Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu (35261 Views)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, promised to sustain present administration’s efforts in enhancing security, transforming economy among others, while announcing three things he would do if elected President next year.

This is as he also assured the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), of his commitment to honour his efforts and legacy after his tenure in 2023.

The former Lagos State governor made these promises when he delivered a goodwill message at the ongoing 3-day ministerial retreat for Ministers and Permanent Secretaries in Abuja on Tuesday.

He also praised praised the Buhari-led regime for creating lasting legacies for the country, declaring that the President set the country on the right path after years of maladministration.

Tinubu said he would be lucky as President, when elected, to be taking over from an administration that has performed greatly, promising to build on the lasting and enduring legacies.

“Rest assured that when the history of the Buhari era is correctly written, the verdict will be that you established a resilient yet deeply anchored foundation while also assembling the building blocks for a durable future of broadly-shared prosperity, peace, diverse growth, security and hope.

Because of this, I am honored to have been given the baton to follow President Buhari as the standard bearer of our party and, hopefully, as the next president of our federal republic.

Mr. President and members of his administration, may I state the following: If elected, I will give due honor to your efforts and to your legacy.

I will work in the spirit of cordial unity and national purpose that informed the creation of our party and characterized the work of your government.

“Most importantly, that the ways and means of a Tinubu government will devoted to further protect and prosper the Nigerian people because our guiding principle will be to provide the best of progressive governance and reform to our beloved land. Consider these three promises to a positive outgrowth of your 9-point agenda,” he added.

Speaking on the theme, “Enhance Security, Fight Corruption, Transform the Economy’, Tinubu expressed joy that he had been part of the administration’s supporters from Day One.

He praised Buhari and his cabinet for not disappointing Nigerians who believed in them and gave them the mandate.

“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

May I say this to you and to your entire team: the things you have done are important and enduring. Try as they might, no one can take those achievements away from you. Yet, it is the fate of the selfless worker to labor too hard and too long to write his own story. He would rather accomplish things for good of all than to focus attention on himself,” he said.
Source: https://punchng.com/three-things-ill-do-if-elected-tinubu/?amp

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!
check my signature for free stuffs!

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, promised to sustain present administration’s efforts in enhancing security, transforming economy
Same Buhari government that has failed woefully in its 3 point policy of security, economy and fighting corruption? It is an audacity to insult the sensibility of Nigerians when Tinubu/APC said they want to continue the legacies of the catastrophic or disastrous Buhari’s govt.
He also praised praised the Buhari-led regime for creating lasting legacies for the country, declaring that the President set the country on the right path after years of maladministration.Tinubu said he would be lucky as President, when elected, to be taking over from an administration that has performed greatly, promising to build on the lasting and enduring legacies.
Even Buhari’s wife apologised to Nigerians for the severe maladministration, acute pain/suffering and the unprecedented senseless bloodshed and killings his government has inflicted upon this nation.
“Enhance Security, Fight Corruption, Transform the Economy’, Tinubu expressed joy that he had been part of the administration’s supporters from Day One.
Good! This is the same Tinubu Oshiomole and his miscreants have been trying to absolve of blame with the catastrophic Buhari regime implicating himself by himself.It is never easy to defend Tinubu.

Now Tinubu has justified why Nigerians will reject him and the APC in 2023 except if the country have not had enough of this grossly irresponsible, incompetent and evil government.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!
"..Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence..." https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
No need to even think of it... We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by kettykin: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Legacy of indebtedness

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Boy Chicago. Jagaban Himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa is the next president of my beloved country, fed rep of Nigeria.

Zombidients can wail and curse all they like, that is their plate of akpu.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Go and rest, Nigerians don't want you

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Andres28(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu for praising buharis administration may thunder strike you as soon as possible.
This is how you promised heaven and earth before you unleashed buhari on us now you're promising another heaven and earth to unleash your devilish Muslim Muslim ticket agenda on innocent starved Nigerians.

Vote peter obi , vote credibility, competency and equity.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by jmoore(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
The campaign poster APC no longer want to use.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by sweetMichael(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No need to even think of it...
We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......
I cant stop laughing, u have made my day. But am for tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
sweetMichael:
I cant stop laughing, u have made my day. But am for tinubu

No wahala is not a problem....
Just that we lost one vote again... From michael

11 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Antyislam: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, impossible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No need to even think of it...
We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......
Tinubu and his supporters are nitwits

14 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Antyislam:
You don open another moniker to impersonate again. We know you Igbos coined the word Yoruba Muslim / Yoruba Christian for division among Yoruba. Division that won’t ever happen..

We’ll always remember you people for who you’re..

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Obi still has hope. He can re contest in 2027. But u see Atiku and Tinubu..this is their last chance. Any of them who loses will definitely go into depression. grin

10 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by dplordx(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
kk
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
That's if...not when

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Chijeep(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu abeg leave presidency...
Do these 3 things instead...
1. Take care of your health
2. Retire from politics
3. Go home and enjoy your looted wealth with your grandchildren.
Don't worry, Peter Obi won't probe you because he won't waste time visiting the past.

....THIS IS THE SAME ADVICE I'LL GIVE MY GRANDPA

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Zetty177x: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
You deceived us with Buhari and taxed the living day light out of us. Pls enjoy ur retirement and content in your two bullion Vans (or more)

8 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Jamiubond009(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
President of Iragbiji tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Jack500: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
The incoming president has spoken

Antyislam:

Sharap! Omo ibo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by StrongAlphMale: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
The election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku.

Others are inconsequential

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Pickmycall: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu that won his party primaries with dollars will want to recover times 4 of it.
The same man who campaign that "other political parties will labour till they die will not see the need to deliver governance but rather to cause more devastating maladministration.
Besides,how will you be able to repay the loans that Buhari has kept for the incoming government?

6 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Nigerians are still entitled to vote and be voted for.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by stano2(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Omo…. We need someone with ideas, what ever he is reading from that script wasn’t written by him.

Tinubu has nothing to offer, this is 2022 for God’s sake and he couldn’t answer a question on Global warming.
How will this nation move on with someone like Tinubu ruling, just announcing Tinubu as a winner of the presidential election is enough to send naira to 2000naira /dollar

4 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Zetty177x: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Who gave the order? #ENDSARS# we will never forget

8 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by mooremoney(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
The only thing we want u to do is to go and rest at home

5 Likes

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Won tun ti de!

Lamba!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.