Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Come Take A Ride To My Exclusive P&ssy” — Busty Nigerian Model, Says With Stunni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Take A Ride To My Exclusive P&ssy” — Busty Nigerian Model, Says With Stunni (569 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Take A Ride To My Exclusive P&ssy” — Busty Nigerian Model, Says With Stunni by pickmeout: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Popular Nigerian fashion designer, Instagram model, claimed to be the bustiest fashion designer in Nigeria. She is beautiful and endowed naturally.
However, she is well known on social media as she used to flaunt her beauty on social media. She is currently based in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai to be precise.

She has taken to her official Instagram page to share pictures of herself riding a bicycle. She visited beautiful places during the weekend and she shared the pictures on Instagram.

See Photos:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/come-take-a-ride-to-my-exclusive-pssy-busty-nigerian-model-says-with-stunning-curvy-videos-video/

(1) (Reply)

"It Will Buy Your Father’s House": Portable Brags As Yoruba King Rocks Gold Chai / The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense / What Do U Want For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.