Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? (2853 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hey guys I got invited to an aptitude test by P and G in Ibadan , and I dont know what kinds of questions they ask. Can anybody with Info please contact me?

P.S. The test is on the same frikkin day as the First Bank test in Lagos, dont know how am going to do both.
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by godseye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
can u please give me link to that p&g empl. stuff
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2007
I dropped my CV with them about 2 wks ago and now they sent me a text giving date and time for the test.
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by boladefuns: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
visit :http://www.dipotepede.com/logic-problems

then check for p&g question format. its downloadable or check dis one I have downloaded already{attached}

Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by ifsez: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi
PnG online practise test format is quiet easy compared to the actual test so even after downloading their practise test questions you need to study other materials. It involves tables,graphs and charts which you will be asked to do a lot of calculations on.You'll need their practise test question to have an idea what to read and study.Their essay entails mostly science paragraphs and it requires a lot of concentration.

Goodluck to you
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2007
Hey, thanks y'all.
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by chaino77: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2007
Gridlock, just prepare yourself very well, and put the remaining in the hands of God.
pls can you help me submmit my c.v on the date of your test. thanks a lot. i have attached the cv here God bless you.

Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
!IMPORTANT!
I went for the test on Thursday, and I found out that P&G has a policy of not allowing people to write their test more than once a year. Before the test began, the HR guy asked ppl who had written the test b4 to stand up. Only a few ppl did. He then asked if they had done the test this yr, and then there were only 2 of us left standing. I knew my performance was a God thing, so I decided to be honest and admit - I had 'gate-crashed' a previous test earlier in June. The guy now called us aside and explained that it was a P&G policy. He told us not to mind the few who had refused to indicate their knowledge of the test questions, saying they would run a check AFTER to determine who was being dishonest. He said I could come back next year to write the test.

Hmm, seeing as First Bank is not an interesting place of work for me either, I decided to bust the FBN Aptitude test and spend the day with my family in Ibadan.

The moral of the story: u may not know it, but honesty scores big-time points with recruiters.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book / Nama Recruitment / Zenith Bank, Nigeria, Plc Interview By Peopleplus Mgt Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.