Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) (40905 Views)

This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by cindicandy(f): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2022
PHOTOS: Imo Community Sole Access Road Taken Over By Flood

The Assa community in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area, Imo State, is at risk of being cut off after floods took over the road.

A Facebook user, who raised the alarm about the deplorable state of the road, lamented its effect on the citizens.

The Facebook user, Okwubaegonkeabuo shared photos of the road on Saturday and said, “The only access road that connects Assa, the oil rich community in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State to the state capital, Owerri is in critical state of disrepair and comatose.

"The community have been impoverished due to lack of sincerity, empathy and corporate social responsibility from the side of the multi-national oil companies operating in the community. Even with the large quantities of crude oil and gas exploration accruing from this community on daily basis, the community have nothing to be proud of.”

Credit: Facebook | Wackojacko Okwubaegonkeabuo Obrigado

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02uySUAG3iNBjAz9HdM49o3CNefoNBoNBCj49oDHWecKjWzXevMJyUMLwj872fUgFFl/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by cindicandy(f): 2:50am On Oct 16, 2022
cindicandy:

The Assa community in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area, Imo State, is at risk of being cut off after floods took over the road.

A Facebook user, who raised the alarm about the deplorable state of the road, lamented its effect on the citizens.

The Facebook user, Okwubaegonkeabuo shared photos of the road on Saturday and said, “The only access road that connects Assa, the oil rich community in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State to the state capital, Owerri is in critical state of disrepair and comatose.

"The community have been impoverished due to lack of sincerity, empathy and corporate social responsibility from the side of the multi-national oil companies operating in the community. Even with the large quantities of crude oil and gas exploration accruing from this community on daily basis, the community have nothing to be proud of.”

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02uySUAG3iNBjAz9HdM49o3CNefoNBoNBCj49oDHWecKjWzXevMJyUMLwj872fUgFFl/

Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2022
OMG shocked

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin, check for WhatsApp number below...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:22am On Oct 16, 2022
cool

Expect more flooding as dams get released

I don't care If we have to go borrowing in China, or if we should use ASUU funds....

We fvcking need more Dams, sea level are steadily rising with global warming, we must start preparing now

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by ninilo: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Blame Peter Obi IMO, Kogi, and Lagos Flood. He didn't build a dam like Cameroon while he was a President undecided

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Antyislam: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2022
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2022
IGBO Land.

May God help us.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Daayyuuummmm!!!!

It’s a pity.....
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by KunGioKehRah: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu

See wetin you cause now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Maynmann: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2022
End of the World abi righteousness2 cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Lack of successive governments foresight is the reason why we are like this today!

All they know how to do is loot and Loot.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Alright
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Suffering & Killing of Nigerians Won't Stop If We Don't Reject Tinubu & Atiku

Tribalism has ruined us and deaths it has brought in tonnes. Under Buhari every state in Nigeria was soaked with blood and we got tired of crying and burying innocent Nigerians. Bandits rampaged and killed and kidnapped women, old and young but the government looked away. Mocking us in anguish.
Just a roar of unity, they've gone to hide waiting to see how strong we are. Have you seen unity in strength? If we make another mistake, we don't know who will survive it. Learn to understand a proverb, we must save our future. Say no to open graves which Tinubu and Atiku represent. Both Atiku and Tinubu lack the will to end what they are part of.

I have chosen to be Obidient and Yuseful for my children's sake. And if the duo I trust much fail, my conscience won't lash me.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by BentizilL: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Suffering & Killing of Nigerians Won't Stop If We Don't Reject Obi & Atiku

Tribalism has ruined us and deaths it has brought in tonnes. Under Buhari every state in Nigeria was soaked with blood and we got tired of crying and burying innocent Nigerians. Bandits rampaged and killed and kidnapped women, old and young but the government looked away. Mocking us in anguish.
Just a roar of unity, they've gone to hide waiting to see how strong we are. Have you seen unity in strength? If we make another mistake, we don't know who will survive it. Learn to understand a proverb, we must save our future. Say no to open failure which Obi and Atiku represent. Both Atiku and Obi lack the will to end what they are part of.

I have chosen to be Batified for my children's sake. And if the duo I trust much fail, my conscience won't lash me. kiss

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Faber(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Las las e go reach all man

1 Like

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by BATified2023: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2022
North4Obi23:
Suffering & Killing of Nigerians Won't Stop If We Don't Reject Tinubu & Atiku

Just a roar of unity, they've gone to hide waiting to see how strong we are. Have you seen unity in strength? If we make another mistake, we don't know who will survive it. Learn to understand a proverb, we must save our future. Say no to open graves which Tinubu and Atiku represent. Both Atiku and Tinubu lack the will to end what they are part of.

I have chosen to be Obidient and Yuseful for my children's sake. And if the duo I trust much fail, my conscience won't lash me.
let’s gather n blame tinubu

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by ately1(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
We sell dry land , flood free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pathetic region..
The least visited place on earth grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Owerriboi: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
cindicandy:

Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

Grgton
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
The whole of east is very bad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Jack500: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
The land of online Billionaires grin grin

Tinubu has chop the money that is meant for Igbo land development. grin angry grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Decentdave(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is as a result of failure in our own part.
Small Cameroon did their part in building dam,Nigeria turn reach them comot face..am sure person go don claim this Damn money clean mouth.see the result now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by vincentjk(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
How comes all these are happening in October?

Choi naija needs good drainage system o
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by inoki247: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tomorrow na Public Holiday for SE so make dem no stress dem sef the flood come follow du sit at home...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Millimann: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flooded places are no longer news nah.

5 Likes

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
God punish Cameroon
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by halaqasa: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is alarming
Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by kingamaa(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flood is seriously wrecking havoc this year o

May the Almighty heal our land

2 Likes

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by TechNana(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
What's going on with flood around Nigeria??

I had to take a very stressful long route outa bayalsa because of flooding, no one could access road to airport, and now imo too, what's really going on?

It's well, Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

1 Like

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
This disaster has been under reported largely due to the incompetence of the government at the centre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chai, IGBO Land.

May God help us

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Hours After Writing "I Don't Have Plan B" / Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway / Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.