Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? (1125 Views)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by blackpanda: 3:27am On Oct 18, 2022
My pipo since 2019 Nigerians have tagged Peter Obi as a liar. They gave him the name "Him Tu Lie" back then. But why

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by chiefolododo(m): 3:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Who gave him the name? They could be the ones lying

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by seunmsg(m): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2022
What should we call the person that said ESN was formed by SE governors?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by KingsCity: 3:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi uses a lot of statistics to support his points and this is very important as it shows he knows what he is talking about

He reels out these numbers from his head and not from any prepared script. The numbers may not always be 100% correct but they are mostly correct, at least 90%.

90% is a very good pass mark and that is enough for me

15 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by ican2020: 4:03am On Oct 18, 2022
If the owner of the farm is slow to catch the thief the thief will catch the owner of the farm

Those calling Obi liars are the main liars, children of hate and evil minded

They are afraid of facing reality ' they want to control the narration and ones you insists on saying it just as it is, they result to name calling just to shut you up

You that's always delete my post shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Faber(m): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Leave urchins abeg

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Wisetrue99: 4:17am On Oct 18, 2022
blackpanda:
My pipo since 2019 Nigerians have tagged Peter Obi as a liar. They gave him the name "Him Tu Lie" back then. But why
Tinubu Urchins are busy opening threads here and there undecided

Where is Lie Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Wisetrue99: 4:18am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Na you form am

Why are you beating yourself on something you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by KingsCity: 4:19am On Oct 18, 2022
The Governors failed to their job, that is what led to the formation of ESN.

Terrorists were raiding farmlands, raping women and killing innocent people. There was need to stop them but the gpvernors failed to do so
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by SmartPolician: 4:35am On Oct 18, 2022
The agbadorians are the ones who say he's a liar.

The rest of the sane Nigerians have resolved to vote for him because he brings hope to Nigerians who our oppressors (the two old thieves in APC and PDP) have destroyed their generations.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Vinstel: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2022
The only people saying that are the useless tinubu urchins , Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Chinjo2: 4:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Because some people don't like hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by blancsn1: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2022
If I tell you the number the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard criminal Peter Obi as dropped this year alone that as nothing to do with numbers like one Igbotic senseless liar implied above I swear you will faint.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by hisgrace090: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Because they dont believe that one can be that wise and of good deed.
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by duro4chang(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2022
One of the reasons is this. Check the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by dyera(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:

The SE governors were the ones that told Kanu to form ESN.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by seunmsg(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2022
dyera:

The SE governors were the ones that told Kanu to form ESN.

Shame dey catch me on your behalf.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2022
blackpanda:
Which Nigerians?

Just say Tinubu urchins!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Watch it before you die of shame

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by dyera(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:

It's an insider secret only a few in the south east know, Peter Obi being one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by techWriter3: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2022
What should we dial the woman that said ESN was formed by SE governors
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by alterego17: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Faber:
Leave abeg

Bro I greet u...plz I will need ur whatsapp or mail urgently cos of ransamware...ur help wit a deal wit him on telegram is highly needed...I got to know him thru ur mentioning him here on nairaland.....
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
chiefolododo:
Who gave him the name? They could be the ones lying

The same mumu that made this post has been the one saying that.
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Patriotsleague: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
He claims he is a saint but Obaino exposed him of requesting for state's N7billion. He claims that he has one watch, one shoes.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Faber(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
alterego17:

Bro I greet u...plz I will need ur whatsapp or mail urgently cos of ransamware...ur help wit a deal wit him on telegram is highly needed...I got to know him thru ur mentioning him here on nairaland.....
ok, mail me at sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Noblechykk(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Because most Nigerians are mentally incapacitated
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by mycar: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:
have you heard about giving a dog a bad name to hang it?
the ones calling him that are the real liars
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by alterego17: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Faber:

Bro abeg u don check ur mail since?...I dey wait ur response ok brother?
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Nightwolf1: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:

These are the penguins calling him a liar grin

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:

He is corrupt free, so they decide to call him a liar, because its hard to have a nigerian politician with a clean slate.

They can't call him a thief or drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by blackpanda: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chuksaluta:

He is corrupt free, so they decide to call him a liar, because its hard to have a nigerian politician with a clean slate.

They can't call him a thief or drug baron.

Argue with your Pandora files angry
Re: Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? by alterego17: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Faber:

Hope u good?...u not been online since 3 days now

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State / After APC Supporters Mocked Obi, Sanwo Olu Visits Cherubim & Seraphim Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.