Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State (63403 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial) / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
He called him clown.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by StrongandMighty: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good to see as the midget has been crying since morning obi arrived kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Hotguy27: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
This one pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Samogloby: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a terrorist like Gumii
The same Gumi Obi had meeting with
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by porthouse7(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
He sud just lock obi for 2 days as revenge
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag
Lmao...Sally waggrin

It's been long I heard that word.. grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by MrPADDY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Politics of bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol....... Peter Obi a clown? That's too harsh.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi seemed to know Nasir very well...

The Fulani wanderer who migrated from the wild desert through Faskari until he stayed put in Zaria...

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by abobote: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai has no business in Anambra on election day, period

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by chiokeman(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
The highest position el rufai can seek in his life is the position he's currently occupying

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Akpacha(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stupid midget spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by premierlead: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Useless terrorist calling someone clown, ask him how many people he had killed through his almajiris turned bandit and terrorist

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Oracleforce: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aboki and Yiibo people are parallel lines that can not trust one another because of the civil war in 1967-1970...

Obi is a loser. ..

Aboki will teach them politics. DattiBaba-Ahmed will vote against the Labour party

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by kelvinunilag: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
There is a massive rally going on right under your nose , and you feel Peter obi is your major headache ??

Is it peter obi fault that atiku is drawing crowds in Kaduna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Babsolala: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by tishbite41(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
El-Rufai is originally from Katsina State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by tellsblinks(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a terrorist like Gumii

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Time to pay him back. He thought Nigeria end in Anambra now he want to be the president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by premierlead: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag

He's a mediocre!
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by BluntCrazeMan: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richardonald:
Is like El rufai is really pained about obi..

He has been wailing since God know when
El-Rufai practices Politics of hate.

I still remember what he did to Jonathan.

But he dare not try such now.
We have his score-cards in the public domain already

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by tuborme: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai is from Katsina .

He migrated from Daudawa in Katsina state!

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by AMI3(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man. Y is Obi becoming so popular like this. Even my little is talking about Obi.
I believe even the unborn child support Obi.
This Obi sef Don wahala I swear

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Gbeng30(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richardonald:
Is like El rufai is really pained about obi..

He has been wailing since God know when

It's obvious his disturb and jittery... Useless people

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by jumper524(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingsways:
Some stewpid person from Kaduna State who had no legitimate reason to be Anambra on an election was rightly arrested by DSS

Why blame Obi? Was Obi the DG of DSS or what? This is the problem with short people. They are always mischievous, full of bitterness and always feeling cheated
you think elrufai can't arrest Obi for being in kaduna? He can.
But he won't because he ain't petty like Obi.
But dude needs to know the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Franzinni: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Clown hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Heeeeeeeeee

Hahahahahah

He called the next president of LP a clown .

Mogbe!
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by BABANGBALI: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
The dwarf is seeking for attention

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
I feel so sorry for Datti-Yusuf, very unlucky perfect vice material. Cool, calculative, observant and decisive cry cry
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Cry from now till tomorrow. Both Tinubu and Atiku won't make it to Aso Rock. It's not for dying druggie or deadwoods.

You no get tired of spamming these same pics over and over again on this forum? Enough is enough, get some new material.

Is it your job or an immaturity issue, or both?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingsways:
Some stewpid person from Kaduna State who had no legitimate reason to be Anambra on an election was rightly arrested by DSS

Why blame Obi? Was Obi the DG of DSS or what? This is the problem with short people. They[b] are always mischievous, full of bitterness and always feeling cheated[/b]

Very very true.....very very true .....
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
So Peter Obituary isn't only a liar but also a clown. Interesting cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.