
can u imagine! Ordinary addition sef dem no Sabi just insult na him full Dia empty brain... Even a nursery student can add 60+6+30+3+1 to get 100...mtseew

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by macrodata(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Same as Buhari you voted twice. Allow others enjoy what you enjoyed too.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by saintrow1: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Exactly!!!

Forget SW stop fooling yourself
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by stanluiz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
saintrow1:

Forget SW stop fooling yourself
At Worst he will get 35% there especially in a state like Lagos.

Obi will get a majority vote in the South. As for the North. Atiku, Tinubu and Kwakwanso will neutalize each other.

Tinubu will not win the South. He may win SW but loose woefully in the SE and SS.

In the North. Atiku will give him the run out of his money. Kwakwanso is contesting. He is Demi god in the north. He will cancel the block votes Tinubu and Atiku will get. A win for Peter obi cheesy

Peter Obi will do well in the South and North Central. As for the NE and NW. Datti will make sure he secure 20 to 25% votes.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Thebigheart: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

So naive personality.
At least the list is better than the Muslim -Muslim ticket.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Brimstone77: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

But he didn't go for Christian Christian ticket like the!fnubu
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by asanausana91: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by asanausana91: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Period007:

Shettima created boko haram
Atiku created fulani banditory
Peter Obi is our one and only saviour
And who created ipob ESN?
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by 211kamharida: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
The list60% igbos6% yoruba3% northerners30% Christians 1% muslimsObi hate Muslims and northernersThe list60% igbos6% yoruba3% northerners30% Christians 1% muslimsObi hate Muslims and northerners...
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Traplord09:

We don't need u to vote for labour party.. at list tinuubff have twist ur brain into is pocket

U can't vote for ur master.. at list when he die fulin Chad tak over from u...
Yorba we bleed in pain...

Is best we divide the country before it happens
are you telling us that Obi is coming to divide the country?
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by RomanGreen: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Your tears are so sweet, keep crying
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by edungene7: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerians are not interested in any campaign council we are not voting campaign council but a candidate so those money bags should continue wooing those interested in appearance fee we will shock all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.