Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . (5178 Views)

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
CNN just ranked Nigerian accent fifth sexiest in the world . see the details of the ranking below

1.Italian accent
2.French accent
3.Spanish accent
, 4.Czech accent
5.Nigeria accent

http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/life/worlds-sexiest-accents-130333?page=0%252C1,1
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Link?
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Repubocrat(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
There's nothing more appealing than an articulate nigerian woman dripping with sophistication.

As for nigerian accents being top 5. Lmfao!!! Dream on!!! If ironies were made of strawberries, we would all be drinking smoothies.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by MMM2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
and so what undecided
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by claremont(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
Brilliant, at least it's good news! cool
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
wow!! shocked shocked

talking in Nigerian accent. ##i want to lick ice-cream## very sexy,lol.
cheesy
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
What is nigerian accent?  undecided

Oh okay.the link says

Dignified, with just a hint of willful naiveté, the deep, rich “oh’s” and “eh’s” of Naija bend the English language without breaking it, arousing tremors in places other languages can’t reach. Kinda makes the occasional phone scam worth the swindle. undecided

They just have to spoil it when it comes to Africa lol!

I still love spanish.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nigerian accent? Sexy? That gives a new meaning to the word "Sexy".

Saying "Oyel" instead of "Oil" is sexy? (Igbo-kwenu!)  grin

Saying "Dévélop" instead of "Develop" is sexy?

Saying "Was Strong wit you?" instead of "What's wrong with you?" is sexy?

Plus what exactly do they mean by "Nigerian accent" sef? There are diff. sorts of 9JA-accents: the Igbotic ones, The Yoruba ones, the Hausa ones, the non-ethinic ones, E.T.C. They need to specify.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Nigerian accent? Sexy? That's give a new meaning to the word "Sexy".

Saying "Oyel" instead of "Oil" is sexy? (Igbo-kwenu!) grin

Plus what exactly do they mean by "Nigerian accent" sef? There are diff. sorts of 9JA-accents: the Igbotic ones, The Yoruba ones, the Hausa ones, the non-ethinic ones, E.T.C. They need to specify.

stop making jest,or simply take your asss to your togoland. angry angry
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^
the ooh and the eehs is what.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Irish sexy? omg ##rolling eyes## shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
hmmmm undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

stop making jest,or simply take your asss to your togoland. angry angry

Unfortunately for us Togolese people, we don't have Togoland yet.  

Our accent is far sexier though. A lil' bit of the"french spice". You know wink
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
our pidgin english~~
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by denzel2009: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Nigerian accent? Sexy? That gives a new meaning to the word "Sexy".

Saying "Oyel" instead of "Oil" is sexy? (Igbo-kwenu!)  grin

Whaeverrrr! There are some words we pronounce with sexy baritone bedroom voice that get juices flowing all over the world. wink
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Repubocrat(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
In addition, Australian accent isn't even up there? Pure Jargons!!!
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Copied from the link:

"Famous tongues: King Sunny Adé, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Dignified, with just a hint of willful naiveté, the deep, rich “oh’s” and “eh’s” of Naija bend the English language without breaking it, arousing tremors in places other languages can’t reach.

Kinda makes the occasional phone scam worth the swindle."

See how they stylishly made fun of you people.  grin  No pun intended my foot.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Unfortunately for us Togolese people, we don't have Togoland yet.  

Our accent is far sexier though. A lil' bit of the"french spice". You know wink

so you think i bought your gibberish claims, as to you been a Togolese?
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
I think A Nigerian accent is very sexy!
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by claremont(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
pendo89:

What is nigerian accent?  undecided

Oh okay.the link says

Dignified, with just a hint of willful naiveté, the deep, rich “oh’s” and “eh’s” of Naija bend the English language without breaking it, arousing tremors in places other languages can’t reach. Kinda makes the occasional phone scam worth the swindle. undecided

They just have to spoil it when it comes to Africa lol!

I still love spanish.

The above-highlighted is the "real deal". If you want factual proof of how the Nigerian accent works, call me ASAP!!! cool
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

so you think i bought your gibberish claims, as to you been a Togolese?

haha. Gigerish ke? I'm Togolese. Why would I be lying?  undecided
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
talina:

I think A Nigerian accent is very sexy!

And how do u know that?
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
odiaero:

And how do u know that?

I know that because Ive dated Nigerian men before smiley
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

haha. Gigerish ke? I'm Togolese. Why would I be lying?  undecided

what is your country known for?Please tell.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Whaeverrrr! There are some words we pronounce with sexy baritone bedroom voice that get juices flowing all over the world. wink

Warefa! (Nigerian-Yoruba accent). grin

Bask in your Faux Victory while it lasts. Sexiest accent my cute little foot!  
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

what is your country known for?Please tell.

You wanna test me unh?

GOOGLE is your friend. If he's not available at the moment, BING wounded mind you using him.
  smiley
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by martin2699: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
I still dont understand what's sexy in an accent. Cos I have a Canadian and a French that say they love the Nigerian accent. They go crazy when I use words like basically abd seriously. The Canadian keeps askibg me to say it again.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

You wanna test me unh?

GOOGLE is your friend. If he's not available at the moment, BING wounded mind you using him.
  smiley

why do i need to consult google and bing,did you google the yoruba and pidgin english?
i want to hear from the horse's mouth.But if your not available to tell,i will tell you one thing i know about your Togo.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Repubocrat(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
talina:

I know that because Ive dated Nigerian men before smiley

I think you might have mistaken his articulation for a sexy accent. Most Nigerian guys sound borderline ret@rd3d.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

why do i need to consult google and bing,did you google the yoruba and pidgin english?
i want to hear from the horse's mouth.But if your not available to tell,i will tell you one thing i know about your Togo.

Chei! See this Nigerian babe really trying hard to cramp my Togolicious Swag!

C'est ne pas Francais! (meaning---"You no fit do am"wink.  cool

Oya, tell me. I'm all ears.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nayah(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
French is better grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) / "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf / Men Rock Bikini After Russian Gas Station Offer Free Fuel For Anyone In A Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.