Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It (1152 Views)

If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? / My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Parachoko: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
How much will it cost me to fix it please?
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Zonefree(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ask Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
It’s beta you buy a new phone than repair a samsung phone, talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nbote(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Parachoko:

How did it stop working? Screen or what??
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nbote(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Merch:
It’s beta you buy a new phone than repair a samsung phone, talking from experience

Lolzzz... Lie of the century
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by mekaw(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Parachoko: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nbote:

How did it stop working? Screen or what??
it stop charging.
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
add 30k make I dash you redmi note 9s, 6 /128
Parachoko:
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Foodie1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
I use SamsungA50 , and I bought mine 3k with workmanship 500 naira.
Making it N3,500

1 Like

Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Parachoko: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foodie1:
I use SamsungA50 , and I bought mine 3k with workmanship 500 naira.
Making it N3,500
Thank you
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Parachoko:

4k highest

But price very well oo, they just need to buy a new port and fix thats all, for ur information go and find out price of new port which is around 1k to 1.5k then workmanship should be around 1k thats 2.5k
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Beverlyjean(f): 2:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Its not the charging pot... just take it to a phone repairer ...tell them to open the phone

That brown part in the picture below with the inscription SUB...let it be detached and cleaned with that their chemical thats like alcohol... attach it back and it will start to charge...just give the repairer 1k for the job

1 Like

Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Parachoko: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its not the charging pot... just take it to a phone repairer ...tell them to open the phone

That brown part in the picture below with the inscription SUB...let it be detached and cleaned with that their chemical thats like alcohol... attach it back and it will start to charge...just give the repairer 1k for the job
Thank you
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Parachoko: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

4k highest

But price very well oo, they just need to buy a new port and fix thats all, for ur information go and find out price of new port which is around 1k to 1.5k then workmanship should be around 1k thats 2.5k
Thank you
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by Nbote(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Parachoko:
it stop charging.

Find a Samsung repair centre and take it to. Use Google to search for care centres in your location. Jus pray it's not Panel issue
Re: My Samsung A51 Port Is Not Working Again, How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace It by dahgifted(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Bodmum:
add 30k make I dash you redmi note 9s, 6 /128
wanna sell your 9s?

(1) (Reply)

Concept Phone / Please Which Web Can I Download Spymaster Tools / Used Nokia E71 For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.