Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce (698 Views)

What Do U Think Can Cause A Seperation Or Divorce In A Marriage / Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce by Anextin(f): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2011
i ve observed with disway the rate at which newly weds grind to a halt so quickly. A friend of mine wedded her sweetheart and after three dayz i saw same husband with another lady in a bar at a cozy corner and from d position it was certain that they were not on official or buisness discussion. I was taken aback. Just three dayz after wedlock. Hmmm ladies are no tolerant of their men coming home late at night claiming is work. They want equality in everything except financially. And some guys just dont get it. They said a wife makes a marriage work but now it seems the man has to give in more. Am thinkin of entering the union soon and i dont want to end up a divorcee but i cant take excessive rubbish. I d rather remain single than becoome a divorcee in a short time or even a long time. Tell me things u know that breaks up couples so i can avoid the ones i cani ve observed with disway the rate at which newly weds grind to a halt so quickly. A friend of mine wedded her sweetheart and after three dayz i saw same husband with another lady in a bar at a cozy corner and from d position it was certain that they were not on official or buisness discussion. I was taken aback. Just three dayz after wedlock. Hmmm ladies are no tolerant of their men coming home late at night claiming is work. They want equality in everything except financially. And some guys just dont get it. They said a wife makes a marriage work but now it seems the man has to give in more. Am thinkin of entering the union soon and i dont want to end up a divorcee but i cant take excessive rubbish. I d rather remain single than becoome a divorcee in a short time or even a long time. Tell me things u know that breaks up couples so i can avoid the ones i can
Re: Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce by MMM2(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2011
op
when u dont allow ur husband 2 cheat on undecided

He will divorce u after marriage angry
Re: Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce by Mynd44: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2011
You can't tell the future you can only guess what it will look like from what you see noe
Re: Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce by LongOne1(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2011
Taking your partner for granted, not wanting to apologize, lack of communication, lack of understanding, depriving your partner of ‘you know what’, selfishness, e.t.c.

Plus, there are no guarantees in life, you just have to take risks and live it 24-7, 365 till it’s lights out/till the fat lady sings.

Wish you Goodluck!
Re: Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce by Mynd44: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why Life Is So Unfair To Men / Is It Good?? / Please Were Is Adonisgold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.