Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ (1093 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
THE TIME TO JAPA IS NOW, I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY ✈️✈️

These were the kind of messages that flooded my WhatsApp yesterday.

So if you are in Nigeria, you would know a tragic event happened yesterday which left many people in tears and fearing for their life

Well, for anyone that wants to leave the country, I am totally in support of your decision

But ensure you have a plan as you go

That digital skill I have been telling you to learn will come in handy when you get there o

Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing, Content writing, video Editing, Amazon KDP, Digital Marketing, etc

Quit procrastinating and take action today, arm yourself with the right skills that will help you thrive whenever you are planning to run to

If not, you might find yourself regretting the decision, and I don't want that for you.

I wish you the best �

I hope you got that message?

Have a splendid week

Connect with @kendrickking 3571@gmail.com

PS: if you want to learn how you can earn in dollars, even as a Nigeria, then this opportunity is for you. There is a highly untapped opportunity you can leverage to start earning in dollars today..

1 Like

Re: The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ by jamesversion: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Don't you have any valuables to sell off or maybe will to someone? grin

1 Like

Re: The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
jamesversion:
Don't you have any valuables to sell off or maybe will to someone? grin
Brother, am still coming back.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Hrd Abt The Results Of The Mobil Test Organised In March,2006? / Guinness Test / Vacancy For It Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.