Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. (23685 Views)

Between El-rufai And Senator Abaribe - Nigerians React / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Slynation(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
And the neck pressing continues...
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by naptu2: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
One of the greatest gifts and tools that mankind has is a brain. Having a brain enables people to analyse things and think for themselves.

However, some people have contracted out their brain. They no longer use their brains. They allow ethnicity, political parties, religions, etc to think for them. Whenever there is an issue, the first thing they do is ask, what religion, what political party or what ethnic group. That determines how they respond. They can no longer think for themselves. Their thinking has been contracted out to these groups.

Furthermore, these people often make politicians their lords and saviours. It's so bad that it has evolved into fascism.

What is fascism?

I consumed Britannica Junior and World Book encyclopaedias like food when I was a kid and so I am fond of Britannica. It defines fascism as
A way of organising a society in which a government, ruled by a dictator, controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

This is the exact thing that some Nigerians love. They are so fanatical and sycophantic that they elevate politicians to their lords and masters. Once a politician becomes their lord and master, the following rules apply:

1) No one should criticise, scratch that, no one should even question their lords and masters. They attack you once you do that and claim that you have been paid or that you are an enemy of Nigeria. It's not even that no negative thing must be said against their lords and masters. You must not even question them. You must agree with everything they say, praise every action they take and worship them as if you are some mindless zombie.

2) Nobody should say anything positive about the opponents of their lords and masters. They attack you once you say anything positive about the opponents of their lords and masters. Those opponents are devils who can never do anything good. You must pour condemnation on anything that the opponent does, whether good or bad, and you must just follow the ideas that have been set by the group (you must not think for yourself).

There is no force in this planet that can make me follow any group think. That's reserved for he-goats. Even he-goats sometimes rebel against the leader of their herds. God gave me a brain so that I can evaluate things for myself and nothing, absolutely nothing, will make me elevate any politician to an unquestionable lord and master, neither will anything make me condemn something good just because someone else tells me to. I will criticise anyone that I feel needs to be criticised and I will praise any action that I feel needs to be praised and there isn't a damn thing that anyone can do about that, except to continue to make noise online.

Once I interact with you once and I see that you don't have anything sensible to say, I will put you in my ignore list and I will never read anything you post. I'll hit the back button immediately I see your username in my mentions tab.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by JooEeL(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
This one na Igbo political hopeful zealot e-rat hireling.

Daydreaming simpleton.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Millimann: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
naptu2:

About 47.6 per cent of the state’s population is core poor, 45.0 per cent is moderately poor and only 7.4 per cent of the state’s population is classified as none poor.

I'm not from Anambra state, but if El-Rufai actually wrote this, then he was really ignorant.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by KingOfTheDamned: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Larryton:

More like idiotic Igbo who never learn from the past, emotional Blackmailer.

Dirty piglet..

Cry more

3 Likes

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by obyno82: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
slivertongue:

El Rufia wanted to shine and he did by blaming Abuja only to turn around to blame Obi now that person he pointed to isn't there again. He had no business in Anambra beyond his party's campaign. He likes inflating his importance. Was he an inec official? Would he tolerate that in his State? He thought everyone is Gej. Imagine bragging he can arrest Obi, Kai.

So sad. I wonder why people can mischievously lie like this man
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Brendaniel: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Grandmeister:

Naptu2 is older than most nairalanders, going by his threads on old school songs which only a few of us played back in our younger days. He is also lettered and schooled but you see this thing called TRIBALISM eh? No amount of abcd and 123 can wash it off you.

I know he is old maybe way older than me(I don't know), I was born in the 80's and I am also schooled, I went to Unilag and I'm not dragging age or education with anyone here, but I have followed him carefully and seen his bias, I wasn't the type who cared much about politics but with the way things are going I had to get involved in my own way, if you are talking about tribalism, count me out, I have lived with all tribes you can think of, I supported Buhari in 2015, supported Atiku in 2019 and now supoorting Obi and you call me a tribalistic person because I decided to support whom I feel is the best not because of religion or tribe, If it was because of tribe or religion I would have supported Jonathan over Buhari in 2015...

3 Likes

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by gab4cha: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
You didn't speak to the other video where El-Rufai said the SSS said they were ordered from Abuja, rather you said they deleted the video of an interview.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by odinga1of: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
naptu2:
Click on the username to go to the thread

El Rufai the oga of bullying. Where is Dadiyata?

OP sir please create thread on that in the future.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Larryton(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Dirty piglet..

Cry more

Who is crying? Igbo has been crying of marginalisation since independent, Hausa-Fulanis and Yoruba alliance will continue to rule over you
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by B2B23: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hell Rufai the midget is a pathetic liar. He lies for attention.

He should tell the world what happened to Dadiyati. He. Kidnapped and murdered that young man cos of little criticism.

Family of blood suckers.

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
When you naturally hate other tribes for no justifiable reasons and believe it can be forgotten. He should go and amend his ways but as for the presidency, it's a pity because he is a joker. He is in the race to cash out from the innocent citizens. It's in his gene.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by baaliyah(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its one thing to say that Peter Obi supported the detention of El Rufai, it is another to say it was Peter Obi himself who detained El Rufai

The SSS or DSS, are a federal institution, Governors do not control them. So if El Rufai was detained by SSS, theres no need to drag Peter Obi ibto it as Peter Obi could not have ordered them to do so

you must be a teenager. Go and play with your toys
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Smartjob1(f): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol...He is still better than Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso combined. If we look deep into what Tinubu did and is still doing, everywhere go scatter.
BATified2023:
This life self b one kind

Them do states analysis n realised u are not doing well n they published the facts according to your findings n u turn am to fight

Instead of using your success as reply u carry dss go dey threaten person,after that u still carry your state over 1.5 by investing their money into your personal business where no kobo comot since all these years

As over 1.5 don enter n them no wake up u still carry them over 2.5 by stashing state fund in your teenage daughters account

Omo some people get mind ooo

Na the same man still wan carry a whole country over 3.5 now with his fake statistics n lie filled soul

This obi will just wake up n tell us he’s saving money for us in different countries n one day we won’t hear anything from it again

I see abacha 2 loading cos they have the same habit stealing,tyranny,silencing opposition,deciet amidst others

We reject it in Jesus name

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by KingOfTheDamned: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Larryton:

Who is crying? Igbo has been crying of marginalisation since independent, Hausa-Fulanis and Yoruba alliance will continue to rule over you

Alliance?

You neverr see something grin.you go still cry more and beg more for alliance grin

Mugu

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by TechW: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
so this is how it will become a crime to publish real statistics during obi tenure right?

He publish stats n made it clear him tu lie wasn’t doing well n fight start

U write exam,them mark your script n show u say u score 10/100 instead make u work on yourself u dey fight person wey share script

On top that u want the person that shared d script to apologize for sharing your script

These people really wan carry us go where we no know for real ooo

See point zero or wetin b him mama below,that’s the madness they know how to do best
Not when it's individual opinion, all the figure El rufai quoted did not have backing from a certified organization and coming from him on the opposite side of the political divide, there will always be some level of partiality in his submission.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Millimann: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Brendaniel:
So it is clear that El-rufai was the one who looked for trouble and for you naptu2 you are part of the reason why Nigeria is where it is today, you are not a kid, I noticed you have been supporting and still supporting useless governments right from your youthful age because of tribe and religion...
He carefully selected some posts that favoured his cause without balancing it with other views.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roger3D:
Peter Obi actually said this
Well, Peter Obi told journalists that Nasir El-Rufai has no business in Anambra and that he shouldn't be there. He said that he cannot go to monitor an election in Katsina and therefore, El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra.
Then Obi should never step foot in Katsina since he has no business there either. He should also know that he is a clown who doesn't know that Elrufai is from Zaria, Kaduna state and not Katsina.

Now does Peter Obi have the right to determine whether a Nigerian citizen has the right to be at any given place in the country or does the constitution?
Forget all thie talk about how it was ordered from Abuja. It was ordered by Obi himself.
Now if Elrufai decides to violate the constitution and pay him back in his own coin Ibos will run the internet wild.

Thumbs up to Nasir for being the bigger man.
May Obi lose and lose he will
There is a difference between saying "a citizen doesnt have the right to be in another state" and "a citizen doesnt have the right to be roaming about in another state on an election day". The last time I checked, even indigenes of the state do not have the right to move about on election days.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
One thing I know is instead for obi to win the election the election should be rig massively or arrest and detain him in an unknown location or Buhari become Mugabe of Nigeria by ruling forever either of these 3 options is highly welcome 100% by me.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by BATified2023: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
TechW:

Not when it's individual opinion, all the figure El rufai quoted did not have backing from a certified organization and coming from him on the opposite side of the political divide, there will always be some level of partiality in his submission.
did u forget to read d part where it was clearly written that el rufai backed it up with facts?
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
naptu2:
Click on the username to go to the thread

As usual. You always have a side whose narrative you want to push. And as usual the side you take is always predictable.
How did budget analysis by El-Rufai and rejoinder by Obi in 2010 become a "battle" in 2018?
It is obvious there's no connection between the budget analysis and the detainment of El-Rufai by SSS. It is also clear there's no nexus between El-Rufai being detained and Obi having an opinion on his detention as a member of the opposition.
The battle only exists in your jaundiced mind.
What is clear and obvious to every clean and discerning mind is that El-Rufai is making political capital out of his detention.
And you're here as usual to play the devil's advocate while forming neutral
You fool no one with your twisted jargons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
odinga1of:

El Rufai the oga of bullying. Where is Dadiyata?

OP sir please create thread on that in the future.
For where?

He'll rather shit bricks
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Bigchristo: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Just imagine a Governor of a state telling another citizen of Nigeria that they have no business coming to his state? Rufai should have kicked the bigot lying pandora idiot back to Anambra when he tried to visit Kaduna. Then the brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidients will start crying and wailing like lunatics that they are.
You are banking on unverified source of news and calling people idiots for your own foolishness makawhy? Take charge of your brain n verify source before jumping into conclusions

Someone publicly said he northerners doesn’t need Igbo and Yoruba to win an election such tribal bigots statements didn’t trend but Peter Obi matter always trend because you guys sees him as someone who is too fit to run the country and y’all fear for your self confidence in order words resulting to witch-hunting and criticisms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Simeonjoe1: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi will fail as with the others, it's not a rocket science...
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
naptu2 is always talking to himself like someone in a drug induced sleep.
I suspect he posts from a loony

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Mosesvic11(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roger3D:
Peter Obi actually said this
Well, Peter Obi told journalists that Nasir El-Rufai has no business in Anambra and that he shouldn't be there. He said that he cannot go to monitor an election in Katsina and therefore, El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra.
Then Obi should never step foot in Katsina since he has no business there either. He should also know that he is a clown who doesn't know that Elrufai is from Zaria, Kaduna state and not Katsina.

Now does Peter Obi have the right to determine whether a Nigerian citizen has the right to be at any given place in the country or does the constitution?
Forget all thie talk about how it was ordered from Abuja. It was ordered by Obi himself.
Now if Elrufai decides to violate the constitution and pay him back in his own coin Ibos will run the internet wild.

Thumbs up to Nasir for being the bigger man.
May Obi lose and lose he will
what is elrufai doing in anambra on election day?
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Tochj(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
I stopped reading when the kaduna dwarf said that Anambra is poorest
That's too much ignorance
Many people yet to cross Niger bridge doing sttopid analysis.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Reading through the OP is enough reason for all patriotic Nigerians to make sure mediocrity like Obi never becomes our President. We are tired of going backwards.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Tochj(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
baaliyah:

you must be a teenager. Go and play with your toys
Na Big Adult u be
A Governor commands DSS.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Alawode01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
So it don Tay weh oga data dey wrong.
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by Beverlyjean(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
The foolish midget was discrediting APGA and Peter Obi , just to sell his fellow midget Ngige
Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by jumper524(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ekejoestar:
None of what you posted up there is fact, absolutely none.

All I see there is name calling and hearsay as El Rufai's source,

EDUCATION

is this not the same Anambra state that the FGN accredited as having the best education system in Nigeria during Obi tenure? Or is there another Anambra state.

SECURITY

Before Obi came to power ask anybody about the security situation of OPP IWEKA, and also ask them to tell you of what Obi did when he assumed office, how he sanitized the whole security architecture in Anambra state.

ECONOMY

I am saying all these because I lived in Anambra state Onitsha to be precisely when he was in power, Anambra state was the economic powerhouse of eastern Nigeria where we have Onitsha main market which is the largest Market in west africa, it was Obi that made business to conducive for us to have that market and others like Ngbuka, Ochanja,

INFRASTRUCTURE

Was none existence before Obi came to power and he came and did his best in terms of infrastructure, most of the bridges and roads he built is still standing till date, go and verify.

Obi's only fault was that he wanted to reduce the cost of governance of which the vampires at Anambra house of assembly was against and they came up with different wild figures to paint him black but the results of his achievements are there for those who want to read and think for themselves to see.

I see what you guys are doing, the same machinery that maligned this man credibility that led to his impeachment has been reactivated again but this time una come late.
someone doled out facts and figures and instead of Obi to counter facts those post, nigga had to bring the igbo race into it. I said you have 2million I gave you a source and instead to say no I have 5million see a more better source, it became and igbo problem. If your blind, this tread already opened people's eyes to the fact that Peter Obi was a very useless governor after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State / I’m Still Lagos Police Commissioner, Owoseni Says / Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.