Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options (1122 Views)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown / The Fate Of Public Transportation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Hello guys, bn trying to get my study visa process started but the agents i ve contracted all said I don't stand a chance of visa because my waec dates to around 2012, and i did not finish my university...they echoed canada, Europe and co are off for me due to this disparity...i need help with recommendation on which country i can apply for and this wouldn't be a problem
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by rickpat(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2022
my advise to you is leave those devilish agents alone before they take huge sum of money from you and still land you in Cyprus or Finland.....now any country of your choice,go online search for schools there. if you see any you like,just get their number from the website and call them..and inquire from them...

for the sake of cost. why not get a first degree in Nigeria then go for masters abroad.. but if you can afford a first degree program abroad,then no qualms.. UK is way easier currently...Canada is very difficult cus you might not have enough home ties...just research bro,free those agents for your sanity sake

4 Likes

Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2022
i am using reputable agencies like Intake and TGM, they say same thing...its not really about the admission, its the visa...the embassy would not agree , thats what the said...thanks for the input bro...
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Check out for countries like Ireland and Norway. My cousin just traveled for his first degree over there some weeks ago.

Ertugrul:
i am using reputable agencies like Intake and TGM, they say same thing...its not really about the admission, its the visa...the embassy would not agree , thats what the said...thanks for the input bro...
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
businesshub101:
Check out for countries like Ireland and Norway. My cousin just traveled for his first degree over there some weeks ago.

Is his case similar to mine of using waec thats over 10 years?
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
His waec was in 2010 so do the calculation, provided you meet their school requirement and you can pass their entrance examination.

Ertugrul:

Is his case similar to mine of using waec thats over 10 years?
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
businesshub101:
His waec was in 2010 so do the calculation, provided you meet their school requirement and you can pass their entrance examination.

Okay thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's quite clear that most people that comment here don't even have travel experience

Intake won't charge you a dime for admission and visa processing

From my experience, once you're above 26 years, universities in Turkey won't accept you for undergraduate

Once the study gap is long, it's a no for Canada

Germany just bring out a rule now which is before they can allow you book appointment, you will need to have first class in your bachelor degree

Before, I'll advise further. I'll like to know how old are you now? That will guide me on which country to recommend for you
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:
It's quite clear that most people that comment here don't even have travel experience

Intake won't charge you a dime for admission and visa processing

From my experience, once you're above 26 years, universities in Turkey won't accept you for undergraduate

Once the study gap is long, it's a no for Canada

Germany just bring out a rule now which is before they can allow you book appointment, you will need to have first class in your bachelor degree

Before, I'll advise further. I'll like to know how old are you now? That will guide me on which country to recommend for you
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ertugrul:

I'm 100% sure the following countries will accept you for undergraduate which are:

UK
Turkey
North Cyprus (Note that there are no jobs over there)
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

I'm 100% sure the following countries will accept you for undergraduate which are:

UK
Turkey
North Cyprus (Note that there are no jobs over there)
thanks for ur input bro
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Anymore ideas?
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Have given you my 2cent but supervisor said we barely know about travel, so what more can we say?

Ertugrul:
Anymore ideas?
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
businesshub101:
Have given you my 2cent but supervisor said we barely know about travel, so what more can we say?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Gipre(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Ertugrul:
Hello guys, bn trying to get my study visa process started but the agents i ve contracted all said I don't stand a chance of visa because my waec dates to around 2012, and i did not finish my university...they echoed canada, Europe and co are off for me due to this disparity...i need help with recommendation on which country i can apply for and this wouldn't be a problem

I would advise you stop patronising agents. Most of them don't know what they are doing. If you do your own research on schools, you will get all the answers you need and you do not need an agent.

Now, with your WAEC of 10 years, you can still get admission in UK and even USA. That is what most agents dont have knowledge of. Most of these agents even come on Nairaland to get information then collect large amount of money from you.

Now, For most schools in UK, they will require IELTS for WAEC of more than 10years. Once you do the IELTS, you are good to go. You add it to your WAEC. Then you apply on UCAS.

UK looks at English more in your O'Level Results. If you are already in the UK, you will do an Access Course if you don't have any O'Levels atall.

Once you have O'Levels even if you wrote them in 1980, they are VALID.

Just do your own research on schools and you will get the answers you need.

UK will definitely give you admission.
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Ertugrul: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
quote author=Gipre post=117690776]

I would advise you stop patronising agents. Most of them don't know what they are doing. If you do your own research on schools, you will get all the answers you need and you do not need an agent.

Now, with your WAEC of 10 years, you can still get admission in UK and even USA. That is what most agents dont have knowledge of. Most of these agents even come on Nairaland to get information then collect large amount of money from you.

Now, For most schools in UK, they will require IELTS for WAEC of more than 10years. Once you do the IELTS, you are good to go. You add it to your WAEC. Then you apply on UCAS.

UK looks at English more in your O'Level Results. If you are already in the UK, you will do an Access Course if you don't have any O'Levels atall.

Once you have O'Levels even if you wrote them in 1980, they are VALID.

Just do your own research on schools and you will get the answers you need.

UK will definitely give you admission.[/quote]

Thanks for the info... I'm looking at UK and Netherlands now
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Chinar: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Hello, I’m in a very similar situation with you. I got admission to study in Ireland for a first degree. I applied to the embassy for my study visa about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I’m currently waiting. I’d advice you to do the same and have a strong reason for your study gap. Get to it ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Obizzy1996: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Is it norway or ireland that your cousin went to?
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Obizzy1996: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
[Howfa gee,hope you eventually got the visa?quote author=Chinar post=117911692]Hello, I’m in a very similar situation with you. I got admission to study in Ireland for a first degree. I applied to the embassy for my study visa about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I’m currently waiting. I’d advice you to do the same and have a strong reason for your study gap. Get to it ASAP![/quote]
Re: What Is My Fate? I Need Help With Options by Chinar: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Obizzy1996:
[Howfa gee,hope you eventually got the visa?quote author=Chinar post=117911692]Hello, I’m in a very similar situation with you. I got admission to study in Ireland for a first degree. I applied to the embassy for my study visa about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I’m currently waiting. I’d advise you to do the same and have a strong reason for your study gap. Get to it ASAP!
. Not yet bro but very soon. I’m applying again for the visa in January but the only difference now is that I have been taking preparatory courses online courses on Udemy to show my readiness for studies and to help in explaining my study gap. I still have admission to the same school.

(1) (Reply)

To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes / Hi / Which Country Is Better For Education And Livelihood: South Africa Or Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.