Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

*****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** (22910 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Ikush Of Nairaland Has Been Added To Fhemmmy's List 2001 Infiniti Qx4-ARRIVEDDDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

*****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
Once again I decided to test the dangerous waters of Nairaland Auto and I was not disappointed by Fhemmmy. wink

Its just a simple one,I talked to him regarding a pre-order but he told me he had a Nissan Pathfinder 2001 in Lagos.He showed me the pictures and it looked nice, I paid him some deposit on 16/08/2011 and the car was delivered yesterday night to warri.

The balance was paid into his account this morning and everyone is happy.

Trust, Honesty and Sincerity is very important in everything we do.

Once again thanks Man. cool
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by newman10(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
You are now wise after your bitter experience on pre order, grin I would not advise anyone to pre order any car, see what you want to buy, pay and drive off.
If the seller cannot use his own money to invest and bring in a car , then he should go and find another venture to do.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^

My man take it easy. grin grin grin
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by newman10(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
Is this not the same pathfinder that was supposedly pre ordered by someone else in april ?
i compared the steering photos you posted above and the one in this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647026.96.html#msg8398957  shocked shocked shocked
both pictures even have the same camera date format on them, who is fooling who ?  grin grin
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
The purpose of this thread is just to show appreciation for the easy and smooth way the whole transaction was carried out.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
Waoh . . .  Honestly Chief, i was not even expecting this . . .  But we are so grateful and thanks for your business.

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
newman10:

You are now wise after your bitter experience on pre order, grin I would not advise anyone to pre order any car, see what you want to buy, pay and drive off.
If the seller cannot use his own money to invest and bring in a car , then he should go and find another venture to do.

We know exactly who you are . . . . If i were you, i would be bitter too.
But dont worry, i pray that sooner than later all will be well with you again . . . . . . .We wish you well and will always have your back
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
There are so much more where this came from . . . Oga Nyrol, you go settle me for Marketing oh . . . . Lol
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by vitality22(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Osama10:

Once again I decided to test the dangerous waters of Nairaland Auto and I was not disappointed by Fhemmmy. wink

Its just a simple one,I talked to him regarding a pre-order but he told me he had a Nissan Pathfinder 2001 in Lagos.He showed me the pictures and it looked nice, I paid him some deposit on 16/08/2011 and the car was delivered yesterday night to warri.

The balance was paid into his account this morning and everyone is happy.

Trust, Honesty and Sincerity is very important in everything we do.

Once again thanks Man. cool
This is nice to hear. So we still have some wonderful and nice people on nairaland. I love what i just heard.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
vitality22:

This is nice to hear. So we still have some wonderful and nice people on nairaland. I love what i just heard.

Thanks for the great comment . . . .
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by newman10(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Abeg, clean up your acts and be truthful once and for all. this car was the same car supposedly pre ordered for someonelse since april, same car is now sold to another person, r u selling car fo 2 people or you have been selling cars to yourself making us believe you have been selling to nyrol ?
Na wah for people o. And u want make nairalanders trust u. I no fit laugh.
Truth in everything is essential, if the car wass bought from nyrol then the heading should be changed to reflect this.
The problem with all of us Nigerians is that we are always afraid to speak truth to power and that is why the country is in the predicament we find ourselves.
I am not impressed by the misrepresentation.

1 Like

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
newman10:

Abeg, clean up your acts and be truthful once and for all. this car was the same car supposedly pre ordered for someonelse since april, same car is now sold to another person, r u selling car fo 2 people or you have been selling cars to yourself making us believe you have been selling to nyrol ?
Na wah for people o. And u want make nairalanders trust u. I no fit laugh.
Truth in everything is essential, if the car wass bought from nyrol then the heading should be changed to reflect this.
The problem with all of us Nigerians is that we are always afraid to speak truth to power and that is why the country is in the predicament we find ourselves.
I am not impressed by the misrepresentation.

Take time to read some of the post on NL where people were asking for Pathfinder and you will see where i said . . . Nyrol has one for sale.
The ride was Pre-Order for Nyrol { A man young enuf to your child . . . } . . . . He put it up sale, cos he buy to resell . . .
Now i helped him get a buyer and i have been dishonest? . . . Lol, your obsession with us is fun and expected, so keep up the good work.

At least now you wont say the ride never existed . . . . . Lol, dont worry, we pray that you are back on your feet sooner than later, i got nothing against you and will always wish you well. . . . . if you would like to work with us too, mail us at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2011
We will help you get the best . . . link you to the right people as well
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 5:03am On Aug 20, 2011
Newman, you dont have to drink panadol for another man's headache now! grin na so my oga piedpiper dey talk am. I was the honourable owner of that pathfinder that was just sold to Osama. Go talk to chief buyers like PiedPiper on here, he came down from Port-Harcourt to see this ride in Lagos, we discussed the price but i didnt sell to him cos his price didnt meet mine. At least Piedpiper is not part of the Fhemmmy motos agenda as you want to foolishly believe. I sold the ride to Osama via Fhemmmy motos whom Osama contacted for a similar deal or something. Osama is a great man he kept to his words when he asked us to preserve the ride for him until that time when he would be on ground. He paid less than 30% of the ride and i sent the ride to him in Warri with two good fire drivers. He was so nice to the guys when they got there, he got them a nice a hotel to pass the night which he paid for 100%. I ve never met Osama all we did was discuss on the phone after Fhemmmy had made a solid arrangement with him. Ask Osama talk to him, go to Fhemmmy moto on Facebook and you will see the ride there when it was put up for sale. We are making money and making merry you dey there dey give yourself sleepless night, na you know oooo if hypertension catch you i no send ooooo. I know say oga Piedpiper go vex say i no sell to am but thats not the end of the world as things still plenty wey we go run together. life goes on. To my oga and partner Fhemmmy i say a big thank you, i ve always told you its a pleasure working with you. And to Osama i say oga thanks for your biz mehn, this serve as an official thank you boss. We hope to do more together in the nearest future. Osama has since paid for the car in full ooo cos i know you will still ask me why i sell the moto for less 30% of the actual cost value. grin
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2011
Its not only when things turn bitter we come here to complain, when a deal goes smooth the same should be done too.

This is the 2nd Pathfinder in my family.

Will post other pictures after resizing.

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
Osama10:

Its not only when things turn bitter we come here to complain, when a deal goes smooth the same should be done too.

This is the 2nd Pathfinder in my family.

Will post other pictures after resizing.

I do agree with you.
I guess some people are so used to bad news that even good news looks like bad news to them . . . . . Lol
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2011
We will continue to do our best to give the best to those that want the best from the best of their best . . . . Lol
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Let us hook you up
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by newman10(m): 1:51am On Aug 21, 2011
nyrol:

To my oga and partner Fhemmmy i say a big thank you,

This is what i call DAMAGE CONTROL.
Ya'll wanted us to believe that osama bought a car from phemy but it backfired, so you and phemy are partners huh  shocked shocked it is safe to say that fhemy has been "selling"  cars to his partner making us believe they were "preordered" for a client, this is called MISREPRESENTATION and dishonesty at large.
I laugh in swahili  grin grin
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2011
@Newman, Rot away in your ignorance. You sure don't have anything to do with your time right? help keep this thread on top by posting regularly on it. Don't get tired sit close by and make sure u do your bit okay.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Osama well done, post more pix so some boys on here will be happy and get some undeserved rest. Hope you enjoying your cruise around Warri.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
cool

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
Good job, Boss . . . So honored to be part of this deal . . . . Now we have known another great man and we looking forward to doing more with you in the nearest future.
Regards to the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Toyota Corolla 98/2000 Model Naija Used urgently Needed / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars / Fix Your Car Keys And Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.