Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today (38724 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Any Home Remedies For Scorpion Sting? / Antidote For Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Creditalerts: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2022
As I step out of my house this morning while locking my door this devilish scorpion was set and camouflage with my foot mat to strike thank God my eyes was sharp to spot it and I end the creature immediately. angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Creditalerts: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Thank God

Lalasticlala help me thank God

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by FaceTanke: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Yes o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by JasonScoolari: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Becareful next time.... Tinubu urchins do not only appear in the form of BATS to strike their perceived enemies.

281 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by suxkill: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Becareful next time.... Tinubu urchins do not only appear in the form of BATS to strike their perceived enemies.

grin grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thank goodness you noticed it on time. Scorpion stings are deadlier than that of snakes.

Modified... I just received numerous mentions that I was wrong and I thank you all for the correction. Thanks cool

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creditalerts:
As I step out of my house this morning while locking my door this devilish scorpion was set and camouflage with my foot mat to strike thank God my eyes was sharp to spot it and I end the creature immediately. angry
Nothing devilish about scorpion my friend get over it, it was created to sting , i have been stung twice by it , one on my thighs the other close to my armpit

35 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Creditalerts: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

Nothing devilish about scorpion my friend get over it, it was created to sting , i have been stung twice by it , one on my thighs the other close to my armpit
How did you treat yourself? shocked

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by RoyalBlu(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

shocked

Scorpions stung you in those body parts?

That's some really 'devilish' scorpions.

**OP thank God for you o.

18 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Lanretoye(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:
looser...beware of cardiac arrest.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creditalerts:

How did you treat yourself? shocked
I didn't treat it , endured the pains ,

The one on my thighs happened when I dried my blanket under the sun on my fence, I returned in the evening took the blanket without checking it, the scorpion was in the blanket , covered it at night and it stung me on my thighs, my thighs were sweaty for few hours but it did me no harm

The second one close to my armpit was during the hot season, some 4 yrs back I think, there was no light I left the door open for some fresh air , I slept on the floor close to my door, it entered and stung me , same thing happened , sweat for few hours and it was over

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
RoyalBlu:

shocked

Scorpions stung you in those body parts?

That's some really 'devilish' scorpions.

**OP thank God for you o.

The scorpion did what it was created to do nothing devilish about it grin

12 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by pachigo001(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:
this is hilarious grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by freshkpomo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
I nor know why this animal always dey vex without provocation. Imagine you come person house, come still dey mend am ontop.

OP next time don't be too merciful, give it a slow painful death by pouring a mixture of gin and pepper on the Moda forka.

34 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Creditalerts: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
freshkpomo:
I nor know why this animal always dey vex without provocation. Imagine you come person house, come still dey mend am ontop.

OP next time don't be too merciful, give it a slow painful death by pouring a mixture of gin and pepper on the Moda forka.
they will be no next time ooo
Make God no let am happen angry

7 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Kajaard: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creditalerts:

God just saved you from an APC sponsored urchin disguised as a scorpion.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by RoyalBlu(f): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

The scorpion did what it was created to do nothing devilish about it grin

I know right cheesy

My post was just a pun.

You must be really strong tho. I've seen someone a scorpion stung, and it was a really painful experience for the 'victim'

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Creditalerts: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kajaard:

God just saved you from an APC sponsored urchin disguised as a scorpion.
wow shocked
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by CheedyJ(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wey u for allow am sting u so you can become scorpion king..u just waste opportunity sha

14 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Thomthom(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

The one on my thighs happened when I dried my blanket under the sun on my fence, I returned in the evening took the blanket without checking it, the scorpion was in the blanket , covered it at night and it stung me on my thighs, my thighs were sweaty for few hours but it did me no harm

The second one close to my armpit was during the hot season, some 4 yrs back I think, there was no light I left the door open for some fresh air , I slept on the floor close to my door, it entered and stung me , same thing happened , sweat for few hours and it was over
your cells are very active.. you r eating good food.. in my village Na pregnant woman piss them dey poure put that's all..

5 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Thomthom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
When one insect bite me for bush very small insect.. it was like millipede, but hairy.. when this ant bite me for leg, that leg seize for like 15 minutes I no fit move that whole leg.. since then I fear that ant pass scorpion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thomthom:
your cells are very active.. you r eating good food.. in my village Na pregnant woman piss them dey poure put that's all..
Hahaha grin grin imagine pregnant woman urine for ordinary scorpion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
RoyalBlu:

I know right cheesy

My post was just a pun.

You must be really strong tho. I've seen someone a scorpion stung, and it was a really painful experience for the 'victim'

True scorpion pains are excruciating, but yeah depends on who it stings cause people are wired differently, ordinary bee can be deadly to people who are allergic to it

15 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Miracle1960(f): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

You are right bro but during this up coming election, IPOB can turn to scorpion. So less be careful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jimyjames(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Miracle1960:

You are right bro but during this up coming election, IPOB can turn to scorpion. So less be careful.

Why not just say ,Igbos can endured any venom from black scorpions during this up coming election grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by RoyalBlu(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

True scorpion pains are excruciating, but yeah depends on who it stings cause people are wired differently, ordinary bee can be deadly to people who are allergic to it

"people are wired differently"

This ∆ about sums it up. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by iamyemiakins(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
No be small thing.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by YoungLionken(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
You're just lucky, go give testimony in church by morrow...
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by iamoyindamola(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
The sting is not fatal na
Just painful

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
mura si

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) / Medical Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging In Lagos / Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.