Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (38418 Views)

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by ahnie: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now.

He's the fire praying churchy type of person, he does normally visit my family, but we have never met his family.

He's a foreman that does any type of job, he's hardworking tho, not the lazy type.

So some days ago,when I went for an exercise on sight seeing organised by Nigerian army, it occured to us to check on him since he stays closer to the venue.

I rang his line and told him to direct me to his home,which he reluctantly did, when we finally located his home.

To say I was disappointed with the environment was an understatement considering what he was up to lately which prompted this post.

I met 4 of his kids, at home playing, they ought to be in school at that time and his heavily pregnant wife, we exchanged pleasantly, all thru our brief staycation there, the bros was uncomfortable, after some moments we took our leave.

This same man came to my hood to paint the apartment of a young beautiful big God female UBA banker who just moved in.

To my painment and chagrin, my brother didn't even collect a dime from this lady as wages for the job done, he only collected phone number and started chyking the lady, who obviously has a rich taste for big boys and my bros was pretty pained.

Simply put, he did a free job, a job that took him 2 days to paint grin,

My brother said he wants to have as many kids as possible, I'm afraid he's not making the necessary moves to care for them, which really is bad, with the present situation of the country.

My question now is.... Why would the wife and my bros agree to littering the house with kids they cannot care for and the ninth one is on the way?

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Belteshazzar1: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you ask me na who i go ask........
I think that broda of yours is libido driven....
He's the type that puts himself in trouble and blames God for it..
Na the woman i dey pity.
She don climb eight mountains and the husband is ready to make her climb more

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Weirdcamila: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Your tribal brother is actively recycling poverty

310 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by ahnie: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
If you ask me na who i go ask........
I think that broda of yours is libido driven....
He the type that puts himself in trouble and blames God for it..
The Wifey's preggers with the ninth child and can give birth at any time.

What then is the cure for**eye**libido?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Joey4321: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
You mean "your village people"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Belteshazzar1: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
Eye libido?

7 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by immortalcrown(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
The mission is to have 12 apostles.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by VeryWickedMan: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Useless baby factory wife has wrecked his poor life with Bleep.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by sisisioge: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:

It's not about curing high libido fa, it's about being wise with family planning. 9 kids while living in the gutter....it is well.

We have a 26yrs old buffon here well on his way too. Awon ndi jakujaku embarassed

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by ahnie: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
sisisioge:

It's not about curing high libido fa, it's about being wise with family planning. 9 kids while living in the gutter....it is well.

We have a 26yrs old buffon here well on his way too. Awon ndi jakujaku embarassed
I think the wife too needs to share from the blame too.

She has every right to rebuffed his sexual advances,or probably secreting going for family planning.

Sisi,kin ji ko,taking care of 9 kids ba karama magana ba.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by inoki247: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
mad oh....

Calm down na Football team he wan form....

Buh people dey try oh as we dey complain abt the economy reach people still dey give dere wife belle any aw where dem dey see the Liver.....

Na why I say I don't think we Nigerians are really suffering person wey dey UK wey dey work like Jarkie to pay rent and bills no go ever try this jargons.....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Tokskob2008: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
I don't know about anyone else o but as for me whenever I see a pregnant woman this days I just shake my head because no matter how capable the family is it will still tell on their finances. Baby foods, pampers, clothes, drugs and even delivery fee at the hospital has tripled now not to talk of when the child starts to attend daycare or regular classes, school fees too right now isn't child's play at all..

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Judean(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
That your tribal brother no dey pity himself?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Heterodox(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
We should remove the pregnancy or what?

6 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by bigdammyj: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Okay.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Such people feel since it's already happened and it's beyond them, they'll just continue doing anyhow.

It's the innocent children I pity because they get to bear the brunt of the carelessness of their parents.

I think it's the wife that needs to be advised. Like talk some sense into her head as she obviously lacks one.

28 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by ipobarethieves: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
sad that's their trademark. Dey are the NUISANCE to the SOCIETY. Those kids will grow up now and won't allow their neighbours to REST.Such family will hang around eatery/supermarkets to BEG..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by GboyegaD(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sometimes, religious people can overborn because dem no dey believe in family planning which is ignorance. The wife sef no just try.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by noble2faith(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Your tribal brother is a tribal fool

I see vicious circle of poverty in that family!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by DevilSignature: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy

Sometimes illiteratecy is the is the cause

The poor and illiterates do this a lot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Manson1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
So he went to do a job for a lady without collecting a dime cos he has intentions of wooing her when he knows he has a family to cater for...I swear that guy is cursed

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by geunik(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Eye libido?
He is looking for side chic which is even bad. How can you work without collecting money even if you like the person? At least collect your workmanship even if you no collect gain

31 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by SaturnNick(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wetin we go do na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:

I think the wife too needs to share from the blame too.

She has every right to rebuffed his sexual advances,or probably secreting going for family planning.

Sisi,kin ji ko,taking care of 9 kids ba karama magana ba.

I swearit,ba keremi magana o. 9 whole human beings! It is well....may God dash them sense.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Zonefree(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Show me your brother and I'll tell you who you are. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by olaks4real(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pls beware of this page on instagram
He’s a scam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wahala
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by riverbird: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
What do u want is to do?, We should help u cut his dick?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by noble2faith(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Sometimes, religious people can overborn because dem no dey believe in family planning which is ignorance. The wife sef no just try.

Na so my bro, especially the Muslims. They tell you that family planning is a sin!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by iiifedimma(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Are they planning to be selling them or what
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by NobleSeed(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?

And escape root from poverty..
As they all believe angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had Put An End To My Marriage / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.