Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,745 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35397 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by preshyusufu: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
na Baba God dey run our homes now ooo. the thing is beyond everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by rainlover(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Yep
oya come to Anambara state grin you will end up spending more on food than in rivers kiss
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Dagrace01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
With low budget stuffs oo, I spend nothing less than 40k weekly.
Sch fees comes every 3months too
Nepa bill: 5k per month
House rent: annually
Aside from other miscellaneous..

Ask me how much I dey earn cool

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by chatinent: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
And I bin dey think say I dey lavish money o.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Romanoff(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am shocked that people are calling between 20-40k.

A man came here to accuse his wife of opening Ajo on his head cause she said 80k monthly is not enough, if the men on this forum could get a hold of that wife, they could have burnt her to a stake.

Many claimed she's doing Ajo, some said she's building house.

Na who dey go market know how things done cost now.

With manage, I spend 20k weekly on only meat, soup items, eggs and breakfast.

This is even less cause basic foodstuff like yam, rice, semo, wheat, poundo yam, elubo, spaghetti, vegetable oil, palm oil and noodles are at home.

The price of turkey went from 2800 for 306 cut over kilo to 3800 within a year and na two kilos sure pass.

Tomatoes nko, to Cooke decent soup, a basket of Derica tomatoes is 2500, half basket plus shombo and tatashe and pepper plus onions.

If you write list go market, na to buy wetin your money reach o.

10 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Exmilitant(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Single with so many hanger-on, plus relatives who crawled out of the woods.

I spend more than 250k Monday to Friday.
Saturdays and Sundays over 300k.

Street dey pay sha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Food for the month 40k, weekly 10, 15, 20k, 40k 100k as it comes, God dey help us.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by phemmyfour: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.
I don't know, my ATM is permanently with them

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
Nigerians too like suffer, why will you have 5 kids in this hard economy

Sigh...

You do realize or maybe not, that there is a difference between "Family of 5" and "Family with 5 kids"?!!

Now, go correct your response sir. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by koolguy88(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Naira has no value these days.
I spend approximately 70k to 100k weekly with a wife and 4 kids.
This one na by manage o ooo if not, I think I spend more than this.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Jennifer89(f): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
cooooooks:
People like to lie in Nigeria.

Are you married with kids?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by chrisxxx(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.
You people may be having some kind of congenital or gluttonous issues that require immediate medical intervention. In the interim I am recommending you stop procreation until such a time this issue of national concern is fixed.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Romanoff(f): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Birdman07090:
I'm a single guy living alone in delta, I spend more than 50k weekly, so I'm surprised to be hearing that people are spending 20k weekly with them family, make orna give me the secret of spending

You dey go bars go hang out?

You dey buy food?1

You dey run gen?

Na prepaid meter you dey use with AC?

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by eallstar: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Efuaye:
I spend an approximate of 30k weekly, and na manage ooh!
Eggs in place of chicken,
Pap in place of Oats, etc.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
If you like spend 100 million everyone can be the same, some spend pass u while some spend less than u
U can't kill urself and u can't give more than u have. That ur 30k wey dey shark u na club money here

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Beemany: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hahaha this topic is Hot .
Me I don't calculate again cos each time I calculate I de vex and wonder lol.
So basically we spend based on how e take dey body .
If everywhere green Omo we go de alright and if e red bros we moveeee

Las las ...just take one day at a time .

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Michelle70(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
rainlover:
oya come to Anambara state grin you will end up spending more on food than in rivers kiss
I have been in Awka, its not more expensive than Rivers.

Its even slightly cheaper sef.

Na Ibadan i wan go sha
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
20k?

In what currency?
Cos as a single guy, i spend 70k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this Rivers state
lmao. Same here 70k
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Treadway:
cosign! ....and still steadily climbing on a week-to-week basis.

As in... I have had to increase spending almost twice since the second quarter of this year alone.

My wife and I have a combined monthly income of over 6 figures yet it's still not easy... I wonder how low income earners are surving honestly.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Lionnation: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
mytime24:
u better jail that ur 3rd leg grin
this is the reason why the north is using our destinies to drink garri, ask my how, we in the south due to economic situations caused by our leaders mostly from the north we tend to reduce our child bearing rate in other to maintain our sanity, thereby reducing our population, where as the north don't believe in any child reduction mechanisms despite growing poverty rate in that region, they said children are from god that God will take care of them thereby having population higher than the south, during elections these people are the ones to vote and will only want to vote a northerner through brainwashing, and the same northern empty headed person will keep ruling us more and more into poorverty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by uchetom(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
As a single mum is of two kids,like 20k will help get all the stuffs we can eat that can last a least 3 weeks and spend maybe 5k in a week for small things for breakfast and dinner,I cook without fish and meat sometimes.We just have to find a way to live is not easy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by rainlover(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
I have been in Awka, its not more expensive than Rivers.

Its even slightly cheaper sef.

Na Ibadan i wan go sha
grin that was back then.. Awka is more expensive currently
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by wallarwallar(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
skedman:
just one kid
My weekly expenses

Ikedc 10,000
Gotv. 3000
Generator fuel 5000
Food
Rice. 3400
Pepper 2000
Chicken 5,000
Pure water 750
Transport fare wife 2500
Car fuel. 10,000
Biscuit and caprizone 500
Total. 37150

D way people lie on dis forum hen.. Na every week u dey pay 4 gotv maka why? U, Ur wife and one kid go finish 3400 rice within a week wen no be say na only rice na dey eat 10k fuel for a week na uber u dey do abi no be to go work and come bak.. 5k fuel na house na dey work ni and pepper 2k for a week na dey drink pepper for na House

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by onyxo76(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
40 to 50k weekly if the main foodstuffs have run out. if things like rice, garri, oil beans, yams etc are still available, then like 20 to 30k will do ,for fuel, satchet water, stew ingridents, meat ,fish, children snacks and gas .

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by DeMosthigh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na zig zag tin o, e dey fluntuate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kobicove:

The thing reach everybody house o, whether married or not! undecided

Walai grin
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Mrfixitt(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.
Sometimes it goes between 50 to 70k sometimes a little lesser

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Berlindefense: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omor your kids will not use yoghurt or milk to step down. Got me laughing
LordAdam16:

Dude, it depends on what you eat and where you live.

If you're earning 30K, you certainly will not use catfish to cook. Titus brand of Sardines and Exeter brand of Corned Beef will not be found in your house. Your kids will not use juice, yoghurt, or milk to step down.

Using 20-30K per week to run a home (with foodstuff already procured with a separate budget) in a city is very believable. It is the lowest band of the upper middle class.

One person will buy noodles and cook with the packaged condiments. Another will spend thousands on assorted ingredients.

Life no b competition. Anywhere your power reach, you stop.

-Lord
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Michelle70(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
rainlover:

grin that was back then.. Awka is more expensive currently
I was there in 2020 up to february 2022.

Its expensive sha but i dont put it above Rivers state. Na Die Wike put us for here.

Infact most people here, go to Anambra, buy goods and sell in portharcourt

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
550naira weekly with 8kids.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by kizyalex10(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

lolz I have a child and my wife,I don’t stay with them and I give them 100k monthly and it’s basic minus maybe car maintainance and maybe emergency hospital bills for the babe,no house rent because it’s my house jst food and dstv and car fueling for her work

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
wallarwallar:

D way people lie on dis forum hen.. Na every week u dey pay 4 gotv maka why? U, Ur wife and one kid go finish 3400 rice within a week wen no be say na only rice na dey eat 10k fuel for a week na uber u dey do abi no be to go work and come bak.. 5k fuel na house na dey work ni and pepper 2k for a week na dey drink pepper for na House

You self dey feel the lies coming out, if na monthly the guy talk I for hear well, 2k pepper, maybe crowd the come there house come eat on a daily basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.