Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (80440 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Terror48: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
I have vowed never to knack raw in my life again after treating a deadly infection that gulp my life sayings.

3 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by aklion: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
I recommend you go do test for hospital bro. The one you did its good but go just confirm am wella for hospital please. No fear atlease this home test don suppose boost your confidence. As other suggestions have been aired out. After few months go test again before you rest. Viruses no be wetin to take joke o.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by samuelson06(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Tell dat to uninformed fellas out there that hiv is a hide and seek virus that take years to show results

I'm not hiv positive

Calm down bro. We were not there when you were jumping up and down with prostitutes.

Go and use a different type of test strip to confirm the result, e.g., Unigold.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by VawulenceLover: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Nairaland no get gist again

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by seguno2: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2022
LordErrk:
Why didn't you go to the hospital to run proper tests? There are other infections apart from HIV o, and if you don't treat them, they may be worse than HIV

I hope that the OP will follow your wise counsel. I hope.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by afamaustin(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2022
U HV second chance bro,go and sin no more
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by pacespot(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Narrow escape from HIV, what does that mean?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by obynx2: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Have you gone for medical test in the hospital? If NO, please visit one and be sure.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2022
I laugh at folks who still think this virus doesn't have a cure,like big pharma is gonna let go of their cash cow

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by highchief1: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since up to 4 months now that i have Bleep some brothels hoe raw, condom burst

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

And since 4 months now i never had any penetrative sex whatsoever.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

It just a rare second chance! sad

Come rejoice with me
no be every olosho get hiv.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
The girls I disvirgined are no longer with me. Cos with time they wanted to explore other dicks even though I was giving them the best.. Well I let them have their ways and just when things didn't go as they expected they came running back to me. I already knew hoes tried another nigga and didn't click. I bet I ticked more boxes. In the end I left cos someone who couldn't place me first shouldn't be in my life. If they placed me first they wouldn't think of go exploring. But as you already know every woman loves to explore her options. Virgin or not it's their nature. As long as they are still unmarried.

And mind you, these are two different virgin girls in 4 years. So you see that she must be a virgin mentality might only work if she's married. Cos the fear of losing her marriage couple with her experience will limit her from going astray.
Swears bro, especially the younger ones... Them just one taste different prick while still in a serious relationship
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Djkentsoundz: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Go for ultrasound it could be gastritis reflux. It happened to me all the testes I did came out negative but I was still going through pains

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by doneback04: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2022
2special:
Instead of you to throw away the fornication boots, you still hang am....

Hahaha, him dey keep am pending Incase raw animal show cheesy[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Kingxchange44: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2022
My advice to you all, NEVER GOOGLE YOUR HEALTH ISSUES, when you feel sick or anyhow go for lab test before you use BP kill yourself.

NEVER GOOGLE YOUR HEALTH ISSUES

4 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Azazyel: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2022
drphantom:

Hello sir.

From your pictures I see you used whole blood for the test strip.

1. The test strip requires the serum component of blood not whole blood. You may be getting a false negative

2. The test strip is a screening tool and a confirmatory test tool. If you want to be absolutely sure of your HIV status go to a good lab with a good virology department (like clina-lancet] and ask to run an HIV confirmatory test. It a PCR test like the one used to confirm COVID.

Using whole blood would not give him a false negative. The serum is still inside the whole blood. The only problem with it is that separation is slower except a buffer is used. If the result is negative 3 to 4months after the last sex, chances are he is truly negative. He doesn't even need PCR.

3 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by sheanzy(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Terror48:
I have vowed never to knack raw in my life again after treating a deadly infection that gulp my life sayings.
how much did you spend
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Bro i don pass tru this level . I fit bet u go start again
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2022
It's not yet time to thank God. Baba wait confirm 6 extra months
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by SPAMBOX7: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Swears bro, especially the younger ones... Them just one taste different prick while still in a serious relationship
Ya. Every under 23 girl will explore no matter what, till when they will go jam one akpako or a nigga that isn't up the standard (you) they left. Then they run coming back to you. As a sharp nigga you just shag her ruthlessly and send her back to where she came back from. Never take back a hoe that left or went astray. Don't be a fallback

2 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by CheapHomes1: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

Come rejoice with me

I still don't understand why some of you guys run after prostitutes
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Funflipper: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

Man, in your own interest, you better go do a proper HIV test because these chinese made test strips are not reliable.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Realmi: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2022
So u had to wait till this point to have sense and to also know that fornication is bad....u for still wear the boot, why u hang am

Experience is truly the best teacher
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Ebifa85(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪‪+1 (410) 357‑6150
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by aikyg(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2022
I don't understand why people have unprotected sex, when they can safely achieve orgasm through masturbation. As long as masturbation is not excessive, it is far better than unprotected sex.

3 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Aguilar(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Congrats. God is on your side. Go and fornicate no more grin

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

u sha want to give me a heartattack by all means
Go throway your fornication boot....

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Na one litre of blood you wan put ontop the test strip?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by hush15: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

My brother, congratulations. As Christ said to the the women caught in adultery, go and sin no more. HIV is not something you want to play with I tell you. It knocks your immune system out. Apart from costly drugs and low life expectancy, to recover from any anomaly would be a big challenge cos of immune deficiency. So, I beg of you, hold on to Christ and desist from a promiscuous lifestyle. You will not have peace with yourself but also with God.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by tunapawizzy: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Loooool....
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by seguno2: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2022
2special:
Instead of you to throw away the fornication boots, you still hang am....

You want him to drown it like how that Oba Akiolu threatened Igbos with genocide in 2015 if they fail to vote Ambode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2022
The strip could be faulty... Go do a proper blood test in a lab or clinic!

Don't give yourself false hopes...

Y'all should continue fvcking anyhow without condoms or protection like rabbits in heat!

The day of reckoning will surely come! And it's not just HIV o! We also have other incurables like:

Antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea and Syphilis
Hepatitis B
Herpes
Family Curses grin
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by guru90: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Keep on flexing around... You gat luck...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.