Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Am 25 She Is 34 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am 25 She Is 34 (4897 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / "Am 25 But My Family Still Treats Me Like AM 16"- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Op listen to me

What an elder sees why sitting, a child can climb an Iroko tree, yet the child will not see it

Obey your parents, they want the best for u

Question::

Do u want to die untimely, when that 34years old woman, show u her true character, u will marvel (be shocked)

Use your youth(25years) to pursue your future and stay focused

U are not yet ready for marriage

That 34years old woman just want to tie u down with marriage, because she has no other option(other men proposing)

Trust me, If she sees someone older(better option) than u that proposes,

She will Happily Dump u

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by cayorday89(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:

For your information she is 9 years older than I am and I am not a gigolo please
Thank you oo, at first, I was doubting my basic maths capability even if I hate the complex ones..
As for you op, I don't know which advice to give you oooo.. Keep on holding on for now time will determine your fate.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by mastermaestro(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wizywiz:
yeah he might...I remember when I was in my 20s I only date ladies from 30s and 40s I never dated any girl in my age bracket... honestly that was when I met the best loving ladies ever,

Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by mastermaestro(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Quite complicated. I would advise you slow down on the marriage idea. Know her well bro. Act in certain off ways to see her reactions. Cut down the lovey lovey attitude towards her and observe her response.

She might be doing everything to buy your heart. Gift blinds one's sense of reasoning. Trust me, I have a firsthand experience. grin Beware of ladies who lavish material gifts on you because you show marital interest. It is more natural for a man to splash gifts on a woman to win her heart for marriage. As for a woman playing such a card, it's unnatural and raises serious questions.

Calm down sha. grin No long talk.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by SWATMan: 3:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

Arr! Your own don pafuka.
You are not in love young man open your eyes, that's not God's plan for you otherwise just know that the devil has finally settled your case. The earlier you regain your senses the better.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Ganjafama(m): 5:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:

Thanks for the advice, my family are against the relationship because of the age difference it is not because she is a single mother, one of my sister was a single mother before she got married. they would have accepted her if she was younger than me.
I don't know why your family must be the ones to decide who you must love or marry. Since they can decide for you then they should as well assist you in becoming financially independent. In all this I just pity the lady for getting caught in the middle of this. If you must leave her do it now. Likewise, if you really love her and want to commit yourself, then do it now. But I'll advise you to focus on getting a better job or starting a business for now.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by kingreign(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

Dem don use sex snatch this one.
He whom the devil wants to kill, he first makes deaf and blind.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by flexydote(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:

My Bro, I will advice you to choose the woman you love. If anything goes wrong between two of you in the future, you can always come back to your family and they will accept you back no matter what.

But if you go with you family you might never get a chance to be with the woman you love.

But before you go with the woman don't ever behave rashly with your Family members.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by mrblessed(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2022
No, you don't love her. You only love the streams of financial goodies she bestows on you. The age gap is unjustufably massive; the fact that you are inexperience in the business of dating compounds your problem. Plus, she is a baby mammy, who, perhaps, is just pretending to get you first before she unleashes her real character. Heed to your parents' advice, because it won't be long before the blinkers of financial inducement are finally removed from your face.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Chioma4eva(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2022
It's the sex that is doing you. E go still tire you. Bia OP calm down. It's lust.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by odinson1(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Chioma4eva:
It's the sex that is doing you. E go still tire you. Bia OP calm down. It's lust.

You'll be surprised the stupid things a Man can do because of sex
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by gammarays1: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:
Don't be too fast to cut her off

My advice

Build your finance while you're still with her, you don't need those iPhones and flashy stuffs now.
Invest in something reliable that'll be giving you money.
Things will change in the future, she might find someone else since she's capable.
You will find someone else too. That's nature.

Things might turn around for her too.
You need something that'll be generating money for you so you can take care of yourself in the future and possibly help her out financially if need be.

The relationship should be mutual and beneficial to both of you.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by obinna58(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2022
When she owns you finally, na you go run far far away.
You think women are competent, you haven't been in the dating world to see the true nature of women, she'll use you until you're of no use to her then she'll dump your sorry wrecked useless ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2022
gammarays1:

Don't be too fast to cut her off

My advice

Build your finance while you're still with her, you don't need those iPhones and flashy stuffs now.
Invest in something reliable that'll be giving you money.
Things will change in the future, she might find someone else since she's capable.
You will find someone else too. That's nature.

Things might turn around for her too.
You need something that'll be generating money for you so you can take care of yourself in the future and possibly help her out financially if need be.

The relationship should be mutual and beneficial to both of you.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by lereinter(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Why's she single with 2 kids? Her husband die?

I just pray you aren't been hypnotised by sex or jaz
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:
You don't love her, you are carried away with the financial support you are getting from her. She's probably seeing other men, and you won't have a voice in this kind of relationship. Think with your brain and don't let anyone buy your love with money
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by lereinter(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:

It has nothing to do with the sex or the money she is giving me, she has everything a man need in a woman. That's why I love her a lot

You said what

How do you know things a man need in a woman, have you been married before

Well
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2022
James289:
Do what makes you happy. Your not living your life for your dad or your mom. Only you.

I'm also 25 and my boyfriend of a year and a half is 46.
Best decision I could have ever made.

Sebi na woman

Everywhere money dey you go

Late aalafin was in 70s Stil marrying 20yrs girl

One of my neighbours son, who's in his late 40s with children in US, just returned and he just married a 20+ lady

So enjoy
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by AgentGoat: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2022
Una dey hear this small boy?
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Chioma4eva:
grin grin so u mean he will get tired Las las wink
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Ganjafama(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:
What do you do for a living?
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Chioma4eva(f): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin grin so u mean he will get tired Las las wink
Yes naw. This one the thing dey shack am. It's his first time so it's not surprising lol
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Chioma4eva(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
odinson1:

You'll be surprised the stupid things a Man can do because of sex
yeah I know. It's crazy...
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Yes naw. This one the thing dey shack am. It's his first time so it's not surprising lol
true talk...I was like him years back and I can relate to such feelings grin
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Okoyedavid3(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
She asked you to move in with her... Find out the reason why.

If tomorrow sometin happens and there are issues, can u confidently fend for yourself and get an apartment,

I respect dating someone older because there is more respect and maturity. But If I wud suggest don't move in yet, keep dating her, u cud spend some few days in her apartment at most, but don't move in yet.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Chioma4eva(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
true talk...I was like him years back and I can relate to such feelings grin
lol grin cheesy
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Championxxx:

I am still wondering if you have enough experience to stand this relationship with her, when she starts women drama

Is good to be inlove and be loved but don't loose your self

I think you can still be dating her while you plan for another relationship

You are still a young man considering your age and you just have to take caution

Meanwhile, don't propose to her yet so that she will not say that you already did promise her

Also be careful about her getting pregnant carelessly because she won't abort it

Think twice
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

I am still wondering if you have enough experience to stand this relationship with her, when she starts women drama

Is good to be inlove and be loved but don't loose your self

I think you can still be dating her while you plan for another relationship

You are still a young man considering your age and you just have to take caution

Meanwhile, don't propose to her yet so that she will not say that you already did promise her

Also be careful about her getting pregnant carelessly because she won't abort it

Think twice
with time he will get over such feelings grin... madam frozen70 good evening to you....hope you are good and family?
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
with time he will get over such feelings grin... madam frozen70 good evening to you....hope you are good and family?
Ohh dear
Good evening
We are doing fine
Hope you are good and taking care of yourself

Thanks for checking on me
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

Ohh dear
Good evening
We are doing fine
Hope you are good and taking care of yourself

Thanks for checking on me
am fine and good too... thank you..have a lovely evening and weekend
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
am fine and good too... thank you..have a lovely evening and weekend

God bless you
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by pansophist(m): 1:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Championxxx:

Her ex hubby was abusive she fled domestic violence in Malaysia and return back to Nigeria with her kids. I am not a gold digger neither do I have the intention to be.

She told you this abi? In other words, everything you know about her hubby is from a single source, which is, her mouth. Right? And of course as expected, she would paint herself as a victim and her ex hubby the devil,

a smart move that resurrect the Superman in you, as you gallantly pose to shower her with the love her ex-hubby couldn't give, unto say you know a better woman when you find one? My lover boy grin

Anyways I'm not shock. Most men are sexually starved, and it takes just one women who notices that fault to milk on it bountifully. Since she is your first sexual experience, your mumu botton de her hand. You're 25 and having sex for the first time, with a matures hen. You're the product here.

Listen to your parents, they can see with clear eye, unlike you that is clouded with feelings. Relationship is not feelings, it's responsibilities and work. See those kids school fees, na cash them de use pay am, not 'I love you'. Giving you cash is like how you line up corn to trap a chicken, them capture am inside.

Ain't you even ashame that a woman is bank rolling you? Men wey de marry virgins no get two heads na. Why settle? If she doesn't have kids and in her 20's, she go look your face? Whatever.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.