Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) (38032 Views)

Tinubu Responds To Obasanjo's PH Refinery Comments: "You Are Not An Engineer" / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by politicoNG: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pext-oSL3rk

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Corridon: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin. Tinubu didn't understand what he was asked about. The man was busy speaking out of point. What an embarrassment.

522 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by tallceejay(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Amoda seemed lost. Absolutely no solution to the flood crisis. Legends have solutions in security they contact @ecl007 on telegram to track lost phones and own licensed security apparatus

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by udele1: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

This is why Nigeria needs Peter Obi now.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes.

He said if buhari chose the pope as running mate he wont win.

Said speaking in tongues was inherited from Bible.

Now church rat and holy communion.

Can't he use Muslim Koran for illustration and jokes.

If they don't give us money, we will cut all our trees and use it for firewood. What a daft response.

No wonder he advised this government to print more money and they did. Today, inflation is 17years high.

What did u say this man did in lagos again?

663 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by StrongandMighty: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lwkm grin...just imagine who wants to be president of Nigeria and some foolish set of people popular known as urchins or church rats as their master called them are supporting him

400 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Chaos14: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Does he even know what climate is?

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Chaos14: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Like for Tinubu, share for obi

37 Likes 468 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
I love his style, I wish he was bit younger but papa should go rest.

You don't understand what is called climate change in today's World.

Kiss the truth.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Softmirror: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chaos14:
Like for Tinubu, share for obi

LOL....THIS IS CHILDISH!

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Softmirror: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
I love his style, I wish he was bit younger but papa should go rest.

You don't understand what is called climate change in today's World.

Kiss the truth.

HE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HALL. GO AND ASK THE LATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT WHAT THE UNITED STATES DID TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STANDS ON CLIMATE CHANGE. TINUBU IS TOO WISE TO KEEP WHATEVER HE INTENDS DOING TO HIMSELF AND NOT TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

72 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by owobokiri(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
There is a foundamental disconnect between Tinupoos Brain and his mouth..

396 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is in his own different league of knowledge. Very high!

I love how Tinubu has been exposing the low intelligence of his haters without lifting a finger.. lol

Tinubu is in different class! The Asiwaju! No one come close!

My first explanation in the previous thread

KGD10:
You don't understand Tinubu's idiom even after he made a short explanation of it? I swear Tinubu is far ahead of you Dumbbbbb guys, Poisoned holy communion means the air polution that causes climate change. Hence you can't ask the church rats (poor people) to avoid it except the developed countries can also help.

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by AchichaMmuo: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu: How to you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned communion.

Answer: Stay awake and watch the Rat

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
He gave the best response to the question.

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion?

We are a poor nation, they say firewood should not be used, they said we need to plant more trees and they are not giving us money. We need to open our eyes and tell the West, if you don't guarantee our finances and work with us to stop this, we are not going to comply with your climate change."

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
I see my prophecy here coming to pass.

This I have seen.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
A wise response from a wise man..

Whenever you say something sensible, Pandora piggzzz always have a problem comprehending..

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by wiseone28: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
I don't understand

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Eleken: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
blunders have become his daily activities..
blunder today, tomorrow is to defend the blunder of today grin grin grin

before the election finish. omo not up to a month campaign

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nobody really hate Tinubu but doing things that your child should do is really sicken.

This man should know there is time for everything

Just imagine this man representing Nigeria in international summit

Please be wise mbok

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
grin grin. Tinubu didn't understand what he was asked about. The man was busy saying he will continue from where Buhari stopped. What an embarrassment.
"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

No, it's obviously you that doesn't have a high medulla capacity to understand what he's saying..

You should meet a learned person to explain to you in a lay man..

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Emman08: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
If a Christian made such a comment the other way round we all know there would be no peace

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by HomoSapiien: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is very right on this and here’s why:

According to the United Nations Environment Programme, the entire continent of Africa contributes 2 to 3% of global green house emissions. By contrast, China and America collectively contribute over 40% of the global green house emissions. Nigeria, the largest country in Africa by population contributes less than 1% of global green house emissions. Working on decreasing our carbon emissions is important but even if we decrease it completely, it would have very little to no impact on climate change because we account for less than 1% of emissions.

The China, US, Japan, Brazil, Russia, Canada and Germany account for most of the green house emissions in the world. They need to implement policies to curb their emissions before we can see significant change globally and even then, it'd take years for the changes to become apparent. I do not like Tinubu either but on this point I agree with his sentiment. The burden of change is on the West and not Africa, talk less of Nigeria. Our president should be focused on the issues that affect the everyday life of an average Nigerian.

Building infrastructures, developing strong economic policies, strengthening our financial institutions, tackling insecurity etc. Those should carry far more priority than climate change.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by richidinho(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
By climate change grin
Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by tishbite41(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oga Tinubu don drop another quote. Are you sure he's not hallucinating? How can he be talking off point all the time?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by KGD10: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:
Just like Buhari, always looking to the west for money. He will borrow more than buhari for consumption.

This is why Nigeria needs Peter Obi now.

So if the West does not give you money, you will not know that deforestation is not healthy?

And I have noticed that tinubu always uses church to make jokes.

He said if buhari chose the pope as running mate he wont win.

Said speaking in tongues was inherited from Bible.

Now church rat and holy communion.

Can't he use Muslim Koran for illustration and jokes.

Your Unintelligible self don't know "as poor as the church rat" idioms? Elementary pupil know this.

Bunch of dumbbbbb miscreantsss.

Y'all don't understand Tinubu's idiom, even after he made short explanation? I swear Tinubu is far ahead of you Dumbbbbb guys.

Let me explain it explicitly for you Dumbos

Church rats means the poor people while poisoned holy communion means the air pollution that causes climate change. Hence Tinubu simply said you can't ask the church rats (poor people) to totally avoid causes of climate change hence the developed countries should also help out. He even gave a short explanation yet unintelligible people still couldn't understand Tinubu's 'rema'

When I said Tinubu is in his own League of high knowledge, y'all thought I was joking.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by New007: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
God ahbeg. cry
Can u imagine? Please don't imagine this man being the president. Don't even wish it upon us, the common Nigerias.

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Old age don catch this one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by Period007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku should never be mentioned in same sentence with Peter Obi abeg.
Peter Obi is far far ahead of these old guys

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by nihinlade(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abeg! What does that even mean? The statement doesn't even make sense. Keeps embarrassing himself.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Go and rest grandpa.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.