Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter (749 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Denies Sleeping With 70-year Old Businessman / Why I Went From Obident To A Tinubu Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
My neigbour has a friend that always visit him.
When we discuss, he always support Putin for invading Ukraine.

He will shout at the top of his voice calling America the devil and says Ukraine deserve what is happening to them.

One of my cousins who studied in Ukraine visited me.
The guy dey kolo sometimes and he can fight and cause trobule.

We were out at night smoking and gisting with that my neigbour and his friend.
Then we entered Ukraine vs Russia argument.

I even forgot my hot tempered Cousin was with me listening as the Putin lover was praising Putin.
Next thing I saw my cousin rush the guy and choked him telling him to give him his phone and power bank.
Ahhhhhh I rush to separate them
Omo my Cousin shove me comot, I know say this one pass me.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Me and my neigbour tried to calm and separate them but my Cousin manage to seize the guys phone.
Then they had some fight, thereby waking up other neigbours.
My cousin still refuse to give him the phone.
It was a very weird night.

Long story short in the morning, the Putin supporter guy said he is going to involve cult boys to deal with my cousin..
I asked my Cousin again, why did he do that
And he said
People that support What Putin did to ukraine
When you do them what Putin did to Ukraine, none of them will be happy.

They all support invasion but if somebody invade them and take their property by force. They will cry more than ukrainians

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by VictorUSA(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Putinists are like Tinuburians

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tell your cousin that he doesn't have sense.

Tell your cousin about how the US created this proxy war to attack Russia.

Tell your cousin how the United states wants to use Ukraine to interfere in Russia internal issues.

If the United states weren't in Ukraine, Russia won't have gone to war.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Qatar2022: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Op your cousin maybe right but here is Nigeria he should be careful before some boys will rough handle him

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by VictorUSA(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Okonandmary:

Tell your cousin how the United states wants to use Ukraine to interfere in Russia internal issues.

Your brain is full of shit. If the west wants to create a proxy, must pootin be so daft to attack Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
I'll like your cousin to try that shit with me, him teeth wey go dey groud go reach 7

Better tell your cousin to return the guy's phone before men carry weapons enter una domain

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Qatar2022:
Op your cousin maybe right but here is Nigeria he should be careful before some boys will rough handle him
That boy na real trouble maker. Person wey get scars of stabbing and fights for almost all parts of him body.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I'll like your cousin to try that shit with me, him teeth wey go dey groud go reach 7

Better tell your cousin to return the guy's phone before men carry weapons enter una domain

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
You grin grin grin beat Bato my cousin grin grin grin
I laugh in Japanese and Swahili
Person wey dey beat him seniors way back during secondary school days.
That guy na trouble himself, person wey don survive many stabings. Make i no talk much
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by satandeterrible: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2022
I dy support Ukraine but if dt your cousin do that rubbish reach my side na him left leg I go blast keep for ground.
No cap.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Kasdat5(m): 2:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Okonandmary:

& How did you know all these ??
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by boxer022(m): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2022
From what you wrote, your cousin gave you a valid reason for doing what he did, using it as an illustration of what is actually going on in Ukraine. He didn't just collect the phone and power bank because he can but to show you in his own way what Russia is doing to them. The people saying that the West is waging s propaganda war against Russia, ask them why didn't the same west prevent the war or even send them arms and ammunition before the war started? Talk to your neighbor to mind how he talks about this war and if he is a die hard supporter of Russia and their offensive, he should volunteer as a Russian fighter and go over there to the battle field.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Slmgirldippussy: 3:04am On Oct 20, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That boy na real trouble maker. Person wey get scars of stabbing and fights for almost all parts of him body.

Does that mean no one can beat him. You and your cousin sound like children to me..
Anyways what he did by collecting his phone and power bank is a perfect illustration.
Russia forcefully took Crimea and now Dontesk and the other three regions.
Russia bad America worse
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You grin grin grin beat Bato my cousin grin grin grin
I laugh in Japanese and Swahili
Person wey dey beat him seniors way back during secondary school days.
That guy na trouble himself, person wey don survive many stabings. Make i no talk much

I guess he fought weak seniors
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Wallade(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I guess he fought weak seniors

No worries, we will try to arrange a fight between you and his cousin - Bato. We can determine the weaker one between you two.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Wallade(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
My neigbour has a friend that always visit him.
When we discuss, he always support Putin for invading Ukraine.

He will shout at the top of his voice calling America the devil and says Ukraine deserve what is happening to them.

One of my cousins who studied in Ukraine visited me.
The guy dey kolo sometimes and he can fight and cause trobule.

We were out at night smoking and gisting with that my neigbour and his friend.
Then we entered Ukraine vs Russia argument.

I even forgot my hot tempered Cousin was with me listening as the Putin lover was praising Putin.
Next thing I saw my cousin rush the guy and choked him telling him to give him his phone and power bank.
Ahhhhhh I rush to separate them
Omo my Cousin shove me comot, I know say this one pass me.

Tell Bato say him na my guy. Invade all of them - Putin Advocates.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Putin Supporter by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Wallade:

No worries, we will try to arrange a fight between you and his cousin - Bato. We can determine the weaker one between you two.

E go make sense

(1) (Reply)

Call Girls In Mg Raod 9811458951 Bangalore / Have You Dated A Capricorn Before? This Are Their Traits / How To Handle A Control Freak Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.