Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days (15273 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / OAU: Students Prepare For Rain Semester Examinations In Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Jokerman(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Stupid country with idiots as leaders
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Biafraaa: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by VULCAN(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2022
If you are involved in recruitment, you will know that most graduates of Nigerian public tertiary institutions are grossly incompetent. This is one of the reasons why.

ASUU is a useless organisation. They have contributed in no small measure to the destruction of the quality of education of our graduates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by eguarojeona: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1581030816871686144?s=20&t=exHIaU-mb9XGLNjbWeqsvA
Honestly,this aint fair to students.Y'all wasted 8months of their time.Now you want to rush them.There need to be something students should benefit from all these.Cos they wont learn much,a lot of failures and a good session(8months) was lost.Something has to give.Maybe students gets paid or they should go on strike themselves. Cos this disrespect is too much.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by blaise26abj(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2022
This is the university councils doing not lecturers . However I personally think it is not in the best interest of the students . There should be revision classes for some weeks before exams start. It’s not the fault of the students the strike went on for 8months .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by inoki247: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2022
sultan003:

Some universities were just about to start exams before the strike, some were already writing exams. Now the strike has been called off, what do you want them to do?

At least the students needs revision..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Gkemz: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2022
What did the lecturers teach them. I see this as transfer of aggression meant for the government to the helpless students.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by billgabb(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2022
I don't even have money to go back for my Master's at FUTMinna. I am done with my coursework and submitted my thesis. I have not paid my last semester's school fees and I have no clear hope to pay except if a good Samaritan comes to my aid. God bless me and my supposed helper.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by starz100: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2022
After FG finish tormenting lecturers, it is now the turn of lecturers to do same to the students.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2022
lailo:
Sabi students know wetin to do.
Kidnap 3 lecturers.......
Cut their heads and stake it at campus front gate........
Only the university will close the school for 8 weeks for nomalcy to return.......
Use the 8 weeks to prepare for your exam and life goes on cheesy grin grin grin grin
Only if your papa or mama is a lecturer. Would have been a good idea.
Any of their heads will be best for the strategy.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Teenwolf(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2022
My own prayer is that uniben should just use this year for second semester, then when we return from Christmas break, we start our second semester exam cry cry
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Minatouchiha(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
This is number one BULLSHIT. Exam in 10days? And you wonder why Nigeria is not moving forward. Infact ASUU is mad.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by NwaliE01: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2022
One of the best things that happened to me during the ASUU strike is leaving the country. What kind of nonsense is this?
How can one assumed I have learnt what i wasn't taught?
There is a place for self taught, but lecturers need to play their very own part.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2022
castrokins:
Una Go Hear Am grin
grin
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Bluntemperor: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Oh boy

These lectures nor get joy at all o

Some student fit do forget matric number sef

Just 10 days to revise a whole semester's work

Haba na

The VC must be on with something!
How could you set exams for students that have left the shore of the institution for 7-months and some have not even registered,some are JAMB-new comers?
No reasonable Institutions will do this and no wander,the Countries outside Nigeria are always rejecting our Certificates!
A beg,let the Students settled down na!

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by kenex4ever(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Useless school.

They wont allow students to prepare for exams.

It's high time students revolt against them
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Psalmistproject: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Uniport and her crazy lecturers.

They want to quickly get rid of extra work to the student's detriment.

They should boycott that exam in protest for lack of time to prepare for exams.

If strike was definite then the school is right. But if it's indefinite, it means you are not even sure if the student will continue school in the next 10yrs and you can't tell them not to engage in other things that will add value to their lives while they wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Only if your papa or mama is a lecturer. Would have been a good idea.
Any of their heads will be best for the strategy.

shut up.
that comment made by lailo is exactly what every serious minded student should intend doing.
Do anyhow see anyhow
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Teenwolf:
My own prayer is that uniben should just use this year for second semester, then when we return from Christmas break, we start our second semester exam cry cry
you dey craze
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Edoziesmart(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
This one that flood has covered east west road how will student return back to school especially those coming from Bayelsa, warri and Edo side

Let them postponed the exam till flood stop jareh
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by boldtruthalways: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
FG has simply ended up destroying the educational system in Nigeria. You can't command Prodessors and Doctors to go back to class as if they are kids. Everything will be rushed and no impact will be made on the students. Many of the lecturers will just sit in their offices, send materials to students to photocopy and read up and then set the exams. Who is loosing? The students absolutely.
FG think they are wise...they are not at all. Lecturers must be happy to deliver otherwise its a waste of time. May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Joshmoore(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2022
dettolgel:
Another set of half baked graduate in the making. grin

Half abi quarter baked grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2022
nairadatti:
Very useless scenario, I wonder if everyone can even make it to the school after floods have ravaged the east west road and for you as a student to access your school would be difficult, uniport better sit up

God bless you for this post.
i am seriously affected.
The East West road has been damaged, i can't also take South East route due to insecurities

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by ufuosman(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Na wa
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2022
4Humanity4All:
The internet never forgets. It will find you out.
shut up
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by ufuosman(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Na wa
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

ASUU is fighting so that fees at government universites don't cost 5 million naira per annum..in order to fund universites to the level where we can do high quality research.

You want your university to be like those in sane countries, and yet, it cost those sane countries a lot of money to get there. No one dash them.
my friend keep your dirty mouth shut.
this is getting stale
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
“It’s assumed that students spent the last 8 months reading , and are ready now.

It may seem as though the Uniport VC loves seeing “F“ on results boards...

Most of the students spent their time doing runs at neighbouring government house especially at Bayelsa.

While some of the guys still dey beg their clients to send gift cards online.

Which time dem go take read? grin
Meanwhile, we are stuck in bayelsa. The flood has cut off the road to PH city.
As for me i no fit kee myself
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Lovelife433(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2022
What about my girl friend that is pregnant now?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Lovelife433(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2022
What about the girl friend that is pregnant now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Result Checker For Ume 2008/2009 (jamb) Obtain It Here! / YABATECH & Kaduna Polytechnic To Start Awarding Degrees / Post-UTME: Share your PUME 2011/2012 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.