Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting (1743 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga / Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Customized La Ferrari, Worth N800 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Latestnewsline: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOWCBlNao10

A viral video has surface following a young man was seen at the mosque praying after he spent N800 on sports betting and became a millionaire after he won N38m.

Neighbours rushed to the betting centre to confirm that he won while others joined him to the mosque.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj5Pxg9IpBx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by LeoDeKing: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Win N38m with N800, how is that possible?

Why is everyone not playing sports bet then?

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Antyislam: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
All this local Yoruba Muslims sef!

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Googledotcom: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gamblers will be motivated by this clip.

My people perish cus of lack of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Peterosky(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

.What you don't know is certainly bigger than you. I don't bet,but I can assure you that the story is true. Some even win such amount with #100.When it's time for God to bless you, you may not need to spend much to win big.

4 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by LeoDeKing: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peterosky:
.What you don't know is certainly bigger than you. I don't bet,but I can assure you that the story is true. Some even win such amount with #100.When it's time for God to bless you, you may not need to spend much to win big.
See the logic of what you are saying. Someone won 38m with N800 and you are now telling me N100 can win same N38m, how does that even make sense to you? Meaning even N10 can win same 38m. Then why did he use 800 instead of the N100?

Why do we like deceiving ourselves in this country for God's sake? You give N800 to collect 38m and that makes sense. As if that is not enough, now N100 will still give 38m.

Then why don't you bet so you win 38m with N100 everyday so that at the end of every month you will be talking about billions. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by bigjackass: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you dont know anything. It is very possible though difficult.. Even someone here on nairaland betting thread won 45 million with hundred naira

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by LeoDeKing: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
bigjackass:
you dont know anything. It is very possible though difficult.. Even someone here on nairaland betting thread won 45 million with hundred naira
Keep deceiving yourself.

Just because I predicted Liverpool will defeat Man City, then I dropped N100, boom, I now win N45 million if Liverpool end up defeating Man City.

Then why can't I bet Liverpool will defeat Man City with N100 on one hand, then Man City will defeat Liverpool with N100 on another hand, then still bet that they will draw with another N100. Whatever the outcome, I have 45 million.

But we just like deceiving ourselves. No free lunch anywhere, know this and know peace. grin
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by bigjackass: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Just because I predicted Liverpool will defeat Man City, then I dropped N100, boom, I now win N45 million if Liverpool end up defeating Man City.

Then why can't I bet Liverpool will defeat Man City with N100 on one hand, then Man City will defeat Liverpool with N100 on another hand, then still bet that they will draw with another N100. Whatever the outcome, I have 45 million.

But we just like deceiving ourselves. No free lunch anywhere, know this and know peace. grin
lwkmd you clearly dont know anything about betting and odds. Me i dont have time to explain things. bye bye.

6 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Nigga if you don't know something, then ask and you will be taught.

Its very obvious you don't know anything about betting so just keep shut and learn instead of arguing rubbish showing ur ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by gentiles(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

You are slow bros.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Brunicekid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

It's different games at once that amounts to that, not few games.
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Tamara676(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
This guy your stack ignorance as far as betting is very obvious. I laugh in Swahili

LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by GracedVictory: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
I thought gambling is a sin?
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Aguiyimba(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See the logic of what you are saying. Someone won 38m with N800 and you are now telling me N100 can win same N38m, how does that even make sense to you? Meaning even N10 can win same 38m. Then why did he use 800 instead of the N100?

Why do we like deceiving ourselves in this country for God's sake? You give N800 to collect 38m and that makes sense. As if that is not enough, now N100 will still give 38m.

Then why don't you bet so you win 38m with N100 everyday so that at the end of every month you will be talking about billions. grin grin

Guy you don't bet so free it. Nothing on earth will make you believe it cos it's not your doings. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Peterosky(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

.Like I said earlier, what you don't know is certainly bigger than you. Information is power, and when you are not informed, you are deform. I would have loved to explain, but you talk as someone who is not ready for the truth, so enjoy your position as I too know, but when you are to know, go to any betting shop close to you for clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ogah I have won 199k with 1,200 naira
I have won 95k with 600 naira
I have won 75k with 700 naira
and I'm going to win 266k if Club Brugge win St Truidense and Sporting Lisbon win Casa Pia Lisbon on 22nd I played the game with 2,400 naira cash out today is 109k
Or do you need to see the slips b4 you believe my neighbor won 11million last Saturday with free bet of 150 naira

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

You ended up displaying your ignorance. Google is free to use, educate yourself for free
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by RepoMan007: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dude must have packed like 25 games at once then. Wishing him wise investment.
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

keep shut cus u know nothing bout bet.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
gentiles:

You are slow bros.
he's a slow poke. I feel like beating him

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

ode. Just try and ask question. E get why

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by kolamilan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
See as women just dey trip for the guy. Women too like comfort.
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by akwesenana: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Typical Tinubu supporter.

SMH.
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:14am On Oct 20, 2022
bigjackass:
lwkmd you clearly dont know anything about betting and odds. Me i dont have time to explain things. bye bye.
He's using you to catch cruise
Re: Man Seen Praying In Mosque After Winning N38m With N800 On Sports Betting by talk2hb1(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2022
My Neighbour won ₦150Million with just ₦35.00 it's possible.

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Fifa / Your favorite national team(Excluding your native one) / Merrybet Mobile Registration : Create Nairabet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.