Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... (348 Views)

Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited / The Fact That Kanu Is Freely Traveling The World Proves He Is Not A Terrorist / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... by Brimstone77: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2022

So after all the bragging by the Nigerian federal government and all the atrocities they have been accusing kanu of,they still can't use any against him??

This is the second time kanu and ipob is defeating the Nigerian government In their own court, imagine someone the government tagged terrorist defeating them in court.. grin

I wish kanu team Sue Nigerian government for damages for keeping kanu in detention for more than one year now..

Before I forget:: how far about ijele speak and his court affidavit to testify against kanu in court?.. cheesy. Is he still going to testify or I should mind my business..?

Kanu said and i quote... buhari can not jail me..

Let's hope that same buhari that said he would allow court to decide kanus fate, free him now after court have decided!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... by ejighikemeuwa: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
KANU has always been a victor, he will always be a Victor,

1 Like

Re: Now That Kanu Is Discharged.... by Prayfortheworld: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Alot of cowards all they do is hide behind there keyboard and brag.
If you see them outside they will be cold like Ice water ohamadike is not really a coward like that ijele speaks

Nnamdi kanu is too intelligent and smart for federal government to jail
They should be learning from him not fighting him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Southeast Senator Drops Bombshell, Says “nigeria Is At War” / Obajana Crisis: Bigger Trouble As Fulanis Come For 15,000 Hectares Cattle Colony / FULL Video- Peter Obi Answers, Amazed The Powerful Arewa Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.