Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Need Bloggers For New Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Bloggers For New Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site (539 Views)

6 Things You Should Know While Booking For New BRT BUSES / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Bloggers For New Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site by hostmaker(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2011
Need bloggers for new magazine style Nollywood/celebrity web site

You must live in Nigeria. Preferably in Lagos or Abuja
You must be familliar with the Nigerian movie Industry.
You must be able to write good english.
You must be familliar with Wordpress, or be able to learn it quickly .

This is a Nollywood interest website so you must be very interested
in the actors and actresses of the movie industry and be able to write about them.

If you are interested send me email to:
support@hostmaker.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On E-passport / Tips Needed On My Visit To Nigeria ! / R.I.P Departed ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.