Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26133 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Marry already made man abeg.
The time to start building has passed tongue. No time to waste.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Since I'm an already made young woman, I'll look for an already made man and we'll build our future together as partners.
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ceeceeco: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
Your first response was exactly your main point, the second one was just a cover up.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
What kind of daft answer is thisundecided undecided,How is south africa girls better than Nigeria girls .
i love ur first comment but you sounds rude here. Why?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ahnie: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
As it stands now.....I would choose the already made man.

Most of these men you suffered with,would later abandon daughter of Zion and treat her like trash.

Women....never ever make the mistake of suffering with a Nigerian man.

Pls no body should quote me, today's my birthday and have gone to fix my brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Germi9: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
See the way she succeeded in confusing herself
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by SmartyPants(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
I would build with 'myself' and marry a ready made man .

I no be Bob the builder grin

Ideal.

I actually don't want a woman to build with me so i wont feel guilty when i'm lavishing my money om sidechics.

tongue
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.
Legendforte:
Many will wait for already made men. The wise ones will settle down with a decent hardworking gentle man with potentials

Because (harsh truth here) as one elder in my profession once said...women don't want to see their kids starve...so they will marry a man who can provide for them if push comes to shove.(and he said that after seeing for the nth time a child admitted to hospital with severe malnutrition. Father, broke.).

We live in a patriachal society that sees women as lesser creatures, and this impacts on their money making ability. So, a woman in many isntances has no choice but to marry a 'rich' man who can ensure that their kids will be well fed.

Yes, I myself believe such women are very materialistic. And in some instances money leeches. But there are far too many women who have had to watch their children go hungry because their husband is 'building his dream' . Building a dream takes time and stress....and not everyone has time.

Second, if the woman comes from a poor household...she too has dependents. She would marry a man who can help her out. Some of those dependents include...our fellow men.

7 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by pinkygurl(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

As a young lady, l would marry who loves me and treats me respectfullyas his woman.

But if two equally caring loving hardworking men same age range non ancestor like Ned Nwoko, are asking for my hand in marriage simultaneously,one already made ,one upcoming , oh well who nor like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Many are lamenting today due to their foolishness. Ready made man no reach 20% of total available men. But 80% of women wan 20% of men. They will get bleeped and dumped / used and discarded by those men in 20% category

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Flukey: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
I honestly don’t want any lady to build with me, I can do that myself. Atleast she won’t have the audacity to challenge my authority over her. Your one kobo no Dey my husle so you don’t have a say in my life!

But if she builds with me ( support and contribute to my success ) , I owe her 100% loyalty and love .

Note that there’s different between building with him and staying with him.
You stay because you don’t have option ( you’re just there without any positive contribution than sex and nagging ) , you build because you believe he has potential . You contribute to his growth and success..

POC sir, even the Bible also made us to understand that WOMEN are important and are our help meets.

Without a good woman in your life, your home can never stand well. No be swear, it's reality.

Try make your woman happy and see the lucks that comes with it.
I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Samantha123:
Since I'm an already made young woman, I'll look for an already made man and we'll build our future together as partners.
already made woman who made her money from pussy selling and dick sucking... Alhaji must be proud of your bed skills
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
A very sensitive question for the ladies but let me and for my sister n also advice some here;

1. Building with a guy is risky...when men dnt have money they then to cry for pity and beg the lady not to leave but once money come they may dump the babe n move on.
When u want to knw a guy who truly loves u, wait make him get money or cash enter then u go see him true colour...we men attimes can be trickish
2. Going with already made guy depends if he loves u dearly....dats wen it will work..don't fall for his car, house, good looks ext instead try to make sure a ready made guy loves u to a fault n sincerely...dat way u will last n he won't mess up with u.

So you knw the verdict....
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nigra(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:

Well if I see a genuine man who will stick by me when we have built an empire together,then I can.
But let's be frank here 99.9% of Nigerian men especially this our generation are not worth the stress,cos 2secs they will change and show you shege..not all girls are gold diggers. smiley
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by BigBashiru: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:

They will say they will build to avoid being judged....but will secretly go for already made....

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by lawrenzooo: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

The rule is if you as a woman can't take care of a child don't go into marriage.

A church where I stay don't join couples to be unless and except both of you have a valid source of income....! I don't know the philosophy behind their own ooh but to me it makes sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nairalanders food don land... comments section don run reach 10th page. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Chidi2022: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
No be person wey see man go dey find already made? God abeg oooh..... Give me a responsible cool but strong willed man(because sometimes, e dey be like say i stubborn)that we will both be useful for ourselves.....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ceeceeco: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
But sometimes I ask myself this question, if women think life is that easy, why can't they make it in life or take care of themselves without the help of a man?

11 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Every woman's Dream is to meet an already men .

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Flukey:

POC sir, even the Bible also made us to understand that WOMEN are important and are our help meets.

Without a good woman in your life, your home can never stand well. No be swear, it's reality.

Try make your woman happy and see the lucks that comes with it.

I
I’m not sure the Bible is referring to naija girls with zero sense

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Misfiters: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ceeceeco: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
But sometimes I ask myself this question, if women think life is that easy, why can't they make it in life or take care of themselves without the help of a man? Why do they depend so much on men?

5 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jessylaurel(f): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:

ALREADY MADE ON POINT. You will definitely know a man when he makes money. All those 'let's build an empire's men ones the make it you're nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wow! Okay.
BadRadio:
already made woman who made her money from pussy selling and dick sucking... Alhaji must be proud of your bed skills
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by golddust6000(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
What kind of daft answer is thisundecided undecided,How is south africa girls better than Nigeria girls .
they are way way better than Nigerian girls by far, don’t just go there

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jessylaurel(f): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Legendforte:
Many will wait for already made men. The wise ones will settle down with a decent hardworking gentle man with potentials

Na potential we go chop? Haha
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by BigYash: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Some will pretend to be building with you and fvcking around. When God blesses the guy las las ,and he discovers the girl has been a bitch,then discards her.. Gan! Gan! .. The world people go say guys are bad. Meanwhile, the girl wasn't loyal 100%. E hard to see girl wen go dey with guy 100% wen he is yet to make it..

11 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jessylaurel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end

LOL.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Glocee(f): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
I no need already made o.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Davidsimonnie: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
What stops you from being an already-made woman?
You see !!! you have a wrong mentality and going into marriage with this mentality is already a faulty premise for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Reex12(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
The question is how many mademen would want you?what makes you different from the the rest of the golddiggers he has met

Imagine Genevieve dating him fr money and Rihanna dey die for am and u want ring, you dey jonze grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Would You Accept Walk Dates? / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.