Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins (8292 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
No vex hungry man. We will reset your brain
Go reset ur ppl for home brain first n urs then com for mine
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
xest:
Go reset ur ppl for home brain first n urs then com for mine
E pain you? Make I laff you. Kikikiki! Tinubu will rule over you.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Britishpea: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
xest:
So you're going to vote for him?
Well he can only win with rigging bro. That's a blatant fact.

It is a blatant lie. Tinubu will win without rigging. During the campaign people will understand the working of someone who has paid his dues.

Atiku PDP isn’t in order. He doesn’t also appeal to the power broker of the North as someone they want to win. Obi is also a factor for him. He had spilled his votes.

Obi isn’t in the race. It people do t know yet. But the result will make them understand better. He’s popular among the endsars youths. Most of whom don’t know why they support him. Some don’t have pvc. The truth is most youths in Nigeria don’t know what they want they just follow trends. So Obi won’t win and won’t let Atiku win.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Make I laff you. Kikikiki! Tinubu will rule over you.
Nothing pain me. The evil you support Today, Wil come to hunt you in future.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
xest:
Nothing pain me. The evil you support Today, Wil come to hunt you in future.
You are the real devil and I will never support who you support. By the way, all those people whom you have been supporting to govern your state have they added value to your life? You this failure. Failure is written over your face. I can clearly see it written. May you continue to experience failure and disappointment.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Oplomo: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
The message was directed to those who are wise not to a lousy slowpoke. The message is not for you for it is beyond your comprehension.

Are you wise? grin
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Are you wise? grin
If you know you can't understand please leave the thread. I don't deal with dingbats.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You are the real devil and I will never support who you support. By the way, all those people whom you have been supporting to govern your state have they added value to your life? You this failure. Failure is written over your face. I can clearly see it written. May you continue to experience failure and disappointment.
u don talk like a bluudy fuuul wey u be. My face wey u never cee u dey claim say u don see am,and things written on it. Thats how u lie and deceive people,just like the man u dey support wey get drug case to answer. Na hunger dey worry u,u don collect stomach infrastructure abi..... Oluku ,Ode
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by validplanet: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2022
abbeylikal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epuuzsOdh3o

Those who stole government money and shared dollar, nobody has done anything to that

Lol
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2022
xest:
u don talk like a bluudy fuuul wey u be. My face wey u never cee u dey claim say u don see am,and things written on it. Thats how u lie and deceive people,just like the man u dey support wey get drug case to answer. Na hunger dey worry u,u don collect stomach infrastructure abi..... Oluku ,Ode
Today is Sunday. Go to church and confess your sin. Your heart is full of all evils. You are not right with God.Repent
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Today is Sunday. Go to church and confess your sin. Your heart is full of all evils. You are not right with God.Repent
Bingo
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
xest:
Bingo
I can feel your pain. I advise you channel your grievance to another place. Calling me names cannot help you. Dont forget you claimed to be a christian but a christian does behave a rouge.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I can feel your pain. I advise you channel your grievance to another place. Calling me names cannot help you. Dont forget you claimed to be a christian but a christian does behave a rouge.
a Christian keeee u there. Whi Christiannnn and Muslimmm help? Olodo, nnam ekot
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
xest:
E pain you? Tinubu is the hope of Nigeria. The best man for the job.The incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
xest:
You are a fake Christian unregenerated son of perdition meant for hell fire that burn with brimstone. Your destruction is at hand. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Idiko1: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
To me, Tinubu is going to win the election

Please expatiate on the bolded. Never thought Yoruba is Nigeria. Anyway, I could be wrong.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Idiko1:

Please expatiate on the bolded. Never thought Yoruba is Nigeria. Anyway, I could be wrong.
It's self explanatory. With all I have personally observed. With all the yardsticks in my disposal I am sure Tinubu is going to win. You are free to disagree with me. You have your own measuring yards too that may disagree with mine. Yes, I don't bother. But I am 100 percent sure of his victory. That's is my conviction.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You are a fake Christian unregenerated son of perdition meant for hell fire that burn with brimstone. Your destruction is at hand. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
good a thing there's nothing like hellfire. If there's,u for dey burn there with ur sorry ass.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
xest:
good a thing there's nothing like hellfire. If there's,u for dey burn there with ur sorry ass.
A christian says there is no hell fire. Then rewrite your own bible
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
A christian says there is no hell fire. Then rewrite your own bible
u be mugu,how u take know say i be Christian? U dey suffer from illusion
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
xest:
u be mugu,how u take know say i be Christian? U dey suffer from illusion
To use the word mugu , you must be out of your mind.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
To use the word mugu , you must be out of your mind.
U be better mugu
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
xest:
I am better mugu. The most stupid and idiotic nairalander. Shame on me.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118388554][/quote]Mugu how farr na. How Tinubu
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
xest:
Mugu how farr na. How Tinubu
He is the best man for the job. The hope of this country. Tinubu is the incoming president. Hope 2023.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
He is the best man for the job. The hope of this country. Tinubu is the incoming president. Hope 2023.
Tinubu of PDAPC Abi
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2022
xest:
Tinubu of PDAPC Abi
Go for your medical test
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Go for your medical test
Its you and your prospective presidential aspirant needs to go examine yourself..... Indi Ara
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
xest:
Its you and your prospective presidential aspirant needs to go examine yourself..... Indi Ara
You need to have your head EXAMINED.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to have your head EXAMINED.
Amusu
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2022
xest:
Amusu
where is this dingbat coming from? When were you realised? You are a nuisance!
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by Ikpaitid: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Look at Peter Obi's big IPOB head,na dis one want be president of Nigeria?
Somebody that was advised by a mad man to contest grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opposition Politics; To Play Or Not To Play / Electricity Generation Falls To 2,616MW, Six Plants Idle / Why We've Not Decided On Choice Of Presidential Candidate — Ohanaeze Ndigbo Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.