Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know (1964 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2022
British spring school one of the leading private school in Nigeria located in Agu Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZYZCTBdGqw

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2022
More

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2022
M

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Show the community secondary school first in your community

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2022
M.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Show us the community secondary

12 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Show us the community secondary school in your community first

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Bontafa: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:
Show us the community secondary

You are a toad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:
O grin DE I told you I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, I'm from Awka-Etiti in Idemili South, Anambra State Google about my town, I know you can't remember when you visited your village, first show us the school in your home

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by OPPPS: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Someone is asking to show the community secondary school in your locality?

Is that too much?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Jaysolu(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:
A thread about a single privately owned school and you're bringing pics of an abandoned community school.
Find your purpose in life and stop being a frustrated internet person.

19 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by OPPPS: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117712546:

O ;DD ;DE I don't you I'm not in Twitter or Instagram, I'm from Awka-Etiti in Idemili South, Anambra State Google about my town, I know you can't remember when you visited your village, first show us the school in your home

The other thread , you claimed Obi accredited NAUTH. That is blatant lie. Nauth is a federal hosp. Long in operation before Obi.

You will definitely overtake Obi, the way you are dishing out lies on social Media

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by successmatters(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Beautiful.

Awka is growing in leaps and bounds.

God bless Peter Obi.

11 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Zonefree(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

You are a toad
Calling that one a toad is a big insult to all toads.

13 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Jaysolu(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2022
OPPPS:

The other thread , you claimed Obi accredited NAUTH. That is blatant lie. Nauth is a federal hosp. Long in operation before Obi.

You will definitely overtake Obi, the way you are dishing out lies on social Media
The sun hasn't finished rising. Waking up with so much frustration everyday must be hard. I pray you find peace. Amen

9 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by successmatters(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Jaysolu:
A thread about a single privately owned school and you're bringing pics of an abandoned community school.
Find your purpose in life and stop being a frustrated internet person.

A rotten government school picture with a date of 20th August 1999 is what unfortunate people are showing online in 2022 just to blame Peter Obi?

Zombies are brainless

Let's blame Abacha for this dirty school, he was the person who stole the whole money and sent to Swiss banks. Abacha is a crook.

Pathetic.

We must all vote for Otunba Peter Olatunbosun Obi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2022
OPPPS:

Can you imagine the nonsense lies that OBi GOT A FEDERAL TEACHING HOSP ACRREDITED

Ignore the habitual serial liar, I will single handed take him to the cleaner

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:

A government school picture with a date of 20th August 1999 is what unfortunate people are showing online in 2022?

Let's blame Abacha for this dirty school, he was the person who stole the whole money and sent to Swiss banks.

Pathetic.
That is what he does to deceive people on Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Bontafa: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Calling that one a toad is a big insult to all toads.

Ha

Omo

1 Like

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

My local government is well stated Idemili South, the guy is from Aguata LGA,

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by descarado: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Must the name British be attached to the school?
Can we just start annexing ourselves from colonial mentality?
Is there a school anywhere in the world that has Nigeria something as a name?

At the end we are still colonised albeit mentally.

If the school is a subsidiary, it should be renamed.

Thas how it's done.

Tomorrow it will be American spring or Chinese spring.
Una no get shame?

At least little shame for this country.
Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by EmmyCC: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2022
E too fine.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by highchief1: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117712390:
British spring school one of the leading private school in Nigeria located in Agu Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZYZCTBdGqw
unkown gunmen school
Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117712725:

Otondo here is my Dad's burial poster, my local government is well stated, the guy is from Aguata LGA,

No need using another language to re write your lies. We will continue to expose your fraudulent activities

12 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

No need using another language to re write your lies. We will continue to expose your fraudulent activities
I know you are empty, I feel your pain and jealous, the rate you which you are going na lagoon go be your option in 2023 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Jennylove21(f): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2022
I'll love to visit that state kiss

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by SmartPolician: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Although this is a private school, Anambra State has the best public school facilities in Nigeria.

Amaechi did an outstanding job in Rivers State public schools, but Wike didn't continue in that direction. If not, Rivers State would have been leading.
Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

Must you show your foolishness everywhere

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2022
OPPPS:
Someone is asking to show the community secondary school in your locality?

Is that too much?
Otondo almost all the schools were handed over for mission to handle and state government funding them, Google Awka-Etiti comprehensive community secondary school

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Afamed: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although this is a private school, Anambra State has the best public school facilities in Nigeria.

Amaechi did an outstanding job in Rivers State public schools, but Wike didn't continue in that direction. If not, Rivers State would have been leading.

Which public schools made the Anambra best in Nigeria? Stop this deceit

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by obyrich(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Wike should have sustained that aspect of Amaechi's work.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Bontafa: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

Which public schools made the Anambra best in Nigeria? Stop this deceit

Use that your oppo android phone .

Open another Tab .

Step 1: type waec stats by states 2010 Nigeria.

Step 2 : screenshot and upload what is says .

Gate man

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labourer Party Logo Unislamic Promotes Only Mama And Pikin And Baba / Presidential Election Tribunal Case Now In Coma With Supreme Court Judgement / Revealed: Real Reason Murtala Muhammad Picture Was Put On Our Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.