Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed (801 Views)

Should I Take Manager Job In A Filling Station Or Leave It / Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees (retail Station Manager) ENYO Retail & Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by Hotspotaccess: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
An experienced manager who can see to the day to day running of a petrol filling station is urgently needed.

The ideal candidate should have atleast 2 years experience in same or similar position and should have knowledge of the operations of a filling station without supervision.

Note that location of the facility is at Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos State.

Send your resume to hotspotaccess1@gmail.com or WhatsApp 0812 788 1488

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by Kingkelvin61: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147
Re: Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by Hotspotaccess: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
An experienced manager who can see to the day to day running of a petrol filling station is urgently needed.

The ideal candidate should have atleast 2 years experience in same or similar position and should have knowledge of the operations of a filling station without supervision.

Re: Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by TomCD(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hotspotaccess:

So cool
Re: Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by Hotspotaccess: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Hotspotaccess:

Re: Petrol Filling Station Manager Needed by Hotspotaccess: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Hotspotaccess:

(1) (Reply)

,,, / Data Analysis Job / Tradedepot Interview Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.