Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) (40104 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by GistFullGround: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
sofeo:
It's a wicked world indeed. They never imagined they would be caught.

Were they caught?
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Ayomipoe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:

2. Which chemical spray would make someone pass-out withing 3 seconds? chloroform takes at least 5 minutes plus you'd be aggressively !
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2K1d6x0Pn3w
chloroform takes 5 mins? I'm not too sure about that fact
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Anatakuebira: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How come the camera got to swing to capture her whenever she goes almost off the screen?

That could only mean that someone was actually watching in real time

Looks staged though but quite packed with insights meaning one has to be wary of these people who sell perfumes all about..
your head they there. Staged for real.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by wolebest: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
With this CCTV video, their days are numbered.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Painsoother(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures the moment 2 women drugged a shopowner and stole from her shop shocked shocked

According to the voice in the video, they have been doing such acts for some time now and have not been caught yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K8RD-xm9Jg
Never would a virgin mastermind such thoughts and acts.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
So you don't know that there are cameras that are motion activated.

They are more expensive than the normal ones, though

PlayerMeji:
How come the camera got to swing to capture her whenever she goes almost off the screen?

Looks staged though but quite packed with insights meaning one has to be wary of these people who sell perfumes all about..
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by aidameoryou: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Backlaw406(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
undecided Fake nonsense
1. The acting was horrible (over acting especially the lady Outside)
2. Which chemical spray would make someone pass-out withing 3 seconds? chloroform takes at least 5 minutes plus you'd be aggressively shaking and vomiting.
GTFo with your Low Iq bullshit tape!
That says, "what bloggers can not staged to pull traffic does not exist".
Hmm, these bloggers sha.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by shegra58: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

times are evolving there are moveable CCTV already cool
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by showafrica(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Search about motion detection cameras. Most cameras has motion detection and can go 360
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by ceeceeco: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please, my strict advice is that; they shouldn't pity these thieves once they're caught. They've been doing this act for quite sometime now.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by smile11s(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Even though I agree this might be staged. CCTVs dey move o. When there’s only one motion detected, it will follow the motion. When there are multiple motion, it stays still.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Gbeng30(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
What is happening in this country self,many people Don turn to criminal chai.... Nawa oo
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone#117066777
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by gabemuyi: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
undecided Fake nonsense
2. Which chemical spray would make someone pass-out withing 3 seconds? chloroform takes at least 5 minutes plus you'd be aggressively shaking and vomiting.

Fentanyl Nko Abi u don't know it has a spray.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by grafixdon: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:

If only u can just settle down and analyse things and think positively, things would have been easier for u

Dem dey stage robbery when e nor be film? Asin, can u or others willingly allow your face to show in videos like this like the women did?

Video looks real enough...it happened

Skit bro. Its fake
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Smartjob1(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
No. There are cameras that move as they detect motions. They turn around too.
PlayerMeji:

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by colizee(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Acting
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
STAGED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Freestainworld:
This gender can do and undo
The love petty theft Bcus if they are caught they will be left

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
If what i read is true, they should be brutally battered.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by VillageBus(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

thou I am not in debt, but any amount will help me a lot especially as school is soon resuming.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Ogsirsolo: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Op think we mumu like him
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by gameova(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

help me please boss to pay off this debt, full or part payment. It will really help me as they are on my neck. Picture attached

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by lomprico(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Scripted

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by lomprico(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:

If only u can just settle down and analyse things and think positively, things would have been easier for u

Dem dey stage robbery when e nor be film? Asin, can u or others willingly allow your face to show in videos like this like the women did?

Video looks real enough...it happened

Its scripted/acted ogbeni

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures the moment 2 women drugged a shopowner and stole from her shop shocked shocked

According to the voice in the video, they have been doing such acts for some time now and have not been caught yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K8RD-xm9Jg
Which country is this?
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by TenQ: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegalWolf
For unknown reason, the Nairaland bots have banned my account till tomorrow night.

See you then.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
undecided Fake nonsense
Wow I like this
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Buziness101:
Omo I no see any faking or staged play on that video o... This is real.... Fear women If you want to live longer...
What of those that like too much like Toto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Of The Worst Wrongful Convictions And Imprisonment Cases (Photos) / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.