Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls (7362 Views)

Ever Engaged A Spiritualist Or A Psyche before? / Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by ukaface(f): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2022
guobe:
That is why it is important to train a child properly so that he will not depart from it.
were you trained to be straight by your folks?
If yes, how?
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
ukaface:
were you trained to be straight by your folks?
If yes, how?
You must direct the kids at a young age to be positive thinking in life by always telling them the difference between good and bad.The church helps also in directing the morals of kids too.Quick correction of any bad attitude helps too.The kid will not depart from these deeds when they eventually grow up

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by ukaface(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
guobe:
You must direct the kids at a young age to be positive thinking in life by always telling them the difference between good and bad.The church helps also in directing the morals of kids too.Quick correction of any bad attitude helps too.The kid will not depart from these deeds when they eventually grow up
okay
I understand this
But what I'm asking is, when you were being trained, did your folks tell you ' always for the opposite gender and not the same gender? Were you told what homosexuality is?

Cos me o, anything sexual was unheard of
I can only be friends with same sex,cos of cos African parents would assume the opposite gender is corrupting you. I got to know about homosexuality myself, some African parents still don't know what gay and lesbian is .

How do you intend to train your child against been a gay/ lesbian?
I just want to learn

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are very ignorant to think lesbians and gays is a sin or carries a moral obligation. People like you end up having gay children so you can see they were born like that. The reason they express themselves abroad is because there is no discrimination unlike in Nigeria where pastors see it as demonic possession.

Gay and labo is unnatural

They deserve stick, stone and bullet from us

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2022
ukaface:
okay
I understand this
But what I'm asking is, when you were being trained, did your folks tell you ' always for the opposite gender and not the same gender? Were you told what homosexuality is?

Cos me o, anything sexual was unheard of
I can only be friends with same sex,cos of cos African parents would assume the opposite gender is corrupting you. I got to know about homosexuality myself, some African parents still don't know what gay and lesbian is .

How do you intend to train your child against been a gay/ lesbian?
I just want to learn

Just like @guobe said. Teaching them right from wrong from very tender age.
Gaybu is bad labo labo is very bad

Repeat it several times. Also watch out for his/her friend . If any of your child friends shows symptoms of gay and labo .
Stop the person from being your child friend
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by ukaface(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Laturuturu:

Just like @guobe said. Teaching them right from wrong from very tender age.
Gaybu is bad labo labo is very bad

Repeat it several times. Also watch out for his/her friend . If any of your child friends shows symptoms of gay and labo .
Stop the person from being your child friend
yinmu
Like as if you will give birth to a zombie.
Humans have curious minds, especially kids.

Better prepare yourself for anything, all the sexual styles you know were not taught by your folks.
What makes you think that your child would remain fixated on the teachings of what bad sexuality is? They might choose to explore behind you, whilst putting forth heterosexuality in view for you.
You sha know say bisexuals dey?

God help us

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
ukaface:
yinmu
Like as if you will give birth to a zombie.
Humans have curious minds, especially kids.

Better prepare yourself for anything, all the sexual styles you know were not taught by your folks.
What makes you think that your child would remain fixated on the teachings of what bad sexuality is? They might choose to explore behind you, whilst putting forth heterosexuality in view for you.
You sha know say bisexuals dey?

God help us

My own child will not be a disgrace to me.
I hate them with passion.
I can wound them seriously if amagadon arise

2 Likes

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by ukaface(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Laturuturu:

My own child will not be a disgrace to me.
I hate them with passion.
I can wound them seriously if amagadon arise
I wish all of us the best.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
ukaface:
I wish all of us the best.

If u are gay apps avoid me.
I will do u amagadon with no remorse
God said we should do it

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
But there are lots of closet gays and lesbian in Nigeria
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
guobe:
It's unbiblical to be a lesbian or gay.we were not trained like that.

Is it not unbiblical to fornicate? We're you trained to start having sexual intercourse with another unmarried gender?
Lol... there's nothing biblical with what is happening now...
Y'all only choose the sin you want to commit and fan it..while excusing yourselves that you're imperfect beings...while on the other hand, y'all condemn the sins you don't commit. undecided shocked

3 Likes

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Laturuturu:

If u are gay apps avoid me.
I will do u amagadon with no remorse
God said we should do it

Lol
..and where exactly did He tell you that?
What about the laws He commanded you to obey?
How many you dey default on a daily?
Lol
..No wonder Jesus spent His earthly days condemning Hypocrites . tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol
..and where exactly did He tell you that?
What about the laws He commanded you to obey?
How many you dey default on a daily?
Lol
..No wonder Jesus spent His earthly days condemning Hypocrites . tongue cheesy

Man Shall Not Lay With Man

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 635 helpful votes
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 533 helpful votes
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV / 362 helpful votes
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I know u suck pussy ...jus avoid me.
I will do it

1 Like

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Laturuturu:

Man Shall Not Lay With Man

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 635 helpful votes
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 533 helpful votes
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV / 362 helpful votes
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I know u suck pussy ...jus avoid me.
I will do it

Lol

. But you didn't see where he said you should present your bodies holy as a worthy sacrifice, you didn't see where He commanded you not to lie and steal and defraud or covet your neighbor's wife or property.
Lol.
I don't give 2 bleeps about you bloody hypocrite cheesy sad
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol

. But you didn't see where he said you should present your bodies holy as a worthy sacrifice, you didn't see where He commanded you not to lie and steal and defraud or covet your neighbor's wife or property.
Lol.
I don't give 2 bleeps about you bloody hypocrite cheesy sad

Na this one I know...I will carry it out
Sha avoid me...Una wey dey suck fellow girl pusy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by CoconutMilk: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wallade:

Can you show us the biology text where intersex is recognized as a sex. Infact, you people are trying so hard to recognize it by renaming it intersex; it is actually hermaphroditism.

It is a natural challenge that can be corrected medically and psychologically.

How can you conclude that an estimated population of 1.7% of the entire world is common? Do you even know the meaning of "common" in the context that you used it? It is not common - show us the statistics if you insist that it is common.

By the way, the epistle is to educate you and others that may be confused like you.
I doubt the statistics because I've met several dozens of people and I've never by chance met anyone that is intersex
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

Na this one I know...I will carry it out
Sha avoid me...Una wey dey suck fellow girl pusy

Lol.....you don't even have pussy and soft firm bwess...wetin I wan carry your panel beater body do?
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol.....you don't even have pussy and soft firm bwess...wetin I wan carry your panel beater body do?

How I wish you will change and become reasonable .
Sucking fellow girl toto. Okay please make me understand what you enjoy in it . May be I will reason with you. Please be straight forward
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Powerfly:

Who initiated you into this life style
Are your parents aware of u sucking pussy
Are your families aware
Pls I really want to know
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

Who initiated you into this life style
Are your parents aware of u sucking pussy
Are your families aware
Pls I really want to know

Lol
..you were asking me to leave you..now na you dey run after me..
Lol.. my family and friends are very much informed.
I enjoy this pussy just the way you do too..and I hope you get to understand tongue cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol
I enjoy this pussy just the way you do too..and I hope you get to understand tongue cheesy
how did it start.I mean you being a lesbian.what lured you into it
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol

No more fighting....we are friends now..
I am very curious that is why I am asking all this questions. Don't you plan to marry ? Have kids
Can you leave this life style if God give u a good man. ( I am not trying to toast u)
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
guobe:
how did it start.I mean you being a lesbian.what lured you into it

I dunno my brolah...
I just got up one boring morning and started crushing on my neighbor....I think I was five then.
Mehn...whatever it is that keeps a straight man going back for more pussy has certainly got me hooked.
Puna la sweer cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

No more fighting....we are friends now..
I am very curious that is why I am asking all this questions. Don't you plan to marry ? Have kids
Can you leave this life style if God give u a good man. ( I am not trying to toast u)

I wish God will just leave Good man and give me a good reasonable amount of dollars....
Lemme leave this yeye country and go explore the world. angry cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Powerfly:

I wish God will just leave Good man and give me a good reasonable amount of dollars....
Lemme leave this yeye country and go explore the world. angry cheesy

I see u won go western world here the law will give u full right
What baffles me is how u will put Ur mouth for toto dey suck am. That part I can't comprehend
What if the toto dey smell
We'll have u jam smelling toto befire
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

I see u won go western world here the law will give u full right
What baffles me is how u will put Ur mouth for toto dey suck am. That part I can't comprehend
What if the toto dey smell
We'll have u jam smelling toto befire

Lol
...the punna I have is just one....she's amazing..she's sweet...she's so delectible and succulent to be with.
Yes oo cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Peterrio: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
guobe:
I got chatting with a corper girl today and from the conversation I could denote that her schooling abroad has messed her psyche up.Its a norm to be a lesbian or gay abroad and so kids that are not God fearing may fall into that trap when they go abroad.Parents should endeavour to always train their wards properly and educate them from some foreign vices if they are taking their kids abroad.The girls parents are currently trying to change her by bringing her back to Nigeria but I feel it may be very difficult for her to change.

Is she a lesbian?

Or she just sees lesbianism as normal?
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Powerfly:

I dunno my brolah...
I just got up one boring morning and started crushing on my neighbor....I think I was five then.
Mehn...whatever it is that keeps a straight man going back for more pussy has certainly got me hooked.
Puna la sweer cheesy
its been a long time.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 4:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol
...the punna I have is just one....she's amazing..she's sweet...she's so delectible and succulent to be with.
Yes oo cheesy

You have spoiled a young girl
I know y introduce the act to that little girl
I know you
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2022
Laturuturu:

You have spoiled a young girl
I know y introduce the act to that little girl
I know you

You know me keh? angry tongue
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Powerfly:

See you ...I know u well well
But I mean no harm
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Powerfly:

I saw u this morning ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You / Best Of Morning Sex With My Boy Friend / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.