Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (65001 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by AlexB300: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
mfon na yoruba name for your head??
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by exmanchristian(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Advise for separated couple.1 :as a woman, do not allow your Hus to keep the custody of your girl child.2: as a man, do same if it is a boy child.3: Both should be allowed to impart on their child/children. As for the man, may the law take its full action. Modified which law, may he be minus.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Nanj(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=117589425]I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

How possible mr man?
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Ebowo(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Kai! I pity d girl o, divorce abi separation affects children more than d parents o, imagine this...d mother was not there for her when she needed her d most, a family member was misbehaving trying to expose his pp n my daughter quickly ran to tell me n d situation was arrested immediately,n dt would b d last time, even if situation warrants my leaving,I definitely won't leave d innocent kids behind. Women shine ur eyes o, protect ur girl children with all u have got ,u owe them dt as a mum, when something like this happens , d best reaction is to learn from it n avoid such thing happening to u.

For example, I make sure I teach my kids sex education, starting at age 4 n keep reminding them and telling them more Abt d opposite sex as they grow.

No sitting on d legs of the opposite sex at a certain age ,weather family or not,,,the times hv changed

No male bathes my girls ,no female bathes
My boy, I do it

No touching nor tickling of their private part with hands, mouth, nor legs.etc may God help us to intentionally train this kids well so dt when they are grown ,they won't go astray.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by bizzibodi(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Tufiakwa!The same pikin he ejaculated from his own cassava fa!
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Lordmech: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Why are this kind of news attributed to pipo from Ogun, Ibadan, Osun.. infact. Yoruba land.

All d news I have read about is from this places.

So olosho done finish abi no moni to pay Dan sleeping with your daughter, or friends wife.

And u say u don't know...
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by KennethEnyi(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Black Targaryen spotted
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by KennethEnyi(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Castrate the muthafucka and feed it to him
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Waterbear(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2022
post=117589830:

If you people Wanna be a troll,
Atleast be an intelligent one.
Read, assimilate, before you start embarrassing yourself and your people online.
People dey o.
This kinda heinous crime is about a person/individual, not a tribe.

But, this is where nonsense tribalism had led you guys to.
Spits.

You're very tribalistic..
If Someone should condemn the act, it definitely shouldn't be you...
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by BeardedMeat(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2022
post=117589830:

If you people Wanna be a troll,
Atleast be an intelligent one.
Read, assimilate, before you start embarrassing yourself and your people online.
People dey o.
This kinda heinous crime is about a person/individual, not a tribe.

But, this is where nonsense tribalism had led you guys to.
Spits.

You are guilty of what you accuse others for because it was very imperative for you to point out the name of the culprit which clearly shows your own bias Felix Terungwa.

Starboy/Zulum crooner turned Escobar/Shekau crooner.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by justuschi50: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
akslink:
na them! Always them from that region, now them go say them be developer, developer wey no fit develop where they came from, just they commit crimes all around the world.
Idiot that is not an igbo man. Fool
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Waterbear:

You're very tribalistic..
If Someone should condemn the act, it definitely shouldn't be you...
I was just telling him same.

Anyway, he never denied not being a tribalist.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by cooooooks(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2022
I am against the death penalty but.....

This father on daughter rape stuff is getting out of hand.

People don't trust brothers, older brothers of the girl child, now fathers toooo

Omicronvaccine:
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Blackdisciple(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Useless father , only God knows why the wife left him.

Jail him with HARD[b][/b] labour
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Waterbear(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I was just telling him same.

Anyway, he never denied not being a tribalist.

Every nairalander knows that fact...
I'm surprised such words emitted from his/her account, it's either he's/she's ignorant of oneself, or playing stupid intentionally or unaware of his/her tribalistic personality ...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by juman(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
This kind thing happen more than thought.
That is why people should be careful to forestall such incidence.
Grown up daughter should not undresss in front of the father.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by KeyEndurance: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
anonimi:

Please why are you justifying irrational actions? Are you an APC supporter by any chance
What Bring Apc matter Come This Place Now?
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Jossibest(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
I don't know why short people are like this very wicked.
Useless and nonsense father
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by 0dav2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
I feel disgusted
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by pachigo001(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
He looks like agbado urchin sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.