Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... (39120 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Ilekokonit: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Once husband and wife sleep in different beds or in different rooms, the marriage is almost over and may not last for very long

Husband and wife have no business sleeping in different beds or in different rooms.

The excuse some women give is that they are nursing a baby who must breast feed through the night and thats a fair point but at some point, the baby will stop feeding on breast milk and at that point, the baby can go and sleep in his or her cot and not in the parents marital bed and after some time he or she or they if twins have to go and sleep in their own room and let Mum and Dad have the needed private time so that they can bond if their young marriage is to survive long after their children have left home (which they will someday).

But the mistake a lot of women make is to over prioritize their time with their baby / toddler to the detriment of their marriage. Why go into a marriage when at the first sign of a baby, the wife imports the baby permanently into her marital bed under the guise of breastfeeding and in some cases even when the child is more than 3 years old, he or she is still sleeping beside the mum at night and often times the man has been stylishly shunted to sleeping in another room and even if chairman wan nack during the day, the 3 year old child is furiously banging on the door for the parents to open the door because the child has been made to always feel he or she has to be beside the Mum.

But wives who want their marriage to last will know where to draw the line and give unto Caesar what is Caesar's in a TIMELY manner.

A word is enough for the wise woman who wants her marriage to last way past when the kids will have left home to start their own families.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by kelvine(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is correct, marriage is about togetherness in bed also

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Fiscus105(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
In ur own way abi?

Some marriages last mainly because they sleep in different room.

I av seen a couple who were always fighting then, wen they were under the same room, after some time, hubby rented room outside and normally come home every weekend, ever since they start leaving in separate places, their marriage experiencing sweetness.

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Romanoff(f): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is not true.

There is no manual for a happy marriage asides love your wife, submit to your husband and don't commit adultery.

Your sleeping arrangements or change of name or who does the chores and pays the bills or who cares for the children is totally up to the couple.

No use how you think say marriage spos be to dey judge other people marriage.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by NoToPile: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nawa oo
Complaint about everything.

If baby's crib is inside couples room wahala, if baby is in another room and mummy goes to attend to baby double wahala.

God will help us o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by urbobo20(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
U are not correct .I do no sleep in same room with my wife cause u must watch television at night

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by fyzaila: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not actually true...one need some alone moment now

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by ibechris(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
See people talking and supporting themselves.

How many of u here are even married?

If u are married,u will know that this isn't true but a bogus lie.

68 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Klass99(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
All this stuff are not my problem my main problem are those deceivers hiding under the labor party disturbing our peace

Upon an already fail election grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Dikaveli(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes Igbo man is campaign coordinator for Lagos State because igbos dominate 42% of Lagos State

Know this and know peace

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Winters23: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

Poverty induced mindset

I’ve been married for about 7yrs and I’m privileged to own houses and mansions across Africa and I and my queen never shared a room because we have our separate giant rooms with everything a person can need available.

Whenever she pays me a visit In my room with a certain dressing I know it’s go time.

And whenever I come to her room to gossip about bbnaija pool party she knows it’s time for our own pool party, Lols

So op, work smart and hard, make money and move out of that your room and palor so you can enjoy your marital life as it should

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by ecolime(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
True talk although not in all cases. There are exceptions to this.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by FalseProphet1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Very true

1 Like

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by PointZerom: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pure lies.

8 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Am a fan of separate rooms. it can benefit quality of sleep.One may snore or have restless legs syndrome and the other sleep is disrupted.

25 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Mko123(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Late Chinua Achebe said. "Something is bound to suffer in marriage. It's either the couples bed or the couples union

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by siofra(f): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not true

Sometimes couples even need to live in different houses to strengthen their love and passion.

Just because westerners have promoted living together as ideal for couples, doesn't mean it works for everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Marvyx(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Parents have been married for 33 years and they have different bedrooms because mum's things need 1 bedroom to itself. She goes to my dad's bedroom some nights and my dad goes to her own some nights, my dad prays loudly at night but mumsy prays quietly hence the need for different bedrooms.

Assumptions and generalisations are bad.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Think9ja(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
undecided

Personally, I like my space.
I don't like sharing room, especially not for long.

Plus, it gets worse when it's with a woman. Things like pads, pants, bra, wig, et'al are things I hate seeing.

For me I prefer we live in separate rooms. She can come into my room anytime she wants but we shouldn't be roommates.

Does it now mean that the marriage will soon crash because we don't share the same room?

Wait, how did this make front page?

Anything that is not directly or indirectly about the next leadership shouldn't make front page.

In any case AtiKowa 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Valuepaints20(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Say in ur own opinion sir embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Aforxzy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not always true. The couple might agree to separate rooms for reasons best known to them. As long as they perform their marital duties to each other and they are happy , then there is no issue

5 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Praxis758: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not really.

A brother of mine doesn’t share same bedroom with his dear wife because (1) he doesn’t like how women pack different stuff in a room, (2) he’s allergic to their RED time of the month.

6 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Shawlambivert(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not so true. My self as a case study, we have been sleeping on separate beds in the same house and it would be 8years of togetherness in January. Everything isn't as it seems. Sleeping habits differs and may be a factor, which doesn't mean they'll love each other any less. Like for me, I tend to roll about in bed when asleep from one side to another. So for me not to constantly break her bone week in week out, it's logical we share a different bed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Tunjibalogun: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
you're obviously still a child. Go and ask your father and grand father while they slept on different beds, what about a man with 4 wives?. Your brain is seriously leaking op

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by lonecatt(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Story
your opinion though

1 Like

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by sukkot: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by HateBigots: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
False

1 Like

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by javaguru: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
strongly disagree

1 Like

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Corporate2020: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by whytediamond(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
You men, make money and have two separate bedrooms.

Women can start up a conversation when you are not ready for thier mostly irrelevant stories.

For your sanity, get a separate room, imagine having a newly born in the same bedroom and you need to be mentally and physically alert to make money.

If you want to live long on earth, get a room you go lock yourself inside and have that priceless "me" time. E get why.

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Husband Forgive An Adulterous Wife? / My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.