Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants (20057 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

my guy, what you said is just true but thank God, nigerians[b] has [/b]grown up and few due reply to their ignorant, for me they are too small to face nigeria wrath ! they say we  are illitrate but nigerian student are the highest africans in america followed by kenyans,   instead of this guys to worry about their own country they are there singing  about nigeria, jubilating about nigeria failures,this ppl will call every rich nigeria scammers even soyinka and chinua on internet(which makes me mad atimes),  anyway i dont want to derail this thread though i have already done that, op forgive me , 

and as for u shesi and co, i decides grin grin to ignore u guys cos it seems u dont know the root of the whole thing! the person who starts it only made mentioned  ;Dof how the ghanian emerg because she couldnt make it in usa,and he was making complaint of what some sensible ghanians have already done(condeming it as it might be seen to be an inferiority complex), if u guys wants a thread about nonsense bashing of both countries, go to your countries website as its the best place for it and continue with your nonsense over there,  i have never seen any person talk poo about ghanians here instead they make complaint of what they do(just like other african countries)/even glorify them,

back to the topic:i will go for the angola

typical case of dashing a monkey banana grin grin grin, I just can't stop laughing

Toaskarity:

they say we  are illitrate but nigerian student are the highest africans in america followed by kenyans,
^^ I'm finding it very difficult reading meaning into this rubbish but , I guess u referring to this>> 
>>
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.[16]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States

Toaskarity:

they say we  are illitrate but nigerian student are the highest africans in america
grin grin with fools like u trooping all over the world and all the filthy garbage u typing on here, why won't they say so the nerve. thank GOD u ain't part of the so-called "highest africans in america"  grin grin grin lmao!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians!!!! smh grin grin grin the good 1's are very good but, the bad 1's are very very baaad (notice the 1's & 2's on the very) grin grin and they are the many unfortunately due to their large population  grin grin grin

10 over 10 shikena! grin grin grin

Toaskarity:

and as for u shesi and co, i decides to ignore u guys cos it seems u dont know the root of the whole thing!

grin grin grin somebody help me laugh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Jenifa1: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
@shesi,

We are criticizing Ghana for good reason. It is not out of hatred and definitely not jealousy. I am more embarrassed for them actually. And it's also a way for us to voice a concern about this ugly trend in Africa.
go on any Ghanian news website and read the comments you will see that even the Ghanians are incensed about it. It is a slap to their face really especially to Ghanian women. because this is implying that Ghanians are ugly.

This really is not a new trend or anything surprising but they went all out with it. they didn't even try to be subtle like last year when they used a black-American.  how could you say this one represents Ghanaian beauty or culture?

like I said, even the Ghanaian are unhappy with the choice. Read these articles. and especially the comments.
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2011/07/03/who-the-heck-is-in-charge-of-miss-universe-ghana-how-can-you-tell-me-yayra-nego-is-the-winner-of-miss-universe-ghana-2011/
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=212705&comment=0#com

It is constructive criticism and most sensible Ghanaians would recognize that.
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
otumfour:

typical case of dashing a monkey banana grin grin grin, I just can't stop laughing
^^ I'm finding it very difficult reading meaning into this rubbish but , I guess u referring to this>>
>>
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.[16]
grin grin with fools like u trooping all over the world and all the filthy garbage u typing on here, why won't they say so the nerve. thank GOD u ain't part of the so-called "highest africans in america" grin grin grin lmao!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians!!!! smh grin grin grin the good 1's are very good but, the bad 1's are very very baaad (notice the 1's & 2's on the very) grin grin and they are the many unfortunately due to their large population grin grin grin

so this is the best you can do? kudos! u really did a good job bt i would like you to try more.thank God, there arent any lie up there so im still on the point which is more important to me than those typos(i wrote with a phone).pls someone help him laugh in making himself a fool!! not here, i think the ghanaweb can help you tongue
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
Estimates indicate that a disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are immigrants or children of immigrants. Nigerian immigrants have the highest education attainment level in the United States, surpassing every other ethnic groups in the country, according to U.S Bureau Census data. [4] Harvard University, for example, has estimated that more than one-third of its black student body consists of recent immigrants or their children, or were mixed race.[5] Other top universities, such as Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, Duke and Berkeley, report a similar pattern.[6] As a result, there is a question whether affirmative action programs adequately serve African Americans who are descendants of American slaves.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_American

@otumfur: what exactly are u insinuating? that i wrote bad english? (if so then good!) what about proving me wrong on what i wrote? atleast to convince readers u arent any fool! anyway i have a lot to worry than giving poo to small cheat like ghana, i regret waisting my time at first!
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^how different is what u posted up there from my post? >>>
otumfour:

Ghanaian immigrants arrive with educational statistics similar to Nigerian Americans and other relatively successful African Immigrants. This is attributable to Ghana's coastal location and British colonization which created an English speaking school system. Although the numbers are small, Ghanaians are well represented in universities across the country. Schools such as Cornell, the University of Pennsylvania, and Stanford University have groups specifically devoted to Ghanaian students, in addition to general African student associations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaian_American
now, this is coming from the same site and if these trivial stats gets your dumb azz Nigerian blood pumping then, u'z a pig.

Toaskarity:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_American

^^^ ask urself this, how has this helped the Nigerian economy, power sector et al?

Toaskarity:

so this is the best you can do? kudos! u really did a good job bt i would like you to try more.thank God, there arent any lie up there so im still on the point which is more important to me than those typos(i wrote with a phone).pls someone help him laugh in making himself a fool!! not here, i think the ghanaweb can help you  tongue
oh no he didn't hit me wit tha phone excuse grin, we all do make mistakes in typing but, that post of urs had "past tense" rap/ing the "present tense" and "plural" banging "singular" like a war torn area grin grin , typed wit tha fon ma arrzz grin grin
stfu u english rap/ist grin grin toaskarity grin grin*what a name he got too*

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^
i will give you answer to the  relevance and aswell ignore your part that shows how dementia you aRE!
^^^how different is what u posted up there from my post? >>>

Because i was expecting u to counter agree with me which is the core of my former post! like i said before: ghanians will tell you that nigerians are illitrates and scammers! then how come the 89.1% in another man"s land.
Now is  ghanians trying to hate with the above words or love! sad ( remember you first talked about hatred),

now, this is coming from the same site and if these trivial stats gets your dumb azz Nigerian blood pumping then, u'z a pig.
now listen! i care less about ghana! they are of no use to nigeria! instead we are! cool i wonder what  makes me care about a country that is not up to the population of  a tribe in naija! nonsense! im only worried about the way you guys take so much interest in any Nigeria failure! get off! tackle your own issues rather than singing and worrying urselves about nigeria
the others are nothing but fools talk so i wont waist my time taking issue with u!

as for this:*
what a name he got too
* i cant stop laughing  grin grin grin pls continue to show how you suffer fom DEMENTIA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by ragdollz: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
otumfour:

>>
grin grin with fools like u trooping all over the world and all the filthy garbage u typing on here, why won't they say so the nerve. thank GOD u ain't part of the so-called "highest africans in america"  grin grin grin lmao!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians!!!! smh grin grin grin the good 1's are very good but, the bad 1's are very very baaad (notice the 1's & 2's on the very) grin grin and they are the many unfortunately due to their large population  grin grin grin

Hey guy that's quite enough of that! Fine, Nigerians and Ghanians are not forced to like one another, it is a choice. If we choose to bad-mouth each other, it does not add or reduce our population. All I know is, one day Ghanaians worldwide will start claiming they are Nigerians, or that they are right next door to Nigeria  grin grin grin

"I don't know how you can hate from outside the club ---- you can't even get in"
----- Chris Brown "Look At Me Now."

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
ragdollz:

one day Ghanaians worldwide will start claiming they are Nigerians, or that they are right next door to Nigeria  grin grin grin

Sorry mate, u too late, Nigerians have been claiming they are Ghanaians since year 2000 grin grin, where tha furk have u been? Mars
check & see who's going where more nugga

Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top and I'm gonna shine homie, until my heart stop
50 cent-hate it or love it

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
Toaskarity:

i wonder what  makes me care about a country that is not up to the population of  a tribe in naija!

grin grin grin your English stinks more than Mr. Ibu's boots, just read through your sentence up there (BTW, I get what u tryna put across tho) grin grin this is your homework toaskaritytyty grin grin grin

Toaskarity:

Now is  ghanians trying to hate with the above words or love! sad ( remember you first talked about hatred),
grin grin grin
now I get it, your singular & plural are both dead shocked shocked

Toaskarity:

as for this:** i cant stop laughing  grin grin grin pls continue to show how you suffer fom DEMENTIA!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

make luv to your new found word, u deserve it cool
btw, hope electricity is on point in your crib,area,state

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
otumfour:

[size=28pt]Sorry mate, u too late, Nigerians have been claiming they are Ghanaians since year 2000[/size] grin grin, [where tha furk have u been? Mars

Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top and I'm gonna shine homie, until my heart stop

Hewwww!!! So true. [size=28pt]GO OTUMFOUR!!!![/size] grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ Otumfor

I heard it goes both ways. Nigerians claim Ghana in certain situations, which we all know. Ghanaians claim Nigerian in the same situation and many many more.

Nigerians are slowly taking over America/Western European's music industry. Everytime a popular Music comes on the radio, I tell my jamo friend he/she is a Nigerian, she's shocked. Honestly, it's good to be a Nigerian, but not in the political aspect. I'd think Ghanaians are happy to be confused for Nigerans (not in the 419 aspect tho. Ghana and Nigerian dominates that sect). Black ppl in the upper education sectors and upper class academic institutions such as Havard and UCLA are typically Nigerians and Haitians. Apart from other Africans, I give it to Haitians. . . . dem smart no be small.
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
*joins the convo grin ehem! maddam ^^ it's a beautiful thing being [size=38pt]BLACK PERIOD[/size]!

Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian, what ever we are all the same blood.

I said what I said to piss off a certain member  tongue but at the end of the day until we realize the divisions are unnecessary there won't be any progressing for any of us. Regardless of how much we THINK we are taking over.

i know YOU don't have a problem interacting with other blacks but this is for everyone who reads this. we need to stop this black on black crap.
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
otumfour:

grin grin grin your English stinks more than Mr. Ibu's boots, just read through your sentence up there (BTW, I get what u tryna put across tho) grin grin this is your homework toaskaritytyty grin grin grin
grin grin grin
now I get it, your singular & plural are both dead shocked shocked
keep runing away from the issue at hand while i continue to entertain you with thy grammatical blunders mrs prof, i careless, you suppose to be ashamed of yourself for running like a rat!

make luv to your new found word, u deserve it btw, hope electricity is on point in your crib,area,state
ha ha ha ha ha ha , thank you cheesy but try find the meaning atleast to know where to start about ur self.
electricity? no! what else
once again! tell ur ppl to take a rest about nigeria and try solve their own issue at home/(if there home is that heaven)then, use that opportunity and show the world ur heaven instead of bad-mouthing nigeria ! thatz my own!
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
@  MzDarkSkin
MzDarkSkin:

*joins the convo grin ehem! maddam ^^ it's a beautiful thing being [size=38pt]BLACK PERIOD[/size]!

Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian, what ever we are all the same blood.

I said what I said to piss off a certain member  tongue but at the end of the day until we realize the divisions are unnecessary there won't be any progressing for any of us. Regardless of how much we THINK we are taking over.

i know YOU don't have a problem interacting with other blacks but this is for everyone who reads this. we need to stop this black on black crap.

yes everbody is black, why cant this fools see that aspect of us who are doing well(representing blacks) instead they dwell all there life  worrying so much about naija problem, pls take a peep at their site and see! all they wake up to write is about nigeria this! nigeria that! i keep wondering why ghana? i personally know how bad we are(especially our politics),  but is ghana that heaven? mexicans always have issue with usa in soccer,  after a brief bad mouthing of each, it will end there! but take up issue of a match with ghanians, they will start calling you a scammer!(how do it relate to football). this ppl will try everything to blackmail anything nigeria(ask adenuga) but will lick chinese a.s.s, dont even know its all  for blacks not only nigeria but hatred has becloud them!
anyway, i have no problem with them,ofcourse nigerians progress aswell is for blacks including them(like u said), if there is any place to post that, go and post it at ghanaweb, frankly i hardly see nigerians talk about this guys like they do to us! even if there is;its mostly positive and competitive ones.its high time they know that a white nigger dont care much about wheather ghanian/nigeria,  i dont know why im talking like this but its sucks to be a ghanian! just look and see!
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
Toaskarity:

@  MzDarkSkin
yes everbody is black, why cant this fools see that aspect of us who are doing well(representing blacks) instead they dwell all there life  worrying so much about naija problem, pls take a peep at their site and see! all they wake up to write is about nigeria this! nigeria that! i keep wondering why ghana? i personally know how bad we are(especially our politics),  but is ghana that heaven? mexicans always have issue with usa in soccer,  after a brief bad mouthing of each, it will end there! but take up issue of a match with ghanians, they will start calling you a scammer!(how do it relate to football). this ppl will try everything to blackmail anything nigeria(ask adenuga) but will lick chinese a.s.s, dont even know its all  for blacks not only nigeria but hatred has becloud them!
anyway, i have no problem with them,ofcourse nigerians progress aswell is for blacks including them(like u said), if there is any place to post that, go and post it at ghanaweb, frankly i hardly see nigerians talk about this guys like they do to us! even if there is;its mostly positive and competitive ones.its high time they know that a white nigger dont care much about wheather ghanian/nigeria,  i dont know why im talking like this but its sucks to be a ghanian! just look and see!

i understand what you are saying but at the end of the day there are Nigerians and Ghanaians that get along JUST fine. What others say about Nigeria or Ghana is not important as it does not affect YOUR life. Does Otumfours opinion subtract or add a rice grain to or from your plate? if the answer is no then brush it off. Be proud of being YOU but don't part take in the rift that we black folks badly need to get rid of. Same goes to Otomfour and . . .me for that matter. We are better than that and ALL black nations and ethnicities are important. We've all created history and have demonstrated we are a powerful ppl all that we must do now is elevate from the petty crap.
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by ragdollz: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
otumfour:

Sorry mate, u too late, Nigerians have been claiming they are Ghanaians since year 2000 grin grin, where tha furk have u been? Mars

Laaawwwl that's a lame quote right there! 50 Cent? Like seriously grin grin grin?!?

About Nigerians claiming they Ghanaians: hey, some folks will claim they're ANYTHING if it meant saving their lives, jobs, or what ever. I had friends visiting RSA who claimed they were Malawian just so they could get to stay in a certain posh apartment grin grin. As for who's going where more, DUDE, seriously??

Music - We Rule

Movies - We Rule

Fashion, Sports etc - We rule fu-cking Africa grin grin grin

Yeh they're some bad eggs but every one has them. I'm not into the Ghana-bashing but you guys started it by coming up with that "I'm glad I aint Nigerian" shight. Get over that!!
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i understand what you are saying but at the end of the day there are Nigerians and Ghanaians that get along JUST fine. What others say about Nigeria or Ghana is not important as it does not affect YOUR life. Does Otumfours opinion subtract or add a rice grain to or from your plate? if the answer is no then brush it off. Be proud of being YOU but don't part take in the rift that we black folks badly need to get rid of. Same goes to Otomfour and . . .me for that matter. We are better than that and ALL black nations and ethnicities are important. We've all created history and have demonstrated we are a powerful ppl all that we must do now is elevate from the petty crap.
^^^ thank you,
see,  i only came in to topic when he/she said something about Nigerians hating Ghanians which caught my eyes cos i cant believe that somebody(atleast sensible enuf) can say such! because its a very big lie!
for me i gain nothing talking trash about ghanians(which i have neve done) but i read almost every nonsense they write on the cyber and take those of them to be jobless (cos they dont even know that they are condemning blacks aswell) but when someone comes here to talk about Nigerians hating then i totally disagree,

anyway i dont blame them maybe our disunity is our weakness,  embarassed

if nigeria is united, i wonder who the hell in w.africa will talk poo about us!  talk more of in our own website tongue
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 1:57am On Aug 26, 2011
For real - Miss Adamawa (Nwando Ebeledike) would have made a FAR better miss universe contestant than Sophie Jamal. I guess everyone was caught up in the hype of the moment:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tvPWBu5YTl8/TgboM81Wn6I/AAAAAAAAPEY/-CqTwGWBfXU/s400/DSC04981.JPG[/img]
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
ragdollz:

I had friends visiting RSA who claimed they were Malawian just so they could get to stay in a certain posh apartment

grin grin grin THANX FOR THE *in a typical Nigerian accent* CONFARMAYSHON/confirmation

ragdollz:

Music - We Rule

Movies - We Rule

[s]Fashion, Sports etc - We rule fu-cking Africa  grin grin grin[/s]

only if these cud stop your leaders from looting y'all in broad day light, try giving stable electricity for 1's in your damn lifetime , stop the bombings, stop your students from trooping into Ghana in search of better education, then, clap for urselves wink

*lets play serious here for a minute dude, na music,movies and fashion we go chop? like seriously sad
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
THANX FOR THE *in a typical Nigerian accent* CONFARMAYSHON/confirmation
yet sexiest in afAfricaare u jealous  undecided  its natural shaa,

only if these cud stop your leaders from looting y'all in broad day light, try giving stable electricity for 1's in your damn lifetime , stop the bombings, stop your students from trooping into Ghana in search of better education, then, clap for urselves

no! it may not stop them but it shows the spirit of superiority,hardwork,believing in ourselves as b'n naturalural(u see, we deserve some clap!)  cool
as for student trooping to ghanaGhanaschool: you know why 'cos most of them couldnt secure admission into our universities,i dont think u know naija well self, u just talking/maybe plain silly!(what about ghanians schooling in naija?)
as for electricity, look at the below data, dont compare naija with ghana! girl not again! we have our problem which is that the AMOUNT consumed are much compare to any african country! and we are doing our best!
Africa's electricity generation capacity in Kilowatts per hour (kWh) as at January 2007.

*lets play serious here for a minute dude, na music,movies and fashion we go chop? like seriously

no we no go chop 'm but it expose us to the world! it shows that there are things we can do better even with bad leaders! now tell me-what are the best of ghanians? dont mention foothball cos we all know its being dominated by a north african country! maybe homo and lady-loving-lady(not sure, stand to be corrected undecided ) i mean what do u guys carry first for?

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by ragdollz: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2011
otumfour:

grin grin grin THANX FOR THE *in a typical Nigerian accent* CONFARMAYSHON/confirmation

only if these cud stop your leaders from looting y'all in broad day light, try giving stable electricity for 1's in your damn lifetime , stop the bombings, stop your students from trooping into Ghana in search of better education, then, clap for urselves wink

*lets play serious here for a minute dude, na music,movies and fashion we go chop? like seriously sad

Oooh [size=48pt]ferrrrk[/size] off!! (typical Ghanaian accent, see what I did there?)  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, I'm not starting another Nigeria vs Ghana beef on this thread. We've had too many of that. Just keep coming here to fool yourself, see if we KIA (Nigerian accent for "Care"wink  grin

Well done Toaskarity
grin grin grin

Sexiest Accent in Africa - top 10 in the world grin. Upon all their hard[size=28pt] "werk"[/size] to sound westernised, I didn't see no Ghanaians on that list tongue

Yes, music, sports, movies, fashion, sexy accent etc isn't everything but it's SOMETHING grin
Toaskarity:

yet sexiest in afAfricaare u jealous  undecided  its natural shaa,

no! it may not stop them but it shows the spirit of superiority,hardwork,believing in ourselves as b'n naturalural(u see, we deserve some clap!)  cool
as for student trooping to ghanaGhanaschool: you know why 'cos most of them couldnt secure admission into our universities,i dont think u know naija well self, u just talking/maybe plain silly!(what about ghanians schooling in naija?)
as for electricity, look at the below data, dont compare naija with ghana! girl not again! we have our problem which is that the AMOUNT consumed are much compare to any african country! and we are doing our best!

no we no go chop 'm but it expose us to the world! it shows that there are things we can do better even with bad leaders! now tell me-what are the best of ghanians? dont mention foothball cos we all know its being dominated by a north african country! maybe homo and lady-loving-lady(not sure, stand to be corrected undecided ) i mean what do u guys carry first for?

Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^my brother well done! no one trying to turn it to ghana - Nigeria bashing(its an ancient world in which they still live in -go ghanaweb and see) but bringing such here! No! No! No! we have a lot to worry but it doesnt mean that a fool should kick on our head, comparing Nigeria with Ghana seems stupid!
we are real! thats why we sell! chikena!

back to topic,
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked y'all furks ain't left this thread alone

chew on this b!tches, lmao!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin y'all enjoy tht hell  lipsrsealed of a place, sexiest accent ma GH arzz grin eww!!
I bet y'all are chatting on generators, cowards!

If you want high quality of living, your best bet is going “Down Under” or the “Great White North.”

That’s according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s ranking of 140 cities worldwide that “quantifies the challenges that might be presented to an individual’s lifestyle,” according to the report.

At the bottom of the list:

130) Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
132) Tehran, Iran
133) Douala, Cameroon
134) Karachi, Pakistan
135) Tripoli, Libya
136) Lagos, Nigeria grin grin
137) Algiers, Algeria
138) Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea *
138) Dhaka, Bangladesh *
139) Harare, Zimbabwe

The “Arab Spring” has hurt livability ratings of cities in the Middle East and North Africa, with Tripoli – which has unraveled into street fighting in recent weeks – ranking among the worst cities for the first time (the survey was done in July, before the rebel assault).
ELE-OVIE:

Source: http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/31/the-worlds-most-livable-city-is/
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by ragdollz: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
otumfour:

shocked shocked shocked y'all furks ain't left this thread alone

chew on this b!tches, lmao!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin y'all enjoy tht hell  lipsrsealed of a place, sexiest accent ma GH arzz grin eww!!
I bet y'all are chatting on generators, cowards!

Lol. DUDE!! It took you A WHOLE WEEK to dig up that? Ghanaian, PLEASE grin!!

YOU're the one keeping this topic on some rivalry ish. Let it go. Let's wait and see how your mixed-race queen does at the beauty pageant grin

Lol
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
poo is all over the front page nugga!!!! grin grin grin check it out, nugga! I ain't got time to be shixt up on y'all

"Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City!"

keep fooling urself nugga! grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by ragdollz: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
otumfour:

poo is all over the front page nugga!!!! grin grin grin check it out, nugga! I ain't got time to be shixt up on y'all

>>YAWN<< give it a rest, chump. Nigerians have their good and bad sides like the rest of the world. Now take your Naija-hating arse back to Ghanaweb!!
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 02, 2011
otumfour:

oh my gosh!   so this silly a.s.s came back!  Poo

almost a week!
ans to your question:i want you to read the thread you post and see they made mention of 114 cities in the world! now lemme ask you,are there only 114 cities in the world? (is that not a propaganda)
i dont even see kumasi in that list talkmore of! meaning that you have no city in you country and you come here bashing a country that produced a city that even have more roads network than the whole of ghana!  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476971.0.html 
i laugh in ashanti! pls have you checked my new lovely word and see the meaning?  repeat it to urself! you really silly!   
even a state in Nigeria can feed the whole of ghana- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425652.0.html  dont let me give u a dirty slap for even talking about Nigeria! sucks! undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 02, 2011
i will keep replying to your foolishness until you go back to your silly  site which the number is not even upto inmates in a Nigeria prison and continue your old life about Nigeria over there! http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=140179&highlight=sexiest+accent+cnn

^^see envy,

lastly - remember to answer my question no we no go chop 'm but it expose us to the world!
it shows that there are things we can do better even with bad leaders! now tell me-what are the best of ghanians? dont mention foothball cos we all know its being dominated by a north african country! maybe homo and lady-loving-lady(not sure, stand to be corrected  ) i mean what do u guys carry first for?
stop running away like you did before about who hates who? and answer this one! dont fall ghanians hands again! atleast for their sake!  undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

i will keep replying

^^^ shocked shocked this is epic grin grin grin grin, , shows how jobless u are and u have the balls to tell us Ghana ain't on your mind ,
fool! the mere mention of Ghana makes u tick. keep wasting your generator fuel on me cheesy, I'm touched as a matter of fact, say hi to generator city for me   grin grin grin

Oh, b4 I forget, to answer your Q, the best of Ghanaians (funny how he puts it, "best of Ghanaians" grin grin):-
first country to gain independence in sub-sahara Africa
electricity 24/7
bombs don't go off
we don't hate on each other like your tribalistic selves
gentle and welcoming nation
we ain't the 114th worst place to live grin grin grin
, list goes on

NOW! reply to this toaskaritity and its a command grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by otumfour(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nigerian couple arrested with human parts

Residents of Cape Coast who gathered Thursday to witness a colourful ceremony to inaugurate a newly built Police Station were stunned when the Police presented a Nigerian couple arrested in the community for possessing human parts.

The suspects, 42-year-old Alhaji Bello and his 37-year-old wife, Fauzatu were picked up upon a tip off at Amosima, a farming community near Cape Coast.

Central Regional Police Commander, DCOP Andoh Kwofie told Joy FM’s central regional correspondent, Richard Kwadjo Nyarko that the body parts were concealed in a container in the suspects’ washroom.

Alhaji Bello is said to be a renowned herbalist in the area who provides services for numerous people including armed robbers.

When the police arrived at Alhaji’s house with an arrest warrant, according to DCOP Andoh Kwofie, Bello offered them bribe which they refused.

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201109/72226.php

why won't some Ghanaians complain
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^   this is epic    , , shows how jobless u are and u have the balls to tell us Ghana ain't on your mind ,
fool! the mere mention of Ghana makes u tick. keep wasting your generator fuel on me , I'm touched as a matter of fact, say hi to generator city for me    

yes, why complicating issue? how can a jobless man get the money to buy fuel! are you matured atall! embarassed do you know how much fuel i consume a day can be used to feed the whole of those skinny kings in ghana(that cant even afford a car), guy my money is too much! i provide things for myself and dont get jealous  grin
first country to gain independence in sub-sahara Africa
lol, what about liberia? and moreover arent u suppose to be ashamed that you once was a captive to human beings like you! kai! u always gemme laughing , you first got independent yet how many countries are you better inspite coming out first ! is it s/africa or kenya? i thought you will lead the poll if you are serious!

electricity 24/7
dont get me mad at this! 24ki! 7ni! my friend in kumasi was suprised about the nonsense you call electricity where common ppl cant even have it! are you that stupid! do you know where they call Banana estate-24/7 electricity and so many places but do you see Nigerians boast about it so that a state like accra which is not even upto the land mass of my village talkmore of population have 24/7 then the whole of ghana have 24/7 electricity! u kidding me right!, tongue
still coming
Re: Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
bombs don't go offwe don't hate on each other like your tribalistic selves
you dint hate each? why should you my village dont hate each other likewise! embarassed

gentle and welcoming nation
may thunder fire you for this one! pls ppl reading this,its a very BIG LIE! apart from the Chinese, Asians that you lick their fuc.k a.s.s in Accra who else? am i to make mention of what you do to fellow w.African countries, go to ur web,Ghanaians even said that they live with cursed countries around them! Ghanaians are hypocrites! imagine saying such words shows the level of hatred in you guys but i promise you guys,you cant do anything Cos you are too small to face our army! go figure, ask Congolese! ask Liberians!, e.d.i.o.t, we will always put u in Ur positions when we finish colonising you guys the second time! fools!
we ain't the 114th worst place to live
, list goes on
yes! showing you has no city at all! infact no home! your bush is occupied by hypocrite animals so why should u even come up to the list of cities talkmore about liveable or not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria. / Funke Akindele Or Rukky Sanda: Who Wore It Better? / Rita Dominic And Waje's Outfit At AMAA2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.