Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Content Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writers Needed (575 Views)

Content Writers Needed Pt.2 / Efficient Content Writers Needed / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed by Ojiiks(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm in need of a superb content writer with great experience in informational articles that answer specific questions.

For the right candidate, there's constant work.

Please send a message to 0 8 1 7 9 6 1 3 5 7 on WhatsApp to discuss more about the job and rate.

2 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed by Claronwrites: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ojiiks:
Hello everyone,

I'm in need of a superb content writer with great experience in informational articles that answer specific questions.

Please send a message to 0 8 1 7 9 6 1 3 5 7 on WhatsApp to discuss more about the job and rate.

My name is Clara; a certified content writer with more than 2yrs of experience in the writing industry.

I have sound knowledge of SEO practices, and with my expertise, I'm able to create outstanding content with grammatical proficiency that is above par.

I'm conversant in several specialties which include; Tech., news, entertainment, music, health, travel, academics, crypto, fitness e.t.c.

Looking forward to working with you.
Clara
Re: Content Writers Needed by Kayblizz001(f): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Your phone number isn't complete Sir
Re: Content Writers Needed by EdwardAkinpelum(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
The WhatsApp number is not complete
Re: Content Writers Needed by thesholz: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello,

I’m in need of very creative content writers that can deliver unique articles.

Rate is good.
Message me for more details:
Re: Content Writers Needed by Jetjacky(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ojiiks:
Hello everyone,

Hello, Ojimadu. I sent a message conveying my interest to you this morning. I don’t think the number you gave is registered on WhatsApp as I couldn’t find you there.

I have written tons of informational articles for foreign B2B and B2C companies this past 6 years. I love to see how I can meaningfully assist you.

We can connect via email if you’d prefer that: EmmanuelIhuoma175@gmail.com.

Love to hear from you.
- Emmanuel.
Re: Content Writers Needed by Taofak: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ojiiks:
Hello everyone,

Hi, kindly provide correct number as I am ready to meet your writing needs.

Thanks
Re: Content Writers Needed by Taofak: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
thesholz:
Hello,

I’m in need of very creative content writers that can deliver unique articles.

Rate is good.
Message me for more details:

I am Taofeek Abdulrokeeb, and I am a content writer of the best quality.

I write blog posts, articles, contents for websites, and content for digital marketing. Not only that, but I help individuals, businesses, and organizations to improve their presence online by writing content that is error-free, plagiarism-free, and informative.

I am seeking challenging and motivating opportunities where I can reveal my writing prowess and help to develop your organisation. Likewise, I believe that you're a phenomenal partner and I look forward to working with you soon.

If you would like to test my unrivalled writing prowess, contact me through WhatsApp or direct call on +234 813 7939 347 or click the attached link, and let me know how I can be of help to you. I can be reached from 7a.m to 10p.m. I hope to hear from you soon.

http:///2348137939347
Re: Content Writers Needed by Bluemosquito(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Claronwrites:

My name is Clara; a certified content writer with more than 2yrs of experience in the writing industry.

I have sound knowledge of SEO practices, and with my expertise, I'm able to create outstanding content with grammatical proficiency that is above par.

I'm conversant in several specialties which include; Tech., news, entertainment, music, health, travel, academics, crypto, fitness e.t.c.

Looking forward to working with you.
Clara

Are you available?

I need good tech writers.

vincentdouglas012@gmail.com is my email. Send some samples while mailing me
Re: Content Writers Needed by magodoro: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bluemosquito:

Are you available?

I need good tech writers.

vincentdouglas012@gmail.com is my email. Send some samples while mailing me
Scammer Alert!

Don't work with this thief.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5626570/

(1) (Reply)

Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team / Writers Needed For Website / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.