Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School (2196 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by CrisNews: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School, Says Her Child Doesn't Eat Much
Visit the link for more details
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1665907032NigerianMumSetsTrapforTeachersEatingHerSon039sFoodinSchoolSaysHerChildDoesn039tEatMuchCrisben.html

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Jaysolu(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2022
How hungry can someone be to be eating their pupils food. Quite pathetic.

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Theory2022: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Make I Facebook teacher face....
Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Septagon: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2022
The mother is a f.ool.hiw can Teachers eat ur son's food?what if it's he gives out to other children?what teachers especially Private sch,have passed thru in Nigeria is something else.what insult!

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Shalommy(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Hope, it's not a rat poison trap oo shocked. Chaii cheesy cheesy Wahala dey!

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by efelicity: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice trap

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Haven't she considered the food could have been consumed by friends? Dull wooman

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Saw the news headline but not details. Op comman tell us the details. We no dey open any link here
Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by FrankLewis01: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
It is called ounje omo. Lol

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by PerfectStranger(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Teachers don see shege for Nigerians hand

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Holybaddo: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Back then in primary school I do see some teachers do this
Their was one teacher that was very popular for this

But come to think of it some students do bring delicious food to school some go as far as bringing drinks too grin grin

Re: Nigerian Mum Sets Trap For Teachers Eating Her Son's Food In School by Buffalo2(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Septagon:
The mother is a f.ool.hiw can Teachers eat ur son's food?what if it's he gives out to other children?what teachers especially Private sch,have passed thru in Nigeria is something else.what insult!
It's such a pity that private school teachers don't have a strong umbrella body to address all these issues. Insult from school owners, insult from parents and the worst of all, insult from pupils/students.
It's hight time private school teachers come together to form a strong union and start fighting for themselves.

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! / What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? / She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me?