Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN (19685 Views)

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . / Sexiest In Nollywood Award On Vanguard Newspaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by olawalebabs(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
What is the contribution of sexiet accent to our national growth or development?
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by tpia5: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
nothing really.

besides, they specified two people, not the entire nigeria.

i know my own voice is in no way sexy.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^^abeg how do someone know whether he has a sexy accent or not?
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by tpia5: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2011
^^i suppose from the feedback you get from people.

positive =sexy voice.

negative = unsexy voice.

just guessing.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^i have gotten feedback of my good/sexy smile cool but as for accent, hasnt heard any, so im not one of the nigerians embarassed
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by tpia5: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2011
embarassed cant u differentiate smile and laugh! the above is laughing haba!
abeg back to topic,
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by EEngineer1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
CNN can go to hell with their stupid ranking

if nigerian accent cant be the sexiest then they shouldnt put us on their stupid list

guys wake up, there is nothing like a sexiest accent in the world, its just plain psychological
we say the italians and the spanish have a sexy accent, thats because those nations are well known for their artistry, when a person or nation becomes popular for a particular thing, the aura of their success blinds the logical eye and makes you to associate everything with them to that success

thats why we think all brazilians can play football very well
if a brazilian just joggles a football two times, we call it a brazillian joggle or magic

bottom line is: italians, french, spanish, are well known for art so everything that follows them is seen as artistic when it is not

thats why some say the jamaican accent is rugged just because you know jamaicans for being rugged

if nigerian accent is not taken as the sexiest then dont rank us at all

as for me i will neva believe that any human being who is my equal[ with hands, ears, legs, brains] speaks in a more artistic way than i do

my accent is the sexiest [ the wonderful, beautiful igbo/ajebo accent of lagos , abuja and portharcourt]
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
I've been told that my Yoruba/Ekiti accent is very sexy.

Thanks to my commentators. I was born that way.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by chikeuz(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2011
@rockers, are u off ur rockers; accent is the ish here not the language. There accent rocks.
FYI. if CNN decides that Nigeria accent rocks, then it means that every language in Nigeria, has an accent that rocks
That CNN picked Nigeria 5th, doesnt we can't be the first
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by chikeuz(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2011
chikeuz:

@rockers, are u off your rockers; accent is the ish here not the language. Their accent rocks.
FYI. if CNN decides that Nigeria accent rocks, then it means that every language in Nigeria, has an accent that rocks
That CNN picked Nigeria 5th, doesnt we can't be the first
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by zolzlolz(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2011
Bola from Jacob's cross *dies*
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by kliva6(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
Heyyy. This is kinda unfair, i agree Italian accent is d sexiest, but wat happened to the Jamaican accent or Indian accent. They sound well sexy too,

INDIAN LIKE INDIAN INDIAN?
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by avr247: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
CNN get mouth jor, month mind all dos stupid musicians wey go come tv speak like ameran to day and like british tomorrow. Our normal accent or pidgin na em our papa take taost our mama o!
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Batin20: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2012
I no know which accent dem dey talk na igbo,yoruba or hausa accent
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Zanzibar1: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2021
How many languages are in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Omeili: Lack Of Guidance & Counselling Made Me Study Medicine / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.