Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (84423 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Benstino:

That's a fallacy of hasty generalisation.

You'll find millions of thieves and rapists with cool and amazing handwriting, and gentle spirits with bad handwriting.
That's why in forensics, a handwriting can only be used by professionals to determine the state of mind of a writer (the exact time he was writing) , because our emotional state can determine how we write in every specific time. That's why handwriting can be subjective.

But, when it comes to the very nature of a person, handwriting will be a superlative deceptive measure to determine anything.

I do not agree with your assertions as I consider the premise highlighted in your post not to be all-encompassing!
The thieves and rapists you refer to are not “noble or mature human spirits”…if they were, they could never have descended to such depths of human behaviour. Also, those you refer to as “gentle spirits” are not necessarily mature in their spirit-core!
To discuss this further, we must understand what the “human spirit” is and what innate qualities it bears…..as distinct from the tendencies and propensities that the soul acquires or merely attaches to itself in the course of its sojourn on Earth.
To summarise, a truly mature or noble “spirit” will always exhibit “spiritual qualities” in his true nature which may also be discerned through his “handwriting” and other attributes during interactions with such a person. On the other hand, one whose spirit-core is “immature” can only fake outward nobility or decency but this is soon discovered under close examination to be false or pretentious!
In this world of fakery and fakeness, if one’s daughter brings a potential partner home for marriage blessings, one would certainly need to look beyond his handwriting…..but the truly noble spirit could also be discerned through this. So, we must Watch and Pray!!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
No doubt he writes Arabic.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Idaytesj29(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.

What's wrong with Tinubu?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by aalangel(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Nice. Looks like a font on Microsoft word....but what does it change??
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Dagger111(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin

You be mumu o.... who told you Drs don't have good handwriting? Don't say what you don't knw here. It is part of studies and doctrine Drs should make their handwritings look bad as to decode some confidential health information of a patient. Get your fact right nitwit.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by wolebest: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Pic: Beautiful Handwriting of Kashim Shettima

This handwriting and letters are impressive.

They are really cool and a beauty to behold.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by adecz: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Dagger111:

You be mumu o.... who told you Drs don't have good handwriting? Don't say what you don't knw here. It is part of studies and doctrine Drs should make their handwritings look bad as to decode some confidential health information of a patient. Get your fact right nitwit.

⏩It's clear from the nature of your
reply that you attended a community secondary school in one obscure local govt,
somewhere in the SE or SS.. grin grin
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Dagger111(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2022
adecz:

⏩It's clear from the nature of your
reply that you attended a community secondary school in one obscure local govt,
somewhere in the SE or SS.. grin grin

You proof no point... I'm a yoruba man.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by adecz: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Dagger111:

You proof no point... I'm a yoruba man.

"You proof no point"

Check your grammar, don't claim
Yoruba, because Yoruba are a highly
people and can't write such bad English.

A SE or SS man claiming SW❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by supredenki(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Won so pe omo fail ni school, e so pe o ni handwriting. Ki la n so, ki le n so?

Dem say pikin fail for school, and you said e get better handwriting. What are we saying, and what are you saying? undecided
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Uthmaniyya: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=AlfaSeltzer post=117536011]terrorist koranic school writing[/quote

illiterate
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Tammy2705: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
beautiful handwriting
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
I feel doctors deliberately wrote that way so patients won't be able to decode. Twale for them.
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by tyinfinity: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Peter obituary has a very poor handwriting
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by ikorodureporta: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who tell una say na him handwriting?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Meh. I’ve seen better.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Pic: Beautiful Handwriting of Kashim Shettima
We using this to Campaign??
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter obituary has a very poor handwriting
I weak for you guys
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Soukiss(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Muslim ppl always hv good handwriting.
U no y
Because of Arabic school they attained abi almajiri sch.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by fman(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
You think he is your regular almajiri?
almajiri no dey write well?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Temi2468: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Beautiful writing, wicked heart!

Boko Haram patron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.