Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy (29208 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Gentlevip: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Do today girls have honor when it comes to money?

I am not defending guys. But this girlie womanie femalato issue is confusing
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Prison? How?

Ayam not understanding!!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Bimbilla(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
Gone forever as how? That's how you girls think you can spend anybody money and go free she must vomit it
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by brandsoncharlie: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
How is it a smart one?
That’s fraud my friend, fake princess.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by IPG25(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
To be_fall one
Is indeed to be_fall_arm .
She will come back and beg for
Ur forgiveness
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
She did not steal your money you just gave her freely so no oppression

It is important to know the difference between a gift and when one has committed a fraud, most ladies don't see this as a crime but it is. Only a jail term will cure some of their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

angry
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
lifenija:
if u have ever sent a girl 2k for tf and she didnt come, it d same with d guy sending flight fare.

D difference is

He is richer than u

The difference is that he's more stupíd.... is it not ordinary pvssy?? Pvssy is pvssy....only stupíd men dont consider risk.....if he was that rich he wont be complaining he wants a refund
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

so this is the kand of stuff u enjoy..using people moiney to see other mens...corrřrrect?..I will make sure u no longer get moiney from any man...me including!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U people don't know when a crime us committed...she can go to prison for this

U are correct.

Some ladies don't know this. If this is done to someone who wants to make the society better that lady will be in for a long walk.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by yemzone(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy :[b]D,the girl played a smart [/b]one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.

Why are you applauding this? If he doesn't send money he would still be tagged a stingy man.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by advanceDNA: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

It is important to know the difference between a gift and when one has committed a fraud, most ladies don't see this as a crime but it is. Only a jail term will cure some of their ignorance.

U are trying to explain to a broke, entitled nigerian woman that its wrong to deceptively collect money from someone..??

Please dont do that....its a waste of time....its like trying to teach a new born baby calculus ..... women are not wired to be rational in some areas
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Akinsete19(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
CSTRR:
I don't spend on women again.

Or atleast I spend only the bare minimum.

My current relationship has made me realize that I was wasting money in previous relationships.

If a lady likes you, you won't spend much.

If you are spending heavily, that lady does not truly love you.
I can relate
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
would you have commented this way if it was the other way round ?

That's why I break them hearts without mercy..
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by kunle75(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

I don't know which parts of the world this happened though but the guy can still press charges if he wants to,provided he has all his records intact.

Its just a civil matter, would be resolved in no time.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by RPG2020(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Get her phone number, get her bvn, get her account number,

Give the acct no. To a yahoo boy to hack the account., Spilt all the money with a yahoo boy and chill.

If she doesn't have money, clone her phone number and bvn, use her details to borrow money from bank or soko loan, spend the money and text her to pay her debt

What are friends for?
Chill will a cold bottle of beer!
#itiswell!

make we meet for T junction
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Lukuluku69(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Give Me My Money Or Go To Prison – Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy

In a video, he claimed to have paid for Margaret’s flight to meet him but she allegedly refused to show up.

A man has taken to TikTok to call out a lady for allegedly using the money he gave her to book a flight to see her boyfriend.

In a video, he claimed to have paid for Margaret’s flight to meet him but she allegedly refused to show up.

The lady was sharing videos of herself with another man.

The aggrieved man took to Tiktok, shared Margaret’s photos and threatened to take back his money.

In his words:

https://www.tori.ng/news/217638/give-me-my-money-or-go-to-prison-man-calls-out-lad.html

Watch the video here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@asonta_b_asonta?refer=embed

Odeh.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by brandsoncharlie: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

The difference is that he's more stupíd.... is it not ordinary pvssy?? Pvssy is pvssy....only stupíd men dont consider risk.....if he was that rich he wont be complaining he wants a refund
So being rich you will allow any Mugu to spite on you and zoom off.
A presenter was indirectly asking funds from don jazzy on a show , he told her the fact he does good thing for people Doesn’t mean anyone can take advantage of the situation and take money from him, he said shi shi dem no go see.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by ghostwritter(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
I know, but sending such huge amount of money to someone you don't know much is absurd.

He should have given it to his mum or dad and receive their blessings.
Sometimes konji has nothing to do with blessing
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by tochifk(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
According to the law, she can be arrested and serve prison sentence because of such behavior. Ignorance is not an excuse in the law?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by emy9(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Give Me My Money Or Go To Prison – Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy

A man has taken to TikTok to call out a lady for allegedly using the money he gave her to book a flight to see her boyfriend.

The lady was sharing videos of herself with another man.

The aggrieved man took to Tiktok, shared Margaret’s photos and threatened to take back his money.

In his words:

https://www.tori.ng/news/217638/give-me-my-money-or-go-to-prison-man-calls-out-lad.html

Watch the video here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@asonta_b_asonta?refer=embed

This reminds me of when I sent money to a one girl in delta to pay me a visit. She requested for t-fare. Men and brethren, I didn't hear from her again for 2 weeks. Later she called apologizing that she used the money for her son. Sometimes you have to pay a heavy price to learn a lesson you refused to learn from other people's experiences.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by SocialJustice: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
Wise up in what sense? This is how girls like you plant distrust in the heart of men. You think this lady is a smart person? What a shame.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by gassbee: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
D guy no smart, is obvious d babe no dey into d guy yet u go stil dey force yourself unto say u get money. You gats learn d hard way
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by tpapi: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Simps need to learn d hard way
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by gassbee: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

She did. It's fraud. She was given money for a purpose but she refused to use the money for the purpose for which she received the money
i want u to b clear, did she steal d guys money
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by babajero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
There is nothing like smart here, this fall in the category of scam, this is romance scam and it is punishable under the law.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by lifenija: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

no matter how rich or poor a person is ones dey played d heart no dey like am
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Aklee4994(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Look at the way nairaland girl are happy with this but there is a thread like this on nairaland whereby reverse is the case...life goes on
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by babajero(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
Lol, the money is gone

That lady played him big, though it's a criminal act on the part of lady.

I'm sure he will never make such mistake again.

But why do some ladies play such dangerous games? Is it poverty or what?

As a lady, please repent if you have done this to someone in the past.

Karma is real.
The money is gone, that is if he decides to let go and not involve the EFCC because that is romance scam, and she is going to pay more than the money.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Vixlot:
Another mumunatu Obidient
Campaign for your candidate. Than insulting P.O.

Stop acting like a rogue, and be civil.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by advanceDNA: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
lifenija:
no matter how rich or poor a person is ones dey played d heart no dey like am

I never said u go like am when u are played...

...but if you are rich enuf...u no suppose to dey scream online like say u lose 1.5 billion... so of you send 2k to babe...and she mo show...u go start to dey shout online??
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by babajero(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
I know, but sending such huge amount of money to someone you don't know much is absurd.

He should have given it to his mum or dad and receive their blessings.
That is how romance scam operates, but I believe the girl is an amateur, using her picture to the extent even posting more online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.