Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 (18396 Views)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by gerrardomendes(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
With his personal money, I presume
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cool .. nobody is saying he didn't try his best before ..

But as of now , he is a vegetable
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by ATLIEN2027: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Throwback: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
This guy testified in the comment section on Twitter that he attended one of those millennium schools and he claimed SS1-SS3 alone got over 60 toilets.

This is a standard if you look at it that the schools were built as far back as 2001. Infact even some of the model schools being built by governors today are not better than the one Tinubu built in 2001, almost 21 years ago.

God bless Tinubu.

That is one of many Yoruba Christians who would vote Tinubu regardless of religion.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by LegendHero(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
gerrardomendes:

Did anyone mentioned he built it with his personal money?

Never heard OP say that.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Felabrity: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
He is good for the job but he is sick

We don't want another sick president

So NO

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
how ?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Felabrity:
He is good for the job but he is sick

So NO
true
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Throwback: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
gerrardomendes:

Obi saved state money in his personal bank rather than build public infrastructure.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

That is one of many Yoruba Christians who would vote Tinubu regardless of religion.
respect bro..

And when Igbo decide to vote obi , Yoruba Muslims are so so angry ..I don't know why
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Obi saved state money in his personal bank rather than build public infrastructure.
really ? This is ogogoro palour news
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by umarshehu58(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu tried but this is 2022. He should just retire already. His brain and body need rest
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Awise09(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Una Weldon oh, how is the business of selling tinubu to us?
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Joniww(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
respect bro..

And when Igbo decide to vote obi , Yoruba Muslims are so so angry ..I don't know why
you are correct
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Kellie069(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
2001 as governor equates 2023 as president
I don’t think so
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Tflex01: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

If we were still in year 2001, I would have considered Tinubu a top contender for the Job of President of Nigeria.

Stop decieving yourself. Your problem with Tinubu is tribal. Own your bigotry with your full chest.

Every right thinking person that is not blinded by ethnic hate know that Tinubu is the best candidate for the coming presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Joniww(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kellie069:
I don’t think so
grin
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Laple0541(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is not their father's mate.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kellie069:
I don’t think so
abii ooo .

Tinubu as it stands is like a hisbiscus flower shining under the desert sun

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Curious345: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Laple0541:
Tinubu is not their father's mate.
he's an ancestor bro
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
You guys should stop marketing this senile man to us, the Tinubu of 1999 and that of 2022 are two different personalities. It seems many of you don't even know this selfish and entitled old man.

Don't we desire to move forward as a nation? How can you be supporting an alleged drug baron whose life is shrouded with several controversies.

To add salt to injury, his VP (Shettima) is an alleged Boko Haram sponsor and apologist. Check the name of Kabiru Sokoto on Google if you wish to know Shettima below.

Please let us join hands to save Nigeria from these people who care less about your future and that of your children.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by gracealonev: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Nonsense. He is not older than major world leaders. He is fit and healthy.

A man that keep moving around the country and talking to people cannot be said to be unhealthy except sick people can move around where you come from.

You won’t vote Tinubu because you are a chronic bigot who will leave competence to run after Peter Obi who got no track record but only lies to deceive the gullible.

Everyone can make mouth and say I will build 5billion mansion in a day, you should ask them what have they done before for us to believe them.

Competence should not only be historical, present capabilities should be of paramount consideration.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Qardinalcaptain: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Crap..lyk he’s the first to build a school,u sha wan force hallucinating daddy on us no way...
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Yoighaman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
@OP: You guys should stop this nonsense of promoting Tinubu and whatever achievements in Lagos you all ascribe to him.

Just take some time to read about Alhaji Lateef Jakande's achievements in Lagos state, just within 4 years and you will stop this madness.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Laple0541(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
he's an ancestor bro

Yeah, an ancestor with great achievements in terms of infrastructural and human development unlike a 62years old Linus who turned his state to Dubai but still ran to another state to live and do biz.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by LiveWithIt: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
FuckkME:
pls ooo, I didn't see Tinubu commissioning anything in that video

Abi na my eye dey pain me
na your dey pain you o
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by DreamersVille24(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
While it was a good development, the real quality of education has never been about the building but the quality of teachers and equipment available for students to use.

Again, and for the umpteenth time, real development is measured by HDI indices and not some phantom infrastructure and "stomach infrastructure" politics.

I rest my case.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Johnrake69: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
You are funny

You're reasoning with same Igbos that stoned Awolowo with a Christian Christian ticket, vote Tofa cos of VP ticket while Kano can voted MKO even with presidential ticket.

If Yoruba present Jesus n Mary as president n vice Igbo will give you brand new excuse not to vote them beta ignore those idiots.

What kind of Bigotry is this?

And to even have so much confidence in dishing out falsehood is really baffling.

The same Igbos that Voted for MKO Abiola. Infact MKO got second highest votes in the south in Anambra after Ogun state. The same Igbos that Voted to OBJ while ignoring their own son Ojukwu.

The same Igbos voted for Yaradua while Ignoring the VP ticket with Buhari.

The same Igbos that have businesses and properties all over Nigeria.

Smh.
Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by Ayodeoba: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
We just really have to accept that tinubu already won this election

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 by porthouse7(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
Say more...we will soon see throwback videos of their president commissioning beer palor.
show us what ur candidate commission no be fight and abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Ministry Of Mines Denies Claims Of CBN Buying Gold From Zamfara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.