Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense (1680 Views)

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Methuselah Died In The Great Flood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
has your hopelessness reached to this extent of editing my quotes grin grin
Your madness is raised a million times to the power of buhari grin grin grin
fool.
You don quickly correct yourself.
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
fool.
You don quickly correct yourself.
correct myself as in how??! grin grin
Mugu..I asked you questions and you couldn't answer and you are here sniffing for little inconsequential omission of words in my quotes grin
you are a retrogressive m oronic re.tarded boofhead grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
you are a retrogressive m oronic re.tarded boofhead grin
all this your plenty Grammer shows that you don dey MAD!!
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
all this your plenty Grammer shows that you don dey MAD!!
it seems you are suffering from autism as you keep on repeating the word 'Mad' like someone learning how to recite 'ABCD' grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
it seems you are suffering from autism as you keep on repeating the word "Mad" like someone learning how to recite ABCD grin grin
cos u r mad!
So I need to remind you that
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
cos u r mad!
So I need to remind you that
no..it is because you are suffering from chronic autism spectrum disorder!! grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
because you are suffering from chronic autism!! grin grin
u keep on repeating ur sickness!!
Your brains are sick for real
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
You see why I called u a mad man.
Keep editing and reediting your cheap quotes!!!
Foolish mutant001
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
u keep on repeating ur sickness!!
Your brains are sick for real
if they have converted your rotten brain to tissue paper you would have been relevant that way grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wasted sperm!!
Mutant001
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
You see why I called u a mad man.
Keep editing and reediting your cheap quotes!!!
Foolish mutant001
'are you scared of quoting me the emptyheaded rotten brain Chnbanc'? grin grin
your english is unripe, incoherent and distorted hence you keep typing gibberish!!
Your village people have used your brain to clean all the dirts in their village grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
Wasted sperm!!
Mutant001
you are a decayed excrement!!
Chnbanc grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Resourcesswift: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
Wasted sperm!!
Mutant001
I swear:
Don't u know that the dude is a pyscho?
Stop mentioning him.
He doesn't worth a shit
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Resourcesswift:
I swear:
Stop mentioning him.
He doesn't worth a shit
another foolish and stupid gumbody grin
a blind man leading a blind man it is going to be catastrophic grin cheesy

Two of you blind dunderhead will soon fall inside the deep latrine filled with human feaces grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Resourcesswift:
I swear:
Stop mentioning him.
He doesn't worth a shit
I swear.
Let me just ignore the bastard
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

I swear.
Let me just ignore the bastard
idiot .comeback here no take style runoooo..I want to correct your Stupidity and foolishness with spiritual bludgeon to readjust your damaged brain even though I know some of your brain cells is malfunctioning grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Chnbanc: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
idiot .comeback here no take style runoooo..I want to correct your Stupidity and foolishness with spiritual bludgeon to readjust your damaged brain even though I know some of your brain cells is malfunctioning grin grin
I don japa!!
No time bro. Enjoy ya evening
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by scaryblake: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well u must look beyond the Bible and discover how the Elohim were fighting each other the person u call Yahweh is really Enlil, it was Enki that saved Noah. The urhobo ppl trace their origin to Enki. While Enil was a very powerful Elohim he wanted to destroy humans there was general dis agreement between the Elohims that was the era of the middle Earth. Many of this Elohim went into the earth with their territorial humans ppl they governed there are traces of this In many part of the world South America Asia and Europe. I am not ready to prove anything u must be willing to look beyond the Bible. Just an hint do u know the Catholic church has asked it's members not to pray to Yahweh again u can google it.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
I don japa!!
No time bro. Enjoy ya evening
you don japa with your madness abi grin
Fear don catch you...I dey look for idiot wey I go traumatize and dehumanize and that buffoon is you...since you no won get sense I go help add more Stupidity and foolishness ontop the one you get grin... of course that gives me orgasm grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by spinna: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mutant001:
How can one call "noah" the ancestor of the whole race?
How did blacks, chinese, european,india,fulani, Kenyans etc..come out of the family of 8 in just 5000years?

Go and buy the Dake's reference Bible.. such nitty gritty of Bible events are explained there..
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
spinna:

Go and buy the Dake's reference Bible.. such nitty gritty of Bible events are explained there..
summarize it here for me...how noah's family was able to form a conglomerate of all races in the world according to dake's reference cheesy
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by voidUpdate(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Mutant001:
your research is built on falsity by probably quarter to half-baked researchers it is totally baseless, invalid,irrational and illogical
Noah was from which descent?
And how can one descent be able to breed different races on this planet earth?
Don't you dare tell me is genetic mutations or environmental factors grin

Lol. Do you believe in evolution?
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mutant001:
a blind man leading a blind man...it is going to be catastrophic grin
You two blind numbskulls..two of you will soon fall inside a deep latrine filled with human feaces grin

grin because you and your kind live by falling into latrines so you are compelled to think that everyone is as stupid as you are. grin

Blnd fool, some of us have eyes and powerful lights and prediction devices and AWACS etc SO WE NEVER FALL AND WE ACQUIRE EVERY GOOD THING WE WANT AND LIFE AND LIVING IS JUST TOO SWEET! grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mutant001:
and you are the perfect example of that grin

We all know those who are mad, or going mad or have become mad or shall soon become mad.
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mutant001:
mumu answer my question...how is it possible that Noah's family of eight could be able to breed all races in the world cheesy

Stupideen, you already saw my answer, and you have no rebuttal. grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupideen, you already saw my answer, and you have no rebuttal. grin
you are an over weight gormless loony...you haven't answered any questions grin cheesy
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin because you and your kind live by falling into latrines so you are compelled to think that everyone is as stupid as you are. grin

Blnd fool, some of us have eyes and powerful lights and prediction devices and AWACS etc SO WE NEVER FALL AND WE ACQUIRE EVERY GOOD THING WE WANT AND LIFE AND LIVING IS JUST TOO SWEET! grin
I make mockery of dunce like you who type rubbish with confidence..you are a blind man leading a blind man and you two numbskull dunderheads will soon fall inside a deep latrine filled with feaces grin

Mo.ron you claim you have eyes, light and prediction device and yet you haven't answered my simple questions all along with valid response. cheesy

You are a record fool..so you mean to tell me that Noah is your ancestor? grin grin
Your black skinned ancestors are shaking their head wondering how a a m.oronic r.etarded dullard like you came out of their genes grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We all know those who are mad, or going mad or have become mad or shall soon become mad.
you are a perfect example of a madman dancing naked in the market square chanting your gibberish aloud with confidence grin grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Mutant001:
you are a perfect example of a madman dancing naked in the market square chanting your gibberish aloud with confidence grin grin

We all know that this is you and your kind! grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Mutant001:

You are a record fool..so you mean to tell me that Noah is your ancestor? grin grin
Your black skinned ancestors are shaking their head wondering how a a m.oronic r.etarded dullard like you came out of their genes grin

This is the only thing which has some form of intelligence in all your mad ravings. grin

grin Not one of us cares about our great grandfather, not to talk about unknown, ancestors! grin

But we know it is madmen like you and your kind who ponder about stupid and very stupid and unprofitable things because they mad and jobless! grin
Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is the only thing which has some form of intelligence in all your mad ravings. grin

grin Not one of us cares about our great grandfather, not to talk about unknown, ancestors! grin

But we know it is madmen like you and your kind who ponder about stupid and very stupid and unprofitable things because they mad and jobless! grin
I am happy for causing you sleepless night...you must be having heart seizures, that you had to rush out of convulsion to reply me by 3am in the early morning grin grin grin
I have always being intelligent and reasonable since the beginning of the convo...at least your partial contact faulty brain was able to pick the truth in it the smallest way it can grin

Who are the 'us'? grin grin... It seems you are hallucinating and detached from reality....not all africans Is as stupid and foolish as you are...speak about yourself and stop making faulty unrealistic generalization grin grin

grin grin grin...and you are so jobless, Worthless, useless and hopeless to come to my thread to type rubbish..check my thread and see how many of your quotes are in my thread grin grin...if they have to do a forensic analysis of your quotes on my thread..then it is irrefutable that you are the jobless, useless, gormless, poverty-stricken buffoon here grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense by Mutant001: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We all know that this is you and your kind! grin
off-course that is you...but it's a pity that a madman doesn't know he is mad...that is why you see them roaming naked in the street eating EXCRETA from one dustbin to another with confidence grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Archishop Ordains 4 Married Men As Bishop, Excommunicated By Pope / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles And Some History: Who Was Jesus? / Contradiction In Proverbs? Answering Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.