Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier (1098 Views)

Neatly Used Haier Thermocool (TEC) Generator 6900es..5.0/5.5kw For Sale / Brand New Oga Tec Generator And Sukam Inverter For Sale / Sold, Sold Sold!!!! 3.5kva ( 9 HP) TEC Generator For Sale ( Used) ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

I made a decision to sell off all of my assets because I'm changing my career path.
This is a list of all the items I have to sell.
Pictures will follow tomorrow and throughout the week, but I will list all the items in this post.

1. Thermocool Generator (3500ES) - N200,000
2. Freezer - N80,000
3. Laptops (Belgium and used) - HP x 4, Lenovo x 1, Toshiba x 1, Dell x 1 - Lot (prices in posts that follow)
4. NEC Projector - N40,000
5. Chairs (Royal Comfort - Senator and Executive) x 95 pcs - N2,200/pc (all chairs in good condition)
6. SHARP MX2310 DI Machine (also functions as a copier) - N120,000

I will be sending pictures and prices throughout the week.
All items are available for inspection for those in Anambra state.

If you're outside Anambra, I will send it to your location free of cost, up to N5,000 delivery fees.
Attached to this post, are images of the Belgium (refurbished) laptops for sale - a HP Envy x360 and a Lenovo Thinkpad L540, going for 170k and 120k respectively.

SPECS

HP Envy x360
8GB 500GB SSD
Dual core (1.70GHz and 2.40 GHz)
Backlit keyboard, Bluetooth
360 deg flip

Lenovo L540
8GB 320GB SSD
Core i5, 2.6GHz processor

But like I said, I will drop specs and full pricing throughout the week.
In the meantime, you can respond to this thread to initiate a discussion, or send a WhatsApp message to the number in my signature.

Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2022
I will reserve this space for images and specs of the laptops
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2022
This one for laptops too; there are quite a number of them.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Reserving this space for the generator.

EDIT
This is the generator.

From the TEC company.
Hustler Series, 3500ES.

Older version of this:
https://www./haier-thermocool-gen-ptr-med-hstl-3500es-3.75kva3kw-44101538.html
https://nigerianprice.com/thermocool-generator-3500es-price-in-nigeria/

NOTE
Generator is in sound condition. It has always turned on with one pull.
Still the same when I turned it on today, after leaving it dormant for over 4 months.

I was unaware that poor oil maintenance causes the engine to 'knock', so I replaced the engine sometime last year.
Since then, a technician has always serviced it every four months at worst, and I have tried to maintain it very well.

Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Reserving this space for the chairs and freezer.

EDIT
These are the chairs.
Royal Comfort - Senator/Executive, about 95 pcs in all.

EDIT 2:
All chairs sold.
This is the freezer/refrigerator.

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Reserving this space for the DI/photocopy machine and projector.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by Adewale1603(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
why are the laptops in nylon. are they new?
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Adewale1603:
why are the laptops in nylon. are they new?

No, they are refurbished laptops, that is, 'Belgium'.
That's how they are wrapped for delivery.

The HP Envy, Lenovo L540, and Dell 5470 are refurbished and not 'second-hand'.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by Adewale1603(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2022
calamus:

No, they are refurbished laptops, that is, 'Belgium'.
That's how they are wrapped for delivery.

The HP Envy, Lenovo L540, and Dell 5470 are refurbished and not 'second-hand'.
okay
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have attached asking prices to the items, for the sake of those who chat me up just to ask prices.
Please reply or send a DM only if you have interest (backed with purchasing power) wink grin
That way, you can state your offer at the same time.

God bless.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by smartleo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
calamus:
Good day Nairalanders,

I made a decision to sell off all of my assets because I'm changing my career path.
This is a list of all the items I have to sell.
Pictures will follow tomorrow and throughout the week, but I will list all the items in this post.

1. Thermocool Generator (3200ES) - N180,000
2. Freezer - N55,000
3. Laptops (Belgium and used) - HP x 4, Lenovo x 1, Toshiba x 1, Dell x 1 - Lot (prices in posts that follow)
4. NEC Projector - N40,000
5. Chairs (Royal Comfort - Senator and Executive) x 95 pcs - N2,200/pc (all chairs in good condition)
6. SHARP MX2310 DI Machine (also functions as a copier) - N120,000

I will be sending pictures and prices throughout the week.
All items are available for inspection for those in Anambra state.

If you're outside Anambra, I will send it to your location free of cost, up to N5,000 delivery fees.
Attached to this post, are images of the Belgium (refurbished) laptops for sale - a HP Envy x360 and a Lenovo Thinkpad L540, going for 170k and 120k respectively.

SPECS

HP Envy x360
8GB 500GB SSD
Dual core (1.70GHz and 2.40 GHz)
Backlit keyboard, Bluetooth
360 deg flip

Lenovo L540
8GB 320GB SSD
Core i5, 2.6GHz processor

But like I said, I will drop specs and full pricing throughout the week.
In the meantime, you can respond to this thread to initiate a discussion, or send a WhatsApp message to the number in my signature.

Please can I see the picture of the generator and the rating ,tanks
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
smartleo:

I'll send in pictures of the items from tomorrow, @smartleo.
The model is 3200ES.
Looks like this one: https://www./haier-thermocool-tec-generator-ptr-sml-bobo-2500es-2.5kva2kw-lagos-delivery-only-61365681.html
Thanks for the enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
1 of the second-hand laptops sold.
All other items are still available.
I don't know if you're here on Nairaland, Chiagozie, but thanks for trusting me with your money.

I will still send images of all items from tomorrow.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders.
I hope you experience fulfillment on this beautiful day.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by dbelovd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Let's see the pictures of these items
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2022
dbelovd:
Let's see the pictures of these items

If the one you are interested in isn't there, please let me know which one so I can add it.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
All chairs have been sold.
T for thanks. smiley
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Other items still available.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Available.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Available
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
smartleo:

Smartleo, have you seen the details you requested?
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by smartleo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
calamus:

Smartleo, have you seen the details you requested?

Your link is not opening

And please what's the kVA of the generator?
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
smartleo:

Your link is not opening

And please what's the kVA of the generator?

The link thing is caused by Nairaland.

The specs is in the pictures.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
calamus:
Reserving this space for the generator.

EDIT
This is the generator.

From the TEC company.
Hustler Series, 3500ES.

Older version of this:
https://www./haier-thermocool-gen-ptr-med-hstl-3500es-3.75kva3kw-44101538.html
https://nigerianprice.com/thermocool-generator-3500es-price-in-nigeria/

NOTE
Generator is in sound condition. It has always turned on with one pull.
Still the same when I turned it on today, after leaving it dormant for over 4 months.

I was unaware that poor oil maintenance causes the engine to 'knock', so I replaced the engine sometime last year.
Since then, a technician has always serviced it every four months at worst, and I have tried to maintain it very well.

First picture here.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Available
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Slight modifications made.
Please look at the first post.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Added images for the freezer.
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning all.
New week, with plenty blessings
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Available
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by calamus(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning
Re: Clearance Sale: TEC Generator, Refurbished Laptops, Freezer, Projector, Copier by olabest(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
where is the DI Machine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Used Dell Latitude 3350 Intel Core I3 5th Gen, Screen Touch, 7hrs Plus Batt / Wanted: Home Cinema System / Super-fast Hp Laptop - Very Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.