Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins (8312 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Validated: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2022
xest:
So you're going to vote for him?
Well he can only win with rigging bro. That's a blatant fact.

Which rigging? Was he not in Osun? BVAS has clipped rigging opportunity by 85%. The ony avenue to rig is voye buying. Who says those paid will not vote their conscience.Over voting is direct cancellation, same as non-accreditation of as few as 1 voter.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Abdu81: 4:09am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Please I am not talking to idiots but those who can understand. I know your level of understanding.

Which level, dreamers your permutation is that the yorubas will vote for sick tinubu because of tribe,but the northerns will now vote base on party not tribe,just imagine how foolish, selfish and so called level, the Hausa Fulani will vote for a Yoruba and kanuri man (tinubu and shettima)and abandon theirs( atiku, Kwankwaso and datti) you guys are simply empty in reasoning.

Just wait and see American wonders from the north.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by udede(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the ticking time bomb that will destroy this country if not well handled. The political elites of this country are ganging up against him but maybe they also need to be informed on time that they are only creating a monster of a revolution that will consume them, the youth of this country will not swallow the jibity jankoniko that are planing to visit on Peter Obi.

E nogo work, suffer don taya Nigerian youths
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Which level, dreamers your permutation is that the yorubas will vote for sick tinubu because of tribe,but the northerns will now vote base on party not tribe,just imagine how foolish, selfish and so called level, the Hausa Fulani will vote for a Yoruba and kanuri man (tinubu and shettima)and abandon theirs( atiku, Kwankwaso and datti) you guys are simply empty in reasoning.

Just wait and see American wonders from the north.
I said it and I am saying it again, the message is not for you. A dingbat cannot comprehend it. Please I beg you, ignor it . The message is for the wise .
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I laugh in Spanish, oga who are the million of Nigerians that will vote a shaky shaky man?
You can laugh in japanese that is your business. I have said it for the umpteenth time Tinubu is the next president. Take it or leave it. I congratulate Tinubu in advance.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This guy sef, oga do u know that the more u talk, the more u sound stupid? It is not easy to defend tinubu ooo na wa
I care less about what you say but I am saying it for the umpteenth time Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Take it or leave it.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
On a second thought u are clearly the idoult here, bc your level of understanding says so. No offense!!
Check your English. Could you please read and rewrite! I said it. The the message was not for the idiots. See how you exposed yourself. By the way, what type of school did you attend? A primary four pupil will not write the type of crap you wrote here. I don't deal with dingbats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
No no no. I have gone through your posts . I must tell you you are so lucky that Nairaland is a faceless forum . In one of your posts you said anybody living in Ogun State and vote APC is cursed. What an absurd!!!
yes, is that where I insulted you on this post?
What will you do if nairaland is not faceless?
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Workch:
yes, is that where I insulted you on this post?
What will you do if nairaland is not faceless?
I hope you get the message this time.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Workch: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I hope you get the message this time.
you are very stupid.
Can you beat me in reality if you see me?
Look at this idiot that I have been respecting
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Durabest: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I laugh in Spanish, oga who are the million of Nigerians that will vote a shaky shaky man?
Did we complain to you?
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Please I am not talking to idiots but those who can understand. I know your level of understanding.

You are the first idiot that drugs have messed his brains up.
You the urchin that sleeps with his mother for fun
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Thanks for asking in a polite way. Every parameter used shows he is going to win. He has been tried and tested.. He has the votes of the poor and downtrodden. Let me stop here. You are free to disagree.

Are u the poor or the downtrodden. Where do u belong?
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Workch:
Why must every Tinubu supporter insult people?

Because they are always high with the substance thier master sales
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by genesishouse: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
To me, Tinubu is going to win the election.
he won in your dreams. please wake up
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by kollinz1234(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes that is my village. I don't criticize other tribes or their villages and come back here to play victim mentality. East or west home na better. Many of you cannot even stay in your village for a week. Many of your people are working on our farms as labourers in my village. Some are Palm wine tappers. We accommodate them and feed them.
palm wine tapers in North Central? Where in North Central do you claim to have come from
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by kollinz1234(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
The wise will understand. It is not for everyone but the wise
but you are not a wise man, how will you post for wise people
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Abdu81: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I said it and I am saying it again, the message is not for you. A dingbat cannot comprehend it. Please I beg you, ignor it . The message is for the wise .

Wise indeed.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by nazicartel(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
The wise will understand. It is not for everyone but the wise
stop forming wise when you don't share same opinion with other people. Only the foolish think he's wise
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2022
nazicartel:
stop forming wise when you don't share same opinion with other people. Only the foolish think he's wise
Your comments show who you are.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Wise indeed.
You can say that again
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Slimkween: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2022
I like how people are saying this person and that person will win. But you guys should know that it's who God wants that's who will become FYI!!!!!
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2022
kollinz1234:
but you are not a wise man, how will you post for wise people
Your understanding is nothing to write home about. I have told you my message was for the wise. It does not concern you. Just scroll down. It is not for you.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
kollinz1234:
palm wine tapers in North Central? Where in North Central do you claim to have come from
Your knowledge of geography is shallow. Make a research please
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
genesishouse:

he won in your dreams. please wake up
I know that my comment will give you headache. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Are u the poor or the downtrodden. Where do u belong?
Who are you? I don't deal with a dingbat.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

You are the first idiot that drugs have messed his brains up.
You the urchin that sleeps with his mother for fun
The crap you wrote here has exposed you. It is a fool that will call himself a fool. I told you to ignore the comment because it is beyond your understanding. It is not for a fool.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Workch:
you are very stupid.
Can you beat me in reality if you see me?
Look at this idiot that I have been respecting
I said it. It is only a fool that can be ranting unnecessarily online. You lack good moral. People who read you post will laugh at your foolery.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by jude79(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes that is my village. I don't criticize other tribes or their villages and come back here to play victim mentality. East or west home na better. Many of you cannot even stay in your village for a week. Many of your people are working on our farms as labourers in my village. Some are Palm wine tappers. We accommodate them and feed them.

Now that you have accepted where you are from, desist from claiming where you are not from, okay lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2022
jude79:

Now that you have accepted where you are from, desist from claiming where you are not from, okay lipsrsealed
Tell us where you came from.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by kollinz1234(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Your knowledge of geography is shallow. Make a research please
You are a man of questionable character that explains why nobody wants to trust you with anything and that is why you are struggling with life. Why can't you just be proud of who you are? Claiming to come from north Central. Let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with being Yoruba , Igbo or hausa or any other tribe. It is your identity, it is just like denying your parents or even your God that's if you have any.

Lesson thought!
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by kollinz1234(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Your understanding is nothing to write home about. I have told you my message was for the wise. It does not concern you. Just scroll down. It is not for you.
it is not for me but in your 'foolish wisdom', you have made the comment in a public/general forum. Falsifying your identity in the process amid questioning your integrity. No wonder someone up there advised you to call all the acclaimed wise people on phone and tell them rather than posting here. That's how foolish you have been viewed. I just pray other members of your family are not like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Etekamba Umoren REC As Tenure Of Udo-Tom Yet To Expire / Aregbesola Approves N19,001 As Minimum Wage For Osun State Workers / Female Representation: APC Has A Full Fledged Women Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.