Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58536 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Mikyle: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

This OP funny sha. Can you be double untill you are ready for marriage?

For the matter arrising, you know what is best for you because you will oneday be married too.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Guy avoid friendship with a married woman. There was no basis for going into friendship with someone's wife. what is/was the end game? Women are verbally oriented that is they are more attached to the person that communicate often with them. Be guided!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by McStoic(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin

You are sooo N-A-I-V-E!!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by almarthins(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is getting alarming Young girls now value material things above their happiness and well being, A woman will accept to marry a disable man just because of money or material things, tell me how she will be happy in the marriage.
I just fear for this generation and young honest men that are yet to marry

Well, I have seen girls who will not marry people with disability because of money. Pls don't forget that disable people are also human being like you.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by hafal2020: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why are you continue friending a married woman? Do you have any business connecting both of you together? You should have cut the friendship after her marriage with someone.
The reasons for her love for you are:
1. You are behaving as if you are more caring than her husband.
2. You give her your time as if you are the real husband.
3. I may say you wish to be her sex partner.
My advice for you is that you cut the friendship ASAP so that you won't have same issue with your wife when you got married.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Right choice, never get close or have sex with a married woman, it is road to total destruction.
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Cromagnon: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

family pressure matters o cos women who din marry are weeping now and pikin need longer throat for survival

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Plm11: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Really
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Mathain19(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
rickleye:

It’s a fling !
How about if you don’t believe in the gods ?
never underestimate the ruthlessness of the gods...,,
Ignorance is not an excuse sire!!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by stormborn28(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hmmmmmm.....she wants a very tight relationship.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by VEHINTOLAR: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

Ask yourself this question;will you like another man to sleep with your wife when you eventually get married ? I guess your answer is NO ! So,don't do it;it's not good for your well being - mentally,physically,spiritual and even socially ! You did the right thing by advising her to reconcile with her husband. Don't go beyond that advice,man. If anybody tells you that you should seize the so called opportunity to sleep with her,that person is not wishing you well ! Adultery is a serious sin before God,trust me,you don't want to see God's wrath ! If the woman persists,cut the tie of your friendship off; I mean cut her off ! You have nothing to lose by doing so,but everything to gain !

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Dmores: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
She's married for crying out loud don't fall for the cheap trap...run away bro
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by luluosas(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Talk it out with her, and if she refuses, tell her husband
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by PopsiAde: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
You better make good use of the opportunity before it turns to regret. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by luluosas(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have to block one lady like that on WhatsApp and call due to this same issue. I can't be living a double life. After all, I am married
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by luluosas(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Opportunity? You are not a good person at all
PopsiAde:
You better make good use of the opportunity before it turns to regret. E get why.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Plugsk(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you real enough, you wouldn't bring it here. You'll simply do the right thing
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Unrated900(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!

You have already answered your own
Question
By saying
Sex is not your problem
As you know where to get it,
So why are you now asking us what you should do.
Definitely you want to have sex with a married lust and lost woman
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by immanuelsize: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
bro, if her husband isn't in town, do the needful. sex is sex whether it is done with single lady or not.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by bekpo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
She need a male child!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by achimendy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Just avoid her o. My dad personally warned me and my brothers never to sleep with someone's wife.

Pls don't give in to her tricks.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OnonujuChrist(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
You better run, run as fast as your legs can carry you if you don't want to quench your destiny.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Bimbilla(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
What happened to a goose will happened to a gander what she thinks about her husband today she may think the same thing about you tomorrow
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by flowccshop: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
run for your life oooo because pentagonmarket will no accept you [url]https://pentagonmarket.com/ [/url]
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by dave601: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

The point where we start Fooling ourselves is where we start using comfortable euphemisms or nicknames for evil.

All these tiles like female-friends, girlfriends, my crush, "we are just friends", "we attend the same school or church", "my neighbour", etc., is all about FOOLING OURSELVES.

The reality is deep down we're lusting after something forbidden. The OP's case is even worse cos he's still calling a married woman "a female-friend".

I have a question: how many real men who deeply love their wives with deep love can stand any man refer to his wife as "a female-friend"? For me, I'd surely be disappointed if was in such.

We should stop fooling ourselves with sugarcoated titles or euphemisms. We might as well Start Using Disphemisms (the opposite).

So, next time, instead of saying boyfriend or girlfriend, just honestly say my partner in Fornication/Adultery/Perversion. That might help us get woken up immediately or very soon.

Instead of calling a married woman a female-friend, just say my potential partner in adultery/sexual immorality. Cos honestly, a heart full of lust is the result.

Let's stop Fooling ourselves in Hypocrisy: but calling a spade a spade.

I'll close with this:

Ps.119.29 - Keep me from lying to myself; give me the privilege of knowing your law.

God bless.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by 0dav2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

You try sha
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by rhames(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

What do I think?

Yeah!

Run away.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LastProphet: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is getting alarming Young girls now value material things above their happiness and well being, A woman will accept to marry a disable man just because of money or material things, tell me how she will be happy in the marriage.
I just fear for this generation and young honest men that are yet to marry

So disable people are the most undeserving of love as far as you are concerned abi? And you are not a disabled man because you deserve your two legs abi?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by rickleye: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mathain19:
never underestimate the ruthlessness of the gods...,,
Ignorance is not an excuse sire!!

Let’s the gods smite down the elite in the country first . It’s small me you want to send them after . Let them swim across the pacific Ocean come get me.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Trueyarn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Another super stories tongue undecided

Don’t be quick to conclude. Stuff is currently happening around me.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by kelspinall(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
block da bicch,she tryna fuq you.. maybe she's sex starved or wanna #oe around
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by lastchild: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
forerunner022:

Bro run for your life. David and his household started having difficult experiences after God through prophet Nathan judge David for having sex with Urial's wife Bethshaba. Avoid married women. The consequences of having sex with a married woman are dire. Be warned. Tell her if she's not cool with the husband anymore and do not wish to talk things out with him and seek ways to improve on her marital life, she she opt for divorce and if and only if she's divorced and has returned her bride price, then you can go ahead and bang the hell out of her.
When you were quoting Bible i even thought you were a born again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.